App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Nomination.....
17-3-2011
AOR Received.
23-12-2010
Med's Request
29-06-2011
@egrace : [size=10pt]CONGRATULATIONS![/size] Finally after several months you have now your MR.

I am Happy for you. I am still waiting for my MR though and it's almost 3 months now.

Question : What is CAIP's Note and how can I use it ? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

thank you so much..... you are an inspiration......cheers. ;)

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
Many many congratulations egrace you deserve it

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: (No subject)

@ Abehola,....... Just to say 1 thing, pls submit ur federal App A.S.A.P. Thnks 4d call and wishes. @ STILLHOPE, thnks for ur great concern. U av always been worried that i havent shared good news... And here we are now. Thanks & thanks & thank you.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........

@ am going going: yeah ur user name no doubt applies to me cos i seem set to go2montreal. Hahaha oh la la . @ go2Montreal: d combinatn of ur user name with Am going going perfectly describ my new status.thnks 4d wishes. CAIPs notes is d computer printout of one file at d visa office.it gives details of all d activities on ones file.it's a means 2ru which an abandond file can b brougt out thereby theirby giving d opportunity 4d file 2b crosscheckd for error.cos d Note ll 1st b submitted to Cic hqtrs hence they tend to cover their arses if d delay is unwarrantd. I would rather u order ur note if in d 4th month after submission. Wat's ur current status on e-cas?

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
JIGS11 said:
Hi Friends, need your expert advice on following.

I recently contacted canadavisa lawyers (David Cohen)after getting their mail and one of the attorney told me that i am not qualified for Quebec skilled worker immigration because i have 3 year Indian degree. I will not be able to apply in any of the province as skilled worker because of that.

I am not sure whether that is true or not. I have filled out preliminary evaluation form on quebec site indicating i have 3 year degree and they said that i am qualified.
I have checked many sites for canada visa for immigration but never read that 3 year indian degree is not valid.

I am working in USA for last 4 years and i am on H1B visa. not sure if that helps. Please let me know if you or someone you know applied in quebec with 3 year degree and got AOR. Thanks in advance.

Jigs
This is not true, a lot of friends in this forum are from India or bearing Indian 3 year degree so it is not a matter of concern and it might be the marketing trick of the lawyer ...please share your details in this forum so that we could help you in you case.

Let me remind you that QSW program hiring of any agent or intermediary is waste of money ...the formalities and procedures of this program is easy to follow in their site and if you face any problem some of our friends know much more than the immigration lawyers in this forum and remember the consultation is also free :D
Quebec immigration website:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html

Good luck

go2montreal

Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Nomination.....
17-3-2011
AOR Received.
23-12-2010
Med's Request
29-06-2011
@ egrace : ECAS : Application received last 3/29 and thats it. I think your right , I will just wait till I reach my 4th month.................. thanks again. Goodluck on your Medical...

wingsofmaybe7777

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/04/2011 Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received 04/04/2011
AOR Received.
09/05/2011 Federal
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
NR
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
30/05/2011
Passport Req..
26/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/09/2011
egrace,

awesome news. CONGRATULATIONS!

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012

Yeah we're all Going going to 2Montreal egrace :) :), pls check your PM btw

egrace62 said:
@ am going going: yeah ur user name no doubt applies to me cos i seem set to go2montreal. Hahaha oh la la . @ go2Montreal: d combinatn of ur user name with Am going going perfectly describ my new status.thnks 4d wishes. CAIPs notes is d computer printout of one file at d visa office.it gives details of all d activities on ones file.it's a means 2ru which an abandond file can b brougt out thereby theirby giving d opportunity 4d file 2b crosscheckd for error.cos d Note ll 1st b submitted to Cic hqtrs hence they tend to cover their arses if d delay is unwarrantd. I would rather u order ur note if in d 4th month after submission. Wat's ur current status on e-cas?

Egypt2011

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
IELTS Request
18-2-2013 with TCFQ
Hi all

I would like to ask about the step of passports request:

Does they ask to send them the passports it self or copy or what?

because as u all know if somebody is working in Gulf for example their passport are n't with him :mad: ,,, hope u got this point..

and if they take the passports itself how long did they keep it with them?

Regards ..

2future

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
o3.o3.2011
AOR Received.
18.o3.2011
egrace62 said:
phew!!!, and it landed gently in my inbox, what can this b from Accra Again :eek:. is it one of their usually general non specific responseS :-\?
CAIPs Note
thank you all for ur concern during this long wait that seems like eternity.....
Wow egrace62,a big congrats to you ;D You deserved this you've always helpd and guided everyone selflessly. i am truly happy for you. I hope the rest of the process goes smoothly. :)

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
mkshah said:
Hello friends,
Pls help me if I get qualifying points for Quebec
Presently I am working as Full-Time Training Officer with one of leading Life insurance company.

