+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

applicant.wife

Sep 8, 2011
shersta said:
I sent an email to BIQ-HK to update my email address and ask whether they received the copies of our DELF A1 certificates. I also asked for an update regarding the status of my file and this is their reply:

"Status
Please note that your file is now pending for preliminary studies. The following message might be important for your information:

With continued increase in intake of skilled worker application since August 2010, we are now experiencing backlog at stage of preliminary studies. If you have submitted your file before mid. Jan. 2011 and has obtained a file reference from us already, you may hear from us with regard to decision on evaluation of your file at preliminary stage before end of 2011. For all those submitted afterwards, you are welcome to contact us if you have any updated documents to furnish us. Otherwise, please be patient and take necessary follow up action only when you receive our further advice."

Edit: My AOT is not in the priority list.
:'( :'( :'(..... :mad: :mad:

TJ CAN

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm planning to apply under Quebec and I have a confusion of french language. In Quebec Immigration web site mentioned "To speed up the processing of your application, enclose with your Application for a Selection Certificate an attestation relative to either one of the two tests recognized by the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles (MICC) for assessing French language knowledge – either a Test d’évaluation du français adapté pour le Québec (TEFaQ) or a Test de connaissance du français pour le Québec (TCFQ)"
Can I send application without result sheet or need to send with a certificate?

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Congratulations for your AOR !!!!

STILLHOPE said:
HELLO GUYS

JUST TO SHARE ONE GOOD NEWS THAT I RECEIVED MY AOR FROM LONDON VISA OFFICE AND HOPE EVERY THING WILL GO SMOOTHLY.

I NEED YOURS BEST WISHES.

THANKS

Janki

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
Nomination.....
Csq August 16
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
IELTS Request
not given
File Transfer...
Federal applied on 1st September got Aor 6th December 16
Med's Request
29th December 16
Med's Done....
2nd Jan 17
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Waiting
When we need to show Bank Balance?
And do we need to show 6 months old balance or something like that?

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
Janki said:
When we need to show Bank Balance?
And do we need to show 6 months old balance or something like that?

At the time of interview, yes 6 months old

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
shersta said:
I sent an email to BIQ-HK to update my email address and ask whether they received the copies of our DELF A1 certificates. I also asked for an update regarding the status of my file and this is their reply:

"Status
Please note that your file is now pending for preliminary studies. The following message might be important for your information:

With continued increase in intake of skilled worker application since August 2010, we are now experiencing backlog at stage of preliminary studies. If you have submitted your file before mid. Jan. 2011 and has obtained a file reference from us already, you may hear from us with regard to decision on evaluation of your file at preliminary stage before end of 2011. For all those submitted afterwards, you are welcome to contact us if you have any updated documents to furnish us. Otherwise, please be patient and take necessary follow up action only when you receive our further advice."

Edit: My AOT is not in the priority list.
so... it is a very clear message from them... especially for new applicants who have sent their applications after mid. January 2011.... once your sent your documents, it is better to wait for their call, rather than running behind them ....

one more thing I can foresee here... with FSW having only certain occupations and that too 500 per occupation, people are coming more and more towards QSW and with so many applications, surely the quota system will come very soon with quebec too, like it is with FSW presently.

Let us Pray to god for our files get the processed fast ... :)
by the way... I have done Masters in Chemistry in year 2000... so will I get priority processing treatment..? :):):)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Dear Friends,
Apart from Fees for CSQ and Fees for RPRF, are there any fees involved in entire process till getting visa stamped?

Even, do we need to pay any fees after landing and for getting PR card etc..?

Just came in my mind when I was thinking about various expenses we make towards the entire process..:):)

And this all expenses are over and above the funds requirement to meet fund sufficiency....

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
Yes Federal visa processing fee and medical fee to doctor.

mkshah said:
Dear Friends,
Apart from Fees for CSQ and Fees for RPRF, are there any fees involved in entire process till getting visa stamped?

