App. Filed.......
01 Apr 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11 Apr 2011
IELTS Request
NA
@ Vipulgard just wait buddy maybe it will take sometime before your representative becomes a member for the quebec agents or its in-process.... guess HK office is quite fast (i just based this with my application) but others says that it will take 1-4 months before you will get the AOR....as for the HA, like you i asked our seniors here about the numbers appearing on the upper right and they said that if your number have 130 code then your lucky coz its a priority so it will speed up your application. dont know about HA though...... seniors any comments???? hope this helps. :)

myroyce

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Myroyce said:
we said its a must as it will affect your application if your profession is not in the priority list thus having a knowledge of french will boast your case. its may have been that when you do the evaluation they only based on your general info given but when you actually submit your application will be a different story. it will not hurt you to learn french and when youre there it would be piece of cake as it will help you integrate into quebec society faster. just try buddy ;)
@ thanks for the advice myroyce. I really love to learn the french language, I know it would be fun and fulfilling doing it. but I am really constrained by the resources i have in my place. cant find schools that offer french courses. the schools i know are a thousand miles away from my home and workplace. going there would mean quitting my present job. All my other documents are ready to go. anyway, i wana show my sincere appreciation to all you guys who are unconditionally extending their help to all the people in the forum that need advices and proffessional help. i salute you guys! ;)

VipulGarg

Mar 9, 2011
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2011
Doc's Request.
15-03-2011
Myroyce said:
@ Vipulgard just wait buddy maybe it will take sometime before your representative becomes a member for the quebec agents or its in-process.... guess HK office is quite fast (i just based this with my application) but others says that it will take 1-4 months before you will get the AOR....as for the HA, like you i asked our seniors here about the numbers appearing on the upper right and they said that if your number have 130 code then your lucky coz its a priority so it will speed up your application. dont know about HA though...... seniors any comments???? hope this helps. :)

myroyce
Thanks myroyce. I representative told me that they are already authorized representative. They filled my representation again. I am keeping my fingers crossed. My attorney has paid the fee by Bankers Check, So, I can't even keep track if my draft is cashed or not.

Myroyce

Apr 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Apr 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11 Apr 2011
IELTS Request
NA
VipulGarg said:
My attorney has paid the fee by Bankers Check, So, I can't even keep track if my draft is cashed or not.
dont worry buddy everything will fall into place in his time..... patience is the name of the game ;)

Myroyce

Apr 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Apr 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11 Apr 2011
IELTS Request
NA
joidiple said:
I really love to learn the french language, I know it would be fun and fulfilling doing it. but I am really constrained by the resources i have in my place. cant find schools that offer french courses. the schools i know are a thousand miles away from my home and workplace. going there would mean quitting my present job.
no worries buddy there are lots of ways to learn french......try coffee break french and start listening you'll surprise yourself.

myroyce

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
I like to talk to you

egrace62 said:
The good news is cascading again . Congratulatns to u CARO. Wishing u smooth cruise all d way
Hi egrace62,
I am a Nigeria and wish to start the procesing for QSW, i will like you to help me in the application. Please kindly send me your email or phone, ited to PM you, but getting error.

Regards
FIIRM

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Just as French is not mandatory but applicants MAY get rejected if they don't know French inspite of meeting the minimum points requirement, can applicants get rejected for having very little work experience (6-7 months) even if they're fulfilling all other conditions and meeting the minimum points requirement? Should the candidate prefer to work a little more or then apply, or apply right away? Anyone has any specific info on this?

Secondly, if the medium of instruction throughout one's education has been English, would giving IELTS have any advantage, such as fast-track the CSQ application or something? Or would DELF A2 certificates for French be good enough to fast-track the application?

Also, my immigration consultants are refusing to file an application with just 6 months work experience although I am having 50 points with 6 months work ex which is beyond the minimum of 49 because according to them, the Quebec authorities can't really do a proper background check with so little work experience and my application would probably get rejected. Now this is confusing me, because I had a different response to this query on the forums.

VipulGarg

Mar 9, 2011
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2011
Doc's Request.
15-03-2011
Myroyce said:
no worries buddy there are lots of ways to learn french......try coffee break french and start listening you'll surprise yourself.

myroyce
Yeah, I am also listening to coffee break to learn the french. Its really useful and good.

VipulGarg

Mar 9, 2011
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2011
Doc's Request.
15-03-2011
nevillek said:
Just as French is not mandatory but applicants MAY get rejected if they don't know French inspite of meeting the minimum points requirement, can applicants get rejected for having very little work experience (6-7 months) even if they're fulfilling all other conditions and meeting the minimum points requirement? Should the candidate prefer to work a little more or then apply, or apply right away? Anyone has any specific info on this?

