QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

My name is Umer Shahzad. I just want to ask one thing that in Quebec immigration its mandatory to show the tax? cos i have a two years of paid work experience. I don't have the salary slips and at the time i don't have National tax number. But the letter issued by my employer can be verified cos i have spoken to him he said all i can do i can generate a letter for u. Is that fine to show the experience ?

regards

Umer

please help me

badalpharm

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
Thunder Bay, ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29-04-2014
Med's Done....
13-05-2014
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-02-2015
Hi,

I have a quick question.
Which French language test is easy?

Even without French language test, I have enough points. But I would like to add just low beginner level of French in my application.

Thanks,

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
badalpharm said:
Hi,

I have a quick question.

Even without French language test, I have enough points. But I would like to add just low beginner level of French in my application.

Thanks,
well easit of them is Delf I think so but if u have good listening skills then u can take Tcf

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
Umer Shahzad said:
Hello,

My name is Umer Shahzad. I just want to ask one thing that in Quebec immigration its mandatory to show the tax? cos i have a two years of paid work experience. I don't have the salary slips and at the time i don't have National tax number. But the letter issued by my employer can be verified cos i have spoken to him he said all i can do i can generate a letter for u. Is that fine to show the experience ?

regards

Umer

please help me
The tax method varies with countries, if your employer deducted tax from your monthly pay or if you did pay your tax, then I will suggest your get evidence of having done so from the appropriate body as a proof. The one I presented during my interview was an internet print out of tax as an eveidence but I don't think the officer paid much attention to it.
For that of the pay slip, you are expected to present that of the last three months as at the time of your application or your last employment if no longer in active employment. As earlier advised a member here, it is standard practice for an employer to give monthly pay slip, so if possible try to get one from the employer or at the least generate one for presentation afterall pay slip don't usaully come in letter headed paper. I will recommend that you present something to show that the company where you acquired your experience is a standard one so that your experience can be taken seriously.

Cheers, 4glory

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
badalpharm said:
Hi,

I have a quick question.

Thanks,
Quebec requirements are only Oral communication so it would be better to go for TEFQ/ TCFQ.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks well the employer gave salary cash in hand with salary slips

4glory said:
The tax method varies with countries, if your employer deducted tax from your monthly pay or if you did pay your tax, then I will suggest your get evidence of having done so from the appropriate body as a proof. The one I presented during my interview was an internet print out of tax as an eveidence but I don't think the officer paid much attention to it.
For that of the pay slip, you are expected to present that of the last three months as at the time of your application or your last employment if no longer in active employment. As earlier advised a member here, it is standard practice for an employer to give monthly pay slip, so if possible try to get one from the employer or at the least generate one for presentation afterall pay slip don't usaully come in letter headed paper. I will recommend that you present something to show that the company where you acquired your experience is a standard one so that your experience can be taken seriously.

Cheers, 4glory

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Umer Shahzad said:
Thanks well the employer gave salary cash in hand with salary slips
Dear Umer,

You don't be worry it is not mandatory, you just have to proof them they you did that Job so provide them enough evidence.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
javeedislam said:
Dear Umer,

You don't be worry it is not mandatory, you just have to proof them they you did that Job so provide them enough evidence.
Thanks for your response! An Experience letter with my name and my jobs duties are fine than ?

regards

Umer

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the average Timeline to apply for a Quebec Skilled worker visa from HK and being stamped from Pakistan, Please share your experiences.

Br

Umer

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Umer Shahzad said:
Thanks for your response! An Experience letter with my name and my jobs duties are fine than ?

regards

Umer
Yes it will do, for your kind information they have to verify each and every thing by their intelligence agencies.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
javeedislam said:
Yes it will do, for your kind information they have to verify each and every thing by their intelligence agencies.
Well i think so some one told that it takes round about 12-15 months to get a interview call or CSQ from BIQ HK and 6 7 months for Federal application.

Br

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi badal,
if you are from india, then u will not be able to take TEFaQ or TCFQ, but surely DELF is available with all centres of Alliance Francaise in India.
If you are looking at TCF or TEF then AF mumbai & AF new delhi are arranging these tests.

Now comparing Delf with tef and tcf.
Delf is having level wise exams such as A1, A2 and so on, where you will be able to take exam as you pass one level aftet the other, but tef/tcf is not having any levels. There any person can take the test and based on the score he, she achieved, it will be compared with equivalent levels of delf.
One more point with tef/tcf is that you can get different level scores for different sections of exam, such as in speaking if your score is equivalent to B1 and in listening youe score can be different, say, equivalent to B2. So you can get different points for different sections in tef/tcf.
Also delf has passing criteria for min score of 5 out of 25 in each section along with overall passing score of 50 out of 100.
Tcf/tef have no such passing score criteria.

For your info: AF TRIVENDRUM schedules TEFaQ if there are minimum 4 registrations for the exam.

I hope this info will be helpful to you.

badalpharm said:
Hi,

I have a quick question.

Thanks,

hokaito

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
1123 / 4163 / 0124
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
hi badal,
if you are from india, then u will not be able to take TEFaQ or TCFQ, but surely DELF is available with all centres of Alliance Francaise in India.
If you are looking at TCF or TEF then AF mumbai & AF new delhi are arranging these tests.

Now comparing Delf with tef and tcf.
Delf is having level wise exams such as A1, A2 and so on, where you will be able to take exam as you pass one level aftet the other, but tef/tcf is not having any levels. There any person can take the test and based on the score he, she achieved, it will be compared with equivalent levels of delf.
One more point with tef/tcf is that you can get different level scores for different sections of exam, such as in speaking if your score is equivalent to B1 and in listening youe score can be different, say, equivalent to B2. So you can get different points for different sections in tef/tcf.
Also delf has passing criteria for min score of 5 out of 25 in each section along with overall passing score of 50 out of 100.
Tcf/tef have no such passing score criteria.

For your info: AF TRIVENDRUM schedules TEFaQ if there are minimum 4 registrations for the exam.

I hope this info will be helpful to you.
The TEFaQ exam is scheduled to be in March. Please contact the centre at the earliest.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TCF and TEFQ exames are held in every month like IELTS n the attested result is available after 4 weeks which you can give for application but DELF attempt comes twice in an year. In June DELF exams are going to be conducted by alliance da francaise