My credentials are as follows:
1.Education

a. M.Sc. (Master's of Science in Applied Chemistry)

b. Points for area of training, actually I am not aware about which area shold be considered here so I considered Bachelor's of Science (Chemistry)

I have also cleared Licentiateship exam conducted by Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai which is considered as qualifying entry-level exam for Insurance Trainers in India.
Will this be considered as valid education certificate to claim points for experience?

2.Experiance
I completed Master of Science (Applied Chemistry) in year 2000. It is 10 years now.
Then I worked as Pharma Sales Executive from Oct 2000 to Feb 2006. And from March 2006 till now I am working in Life Insurance Company.

For which work experience I can get points: For my 1 years of experience as Pharma Sales Executive from 2005 to 2006 ( this period is within 5 years from now)? Is this work experience related to my areas of training?

Or Can I claim points for my workd expereince in Life Insurance Industry in last 5 years from March 2006 till date?

3. Age 32 years

4. Language Proficiency

a. ILETS cleared in Sept-2010 (Speaking = 6.5 band, overall=7 bands)

b. French language (no knowledge as on date) but I have registered for A1 level course from Alliance.

5. Spouse Characteristics
a. B.Com. Bachelor of Commerce
b. Areas of training: (Accounting major – section c of the areas)
c. professional experience: more than 24 but less than 35 months

d. Spouse Age: 26 years
e. french proficiency (no knowledge as on date)

6.Financial self-sufficiency: I am having more than 5000 CAD in my bank account.

So How many points I will earn? Will I be eligible for Quebec Immigration?
Dear Mkshah, well what an impressive record u av here. but the truth is u av spread urself into several things that might not really favour ur application. right now it will be difficult to guess what ur point configurations can look like. but from this whole thing, u av got a GOLD-mine in ur training as a chemists. But u must as a matter of necessity apply this year if not ur dream of relocating to Quebec might suffer a set-back. the reason is this, foe any applicant whose training is more than 5years,the must av acquired atleast one year of experience in relation to that area of training otherwise such applicant is not qualified. hence since u still worked as a chemist as at 2006, that makes it 5years in 2011 hence this is ur life-line and u do not av the luxury of time to waste. so just prone off the insurance whatever and present guys here with ur credentials with respect to chemistry and let friend here help u see if that can work

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
2future said:
Wow egrace62,a big congrats to you ;D You deserved this you've always helpd and guided everyone selflessly. i am truly happy for you. I hope the rest of the process goes smoothly. :)
thanks for the concern dear. hope u get some good news soon

@ Really, i think i av exhuasted all the questions in my inbox.... pls if u do not mind u can resend thnks.

fobie1

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
NOC Code......
J'sais pas!
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2010
AOR Received.
26-04-2011 + 10-06-2011

So very glad for you eGrace. May good fortune continue to dog your steps through this journey.

egrace62 said:
@ Abehola,....... Just to say 1 thing, pls submit ur federal App A.S.A.P. Thnks 4d call and wishes. @ STILLHOPE, thnks for ur great concern. U av always been worried that i havent shared good news... And here we are now. Thanks & thanks & thank you.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
JIGS11 said:
Hi Friends, need your expert advice on following.

I recently contacted canadavisa lawyers (David Cohen)after getting their mail and one of the attorney told me that i am not qualified for Quebec skilled worker immigration because i have 3 year Indian degree. I will not be able to apply in any of the province as skilled worker because of that.

I am not sure whether that is true or not. I have filled out preliminary evaluation form on quebec site indicating i have 3 year degree and they said that i am qualified.
I have checked many sites for canada visa for immigration but never read that 3 year indian degree is not valid. Dear JIGS, the immigration lawyer might be right/wrong. the reason being that the indian Education reform of 1980 seems not to be at per with that of Canada/Quebec hence a B.sc degree 4rm Indian does not automatically guarantee 10points for B.sc. B.sc 4rm indian are mostly graded as 6points instead of 10points. the only ones that qualifies for 10points at the B.sc level are those courses that are on p[riority list. u av not provoided us with details. based on ur details d lawyer might be right. but even if he is right, pple here will still suggest u opptions that will make ur file legally qualify. so pls provide ur details. thnks

I am working in USA for last 4 years and i am on H1B visa. not sure if that helps. Please let me know if you or someone you know applied in quebec with 3 year degree and got AOR. Thanks in advance.

Jigs