Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
mkshah said:
Hi shootingstar,
Thanks for sharing the reason behind this.
Glad you found it useful :)

LiNa2010

Nov 5, 2010
Croatia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2012
AOR Received.
14/11/2012
Hello everyone!

Did you send an employment contract or certificate with your application?

:)

dez

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
AOR Received.
3/07/12
Ambi or any senior.

please help me with this (got it from Ambi's post-Thanks alot btw- it's very informative)

Les pointages correspondant au niveau des diplômes DELF et DALF (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 et C2) sont accordés lorsqu'une note de passage de 16/25 et plus (66%) est obtenue par le candidat dans les deux compétences orales évaluées.[/b] Pour ce qui est des résultats inférieurs à la norme (moins de 16/25), les pointages du niveau inférieur sont accordés.

does this mean they add your marks on both the speaking and listening section and then divide it by 2 and if the quotient is less than 16 you're toast. I really hope not and that it's my french that sucks. please help with clarification. thanks

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
mkshah said:
Hello friends, I am also waiting for my AOR, I sent my application with all documents on 24-Sept-2011 to BIQ, HK which was received by them on 27-Sept-2011, now it is almost 5 weeks, but I have not heard anything from them side.
I also sent them some of updated docs of my wife at later stage (they received it on 3-Oct-2011). may be that is the reason, there is a delay..
I dont know why..?
Hi mkshah,

I too filed my application to HK office and it reached the same day as your file reached i.e, on 27th September. I too have not received my first AOR. So lets wait for some more time..

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
check your inbox

dez said:
Ambi or any senior.

please help me with this (got it from Ambi's post-Thanks alot btw- it's very informative)

Les pointages correspondant au niveau des diplômes DELF et DALF (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 et C2) sont accordés lorsqu'une note de passage de 16/25 et plus (66%) est obtenue par le candidat dans les deux compétences orales évaluées.[/b] Pour ce qui est des résultats inférieurs à la norme (moins de 16/25), les pointages du niveau inférieur sont accordés.

does this mean they add your marks on both the speaking and listening section and then divide it by 2 and if the quotient is less than 16 you're toast. I really hope not and that it's my french that sucks. please help with clarification. thanks

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
@ LiNa2010
hi, along with your application, you must send notarized photocopies of all documents related to your employments for last 5 years.
It includes Employment contracts, all salary slips, pf statements, tax certificate, promotion letters, resignation/relieving letter, work experience letter. And the most important aof all: LETTER FROM EMPLOYER MENTIONING YOUR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES, START DATE AND END DATE OF YOUR EMPLOYMENT, DESIGNATION. IT SHOULD BE ON LETTER HEAD OF EMPLOYER WITH SIGN AND STAMP OF AUTHORIZED PERSON OR YOUR IMMEDIATE SUPERIOR. You must send this document in original and not the notarized photocopy.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
ambi1775 said:
check your inbox
Hi ambi1775,
if info can be useful, you can also publish here for benefit of other forum members tooo. We all are here for mutual help of each other.

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dez said:
Ambi or any senior.

mkshah said:
Hi ambi1775,
if info can be useful, you can also publish here for benefit of other forum members tooo. We all are here for mutual help of each other.
It is written in the quebec immigration guide on page 39.

Check out this link given below :

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf

Ge-one

Oct 18, 2011
Can any body tell me exactly how much points I will get in Quebec Immigration Program ? Do I qualify for Quebec Skilled worker Program ??

Please guide me who knows exactly.

My Details are as follows,

1) Education - MBA from India
2) Age - 28
3) Work Exp - more than 3 Years
4) Relative in Canada - yes ( But not in Quebec)
5) Spouse Education - M.Sc
6) Age - 28
7) Work exp - 4 Years
Language - IELTS only (Speaking - 5 , Listing - 7, Reading - 5, Writing - 6) French - No knowledge.
9) Fund sufficient.

Can any one tell me do I qualify for Quebec ??

Please help guys ...................

Regards,
Ge-one

kishorej31

Sep 9, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I just have few questions regarding Quebec CSQ.

After getting through CSQ, within how many days I need to apply for Federal?

How much it costs for medicals in Ireland? Where can I get the information regarding the same.

Thanking you.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kishorej31 said:
Hi Everyone,

I just have few questions regarding Quebec CSQ.

After getting through CSQ, within how many days I need to apply for Federal? the federal must be submitted between 1 and 365days after obtaining CSQ and not more. otherwise, the CSQ cannot be used by u again, u will need reapply

How much it costs for medicals in Ireland? Where can I get the information regarding the same. different countries with different cost... so it depend son where u are... CIC only states that the charges must be in tandem with what obtains in each country and it must not be exploitative

Thanking you.
at shootingstar, thanks for the info on Day Light Savings....and now it gets pretty dark early.... byy 5pm every where is already dark

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ osamaR

Hi

thats good, me too.

send me email :)

so we can talk

alfabeta20 (at) hotmail (dot) com

SUNSHINE4U

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
29/04/2015
egrace62 said:
ooooops, just home now. its 6:30pm here in Montreal and the weather is decreasing by the day.... the temperature now flunctates between 1 degrees and zero degree.... believe u me that is not funny for some one like me who is used to the scrotching sun of West Africa... i knw those from the east also willnot find the weather funny....

2) well by God's grace, i scaled through my interview 2day and i now av my second job... which i couldnt accept right away bcos the conditions therewith is a life-jail to my precious dreams... The work hour will surely squeeze life out of me.... the training for this new job starts on monday and it will run from 4pm to 12midnite... and the training will be on for two weeks :eek: :eek: asides that i will need to work 37.5hrs per week they are not flexible with that as well. my 7hrs can falls to any period of the day... i treid explain tpo them tht i av enrolled for a french class but they said they av no option... atlass, i was given 2months to go think over it and get back to them.... fortunately my french course will be over by then and hopefully i will be in a position to negotiate a better position than an ENGLISH CALL CENTER AGENT.... so as it stands now ... i will resume come monday with Equinox for a paid 2days training 11am-5pm, from there i run to class for french class which starts by 5pm and ends by 9pm. so when i leave home by say 10am i wont be hope till 9pm :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D....
so No FOOD FOR LAZY MAN....

Hi egrace

i am a nigerian and have also applied for CSQ got my AOR in September and waitng for the CSQ.

-Can we keep in touch please . can u give me ur email addy?

shersta

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Quezon City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent an email to BIQ-HK to update my email address and ask whether they received the copies of our DELF A1 certificates. I also asked for an update regarding the status of my file and this is their reply:

"Status
Please note that your file is now pending for preliminary studies. The following message might be important for your information:

With continued increase in intake of skilled worker application since August 2010, we are now experiencing backlog at stage of preliminary studies. If you have submitted your file before mid. Jan. 2011 and has obtained a file reference from us already, you may hear from us with regard to decision on evaluation of your file at preliminary stage before end of 2011. For all those submitted afterwards, you are welcome to contact us if you have any updated documents to furnish us. Otherwise, please be patient and take necessary follow up action only when you receive our further advice."

Edit: My AOT is not in the priority list.