Mar 2011
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2012
Congrats Egrace.

Wow, 7mths for med request.. i hope the ppr and the visa issuance come quickly . I have been waiting 3months now and not even an AOR so I don't have any confidence that I'll get the med request quickly ::)

all the best to you in the rest of you journey - and to everyone on this forum!

r4c

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Egypt2011 said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just from 2 days we were all praying for this..

F E L I C I T A T I O N S (French)
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S (English)
M A B R O U K (Arabic)

:) :) :) wish u the best of luckkkkk :) :) :)
Egypt2011 said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just from 2 days we were all praying for this..

F E L I C I T A T I O N S (French)
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S (English)
M A B R O U K (Arabic)

:) :) :) wish u the best of luckkkkk :) :) :)
u are quite right Egypt 2011 u were still wishing me ur prayers just 2days back. thanks man. we awiat rejoicing with u too

harsha

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
egrace62 said:
u are quite right Egypt 2011 u were still wishing me ur prayers just 2days back. thanks man. we awiat rejoicing with u too
Congratulations!! Great news! Everything will go well :)

Harsha

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
carro said:
Egrace62

Congratulations on your MR.
thnks Carro for the wishes. it means alot

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
egrace62 said:
phew!!!, and it landed gently in my inbox, what can this b from Accra Again :eek:. is it one of their usually general non specific responseS :-\?
but atlast i was wrong..... ;D
oh my God :eek:..... its my long awaited MEDICAL REQUEST
i had thought i would not rejoice if i eventually get my MR bcos i had expected it FOR SO LONG THAT I GAVE UP. BUT I WAS SUPRISED WHEN I SAW MYSELF JUMPING $ SHOUTING FOR JOY ;D

learning point.
i ordered my CAIPs note 10days ago 2ru 2ru a third-party to CHC Hqtrs in Ottawa that my file details been made known to me 2ru their Hqtrs cos i believe my file is being overdelayed. and just 2days ago i was told my request had gotten to accra and in just 2days i was restored even though i am yet to get the Caips note. the logic is this if the Caips( computer printout) is issued and it was discovered that my file was abandoned Heads may roll at the office. hence i guess that is d reason for this good news. so when i the CAips is finally issued, it ll b reflected that my case is almost finalized. so the learning point is that i ought to have asked for my CAIPs long b4 now just for a fee of $40. so if ur file is getting too lon in the federal stage, just do one thing....... order ur CAIPs Note
thank you all for ur concern during this long wait that seems like eternity.....
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, is it true what I am reading? hopefully one of the two of us got it.

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS my friend. I am so happyyyyyyyy for you, really u deserve it and more. have an easy Medical examination now and hope u get your PPR soon after.

Geribubaboy

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
@ Shahi, Thnks man for the concern u guys are great. awaiting ur good news as per ur job too

@ Peso: All is well just forge ahead, good news is lurking around 4u

@R4C : Thanks for ur wishes: dont worry immediately u get ur AOR, order for ur CAIPs

@ Harsha: Many thnks .thank You Thank You

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
geribubaboy said:
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, is it true what I am reading? hopefully one of the two of us got it.

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS my friend. I am so happyyyyyyyy for you, really u deserve it and more. have an easy Medical examination now and hope u get your PPR soon after.

Geribubaboy
my friend Gerububaboy. it for real bro. thnks for the wishes bro. aw far av u sent that mail to THE E-CAS GUYS. AV U CONSIDERED ORDERING UR caipS?

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
egrace62 said:
my friend Gerububaboy. it for real bro. thnks for the wishes bro. aw far av u sent that mail to THE E-CAS GUYS. AV U CONSIDERED ORDERING UR caipS?
No I haven;t sent that e-mail cause unfortunately I have tried to find their e-mail address & I can't find it even where it says contact us in the official site and I haven't considered ordering the caipS because I don't know where to order it and the most imp. I don't know how to pay for it as here in albania ordinary people have not yet started to use credit cards.
Let's see what happens during the following days. Maybe u will pave the road for me bro.

Rgrd

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hello friends,
Pls help me if I get qualifying points for Quebec
Presently I am working as Full-Time Training Officer with one of leading Life insurance company.