Even, do we need to pay any fees after landing and for getting PR card etc..?

Just came in my mind when I was thinking about various expenses we make towards the entire process..:):)

And this all expenses are over and above the funds requirement to meet fund sufficiency....

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
ambi1775 said:
Yes Federal visa processing fee and medical fee to doctor.
thanks ambi1775, If I have applied for me and for my wife under my application, then how much is the fees in CAD for Federal visa processing fee and medical fee to doctor?
and when do we need to pay this fees? I mean at which stage?

snehal29

Nov 9, 2011
chibiks said:
It is a miracle. Thank you Lord!!!

On November 1, I walked into 1 Rockefeller Plaza New York not knowing what the verdict will be. I obtained the Quebec Selection Certificate with code 130 - Priority Processing!!!

I wasnt expecting priority processing though :)

For those about to have their interviews he was impressed when I showed him interview invite emails and proof of job search in Quebec. I also told him about Quebec movies :) I have watched. He was also impressed that I pased A2 and B1 DELF while waiting for the interview.

God is good!
Can you please list few good Quebec movies ;-)

Ge-one

Oct 18, 2011
Can any body tell me exactly how much points I will get in Quebec Immigration Program ? Do I qualify for Quebec Skilled worker Program ??

Please guide me who knows exactly.

My Details are as follows,

1) Education - MBA from India
2) Age - 28
3) Work Exp - more than 3 Years
4) Relative in Canada - yes ( But not in Quebec)
5) Spouse Education - M.Sc
6) Age - 28
7) Work exp - 4 Years
Language - IELTS only (Speaking - 5 , Listing - 7, Reading - 5, Writing - 6) French - No knowledge.
9) Fund sufficient.
10) No kids

Can any one tell me do I qualify for Quebec ?? I need to know how much I will get for area of training ?

Please help guys ...................

Regards,
Ge-one

talk2melas

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW:October 3rd,2013. Federal : February 16th 2016
Nomination.....
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
QSW:08-04-2014, Federal 20-02-2016
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-03-2016
Interview........
QSW: 15-02-2015
Passport Req..
20--04-3016
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
1) Education - MBA from India- 12
2) Age - 28 -16
3) Work Exp - more than 3 Years-6
4) Relative in Canada - yes ( But not in Quebec)-nil
5) Spouse Education - M.Sc-3
6) Age - 28-3+3for english
7) Work exp - 4 Years
Language - IELTS only (Speaking - 5 , Listing - 7, Reading - 5, Writing - 6) French - No knowledge. -6
9) Fund sufficient.-1
10) No kids
For you to qualify as a couple, you should have 57 points.Right now you have 50 points.You can take French lessons and claim points for it then you may qualify.
Can any one tell me do I qualify for Quebec ?? I need to know how much I will get for area of training ?

Please help guys ...................

Regards,
Ge-one
[/quote]

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
mkshah said:
thanks ambi1775, If I have applied for me and for my wife under my application, then how much is the fees in CAD for Federal visa processing fee and medical fee to doctor? for u and your wife federal processing fee is $1100 and medical fee Rs 3100 each
and when do we need to pay this fees? I mean at which stage? visa processing fees with your application and medical fee when u received medical request

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For applicants who live in France

Quebec Employers are coming to France for recruitment. Below are the dates and places :

Paris : 3 et 5 décembre 2011
Lyon : 7 décembre 2011

So it's a good chance to grab a job. Best of Luck

Source : http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/biq/paris/recrutement-france.html

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
ambi1775 said:
thanks ambi1775, If I have applied for me and for my wife under my application, then how much is the fees in CAD for Federal visa processing fee and medical fee to doctor? for u and your wife federal processing fee is $1100 and medical fee Rs 3100 each
and when do we need to pay this fees? I mean at which stage? visa processing fees with your application and medical fee when u received medical request
visa processing fees is CAD 1100 each or total for 2 persons..?