Secondly, if the medium of instruction throughout one's education has been English, would giving IELTS have any advantage, such as fast-track the CSQ application or something? Or would DELF A2 certificates for French be good enough to fast-track the application?

Also, my immigration consultants are refusing to file an application with just 6 months work experience although I am having 50 points with 6 months work ex which is beyond the minimum of 49 because according to them, the Quebec authorities can't really do a proper background check with so little work experience and my application would probably get rejected. Now this is confusing me, because I had a different response to this query on the forums.
Providing any Certificate will be useful, since it will prove your candidacy. It will always make VO to believe that you are good the languages.

VipulGarg

Mar 9, 2011
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2011
Doc's Request.
15-03-2011
nevillek..Can you please update your details in profile or add them in the signature. So, it will help everybody on time lines.

Members and Senior Members: Can we request everybody to update the details on the left or in the signature. So, we can estimate the timelines.

wingsofmaybe7777

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/04/2011 Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received 04/04/2011
AOR Received.
09/05/2011 Federal
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
NR
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
30/05/2011
Passport Req..
26/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/09/2011
VipulGarg said:
nevillek..Can you please update your details in profile or add them in the signature. So, it will help everybody on time lines.

Members and Senior Members: Can we request everybody to update the details on the left or in the signature. So, we can estimate the timelines.
A few weeks ago I remember asking the same thing from everybody using this thread. Guys, could you please update your timelines so we all know where you're at with your applications. It will really help us all with the timing for each visa office.

Thanks alot.

VipulGarg

Mar 9, 2011
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2011
Doc's Request.
15-03-2011
Yes, I remember seeing that post. It really helps when you can see the other peoples timelines.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nevillek said:
Just as French is not mandatory but applicants MAY get rejected if they don't know French inspite of meeting the minimum points requirement NO this is incorrect. applicants only get rejected due to insufficient points.An applicant can either get a score that will
1) qualify him/her for interview waiver oR
2)just enough to make it 2b booked for interview.
NOW BASED ON the first, even though the applicant should av been waived for interview,but this waiver will not hold. such applicant will b scheduled for interview and the aim of this interview will not b to test thier profficiency but to knw if they have plans to start learning.
but for the 2nd category, thier points is yet to reach the CSQ issuance treshold hence the interview will b to knw their profiCIENCY With the aim of awarding marks
, can applicants get rejected for having very little work experience (6-7 months) even if they're fulfilling all other conditions and meeting the minimum points requirement? Should the candidate prefer to work a little more No it is not necessary. cos in QSW, 6months is the same as 23months bcos any work experience between 6 and 23months are awarded 4points.or then apply , or apply right away? Anyone has any specific info on this?

Secondly, if the medium of instruction throughout one's education has been English, would giving IELTS have any advantage if your tertiary education was in English language, if u so wish, u might just get a letter 4rm ur university which will state that the medium of instruction during ur program was english hence there might b no need for IELTs but then it is ur call and u have to decide which of these u would rather go weth such as fast-track the CSQ application or something? Or would DELF A2 certificates for French be good enough to fast-track the application? In CSQ processing, there are 2 kinds of processing timelines.
1) the priority processing: to benefit from this one of these three must hold:
a) The applicant has an arranged employment
b) the applicant is on a family sponsorship
c) the applicants AOT is marked for priority based on the 2009-list of preferred occupation.
2) the other processing time-line is the NORMAL processing.submitting a particular supporting document will never b able to make an application which is for NORMAL processing to bcom qualify for Priority. providing supporting documents on-time will only hasten processing based on the category of timeline in which the application qualifies for.

Also, my immigration consultants are refusing to file an application with just 6 months work experience although I am having 50 points with 6 months work ex which is beyond the minimum of 49 because according to them, the Quebec authorities can't really do a proper background check with so little work experience and my application would probably get rejected. Now this is confusing me, because I had a different response to this query on the forums. pls note that Immigration consultants are usually cautious,hence they usually design a screening criteria which usually is of a higher standard than what MICC uses. the reason for this is for them to have a margin of error. u know atimes it really is difficult for one to actually determine how a reviewing officer will score applicants except for some factors like age that is clearcut, others are tricky, these other factors most times are decided based on the descretion of the officer bcos truth is their processing manual cannot give them the simulation for all the cases that will b presented.hence these consultants will wanna ensure that their clients have some excess points so as to b able to scale 2ru without issues

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fiirm said:
Hi egrace62,
I am a Nigeria and wish to start the procesing for QSW, i will like you to help me in the application. Please kindly send me your email or phone, ited to PM you, but getting error.

Regards
FIIRM
welcome on board. pls check ur inbox and BMG