My credentials are as follows:
1.Education

a. M.Sc. (Master's of Science in Applied Chemistry)

b. Points for area of training, actually I am not aware about which area shold be considered here so I considered Bachelor's of Science (Chemistry)

I have also cleared Licentiateship exam conducted by Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai which is considered as qualifying entry-level exam for Insurance Trainers in India.
Will this be considered as valid education certificate to claim points for experience?

2.Experiance
I completed Master of Science (Applied Chemistry) in year 2000. It is 10 years now.
Then I worked as Pharma Sales Executive from Oct 2000 to Feb 2006. And from March 2006 till now I am working in Life Insurance Company.

For which work experience I can get points: For my 1 years of experience as Pharma Sales Executive from 2005 to 2006 ( this period is within 5 years from now)? Is this work experience related to my areas of training?

Or Can I claim points for my workd expereince in Life Insurance Industry in last 5 years from March 2006 till date?

3. Age 32 years

4. Language Proficiency

a. ILETS cleared in Sept-2010 (Speaking = 6.5 band, overall=7 bands)

b. French language (no knowledge as on date) but I have registered for A1 level course from Alliance.

5. Spouse Characteristics
a. B.Com. Bachelor of Commerce
b. Areas of training: (Accounting major – section c of the areas)
c. professional experience: more than 24 but less than 35 months

d. Spouse Age: 26 years
e. french proficiency (no knowledge as on date)

6.Financial self-sufficiency: I am having more than 5000 CAD in my bank account.

So How many points I will earn? Will I be eligible for Quebec Immigration?

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
egrace62 said:
phew!!!, and it landed gently in my inbox, what can this b from Accra Again :eek:. is it one of their usually general non specific responseS :-\?
i had thought i would not rejoice if i eventually get my MR bcos i had expected it FOR SO LONG THAT I GAVE UP. BUT I WAS SUPRISED WHEN I SAW MYSELF JUMPING $ SHOUTING FOR JOY ;D

learning point.
i ordered my CAIPs note 10days ago 2ru 2ru a third-party to CHC Hqtrs in Ottawa that my file details been made known to me 2ru their Hqtrs cos i believe my file is being overdelayed. and just 2days ago i was told my request had gotten to accra and in just 2days i was restored even though i am yet to get the Caips note. the logic is this if the Caips( computer printout) is issued and it was discovered that my file was abandoned Heads may roll at the office. hence i guess that is d reason for this good news. so when i the CAips is finally issued, it ll b reflected that my case is almost finalized. so the learning point is that i ought to have asked for my CAIPs long b4 now just for a fee of $40. so if ur file is getting too lon in the federal stage, just do one thing....... order ur CAIPs Note
thank you all for ur concern during this long wait that seems like eternity.....

Woowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

Believe me I am very happy for you....You can't imagine how it brought smile to my face when i read your post congratulation.....

Could you please give a little bit details about the CAIPs?

good luck

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Conguratulation buddy its realllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy very good news

When I checked on the fourm today and I found this is the one of the best news everyone heared today.
U really deserve this news long time ago ,but nevermind good news is good news.

Hope u will get your passport request very soon.

Stillhope

egrace62 said:

learning point.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Re: (No subject)

@ gerububaboy, pls check out www.caipsnotes.com on aw to apply. U can pay 2ru 4reign draft also. Visit the site above for details. Another alternative is if u av a friend/family who is a PR Anywhere in Canada, they can hlp u order d CAIPs @ a fee of $5

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Re: (No subject)

@ Quebec 2011 & Really, thnk you very much for ur interert with my case. I do wish u guys good speed in ur cases too

JIGS11

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Hi Friends, need your expert advice on following.

I recently contacted canadavisa lawyers (David Cohen)after getting their mail and one of the attorney told me that i am not qualified for Quebec skilled worker immigration because i have 3 year Indian degree. I will not be able to apply in any of the province as skilled worker because of that.

I am not sure whether that is true or not. I have filled out preliminary evaluation form on quebec site indicating i have 3 year degree and they said that i am qualified.
I have checked many sites for canada visa for immigration but never read that 3 year indian degree is not valid.

I am working in USA for last 4 years and i am on H1B visa. not sure if that helps. Please let me know if you or someone you know applied in quebec with 3 year degree and got AOR. Thanks in advance.

Jigs