+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
kashi_pk said:
I received Frencization Reference in January 2016 (56 points). In the same month I sent them documents for addition of 1 child. Now I have received email on "Awaiting Decision". Does this always mean CSQ?? or something else??

how long does it take between "Awaiting Decision" email and receipt of formal decision??

Really appreciate help from any forum member. Thanks.
But this seems a very much positive sign of getting your csq soon, in about 60-90 days. Good luck.

anoopc1

Oct 11, 2015
Hi All,

My name is Anoop from India,I am a B.Tech graduate (By lateral entry after completing 3 year diploma) .I have just started Quebec immigration process . Could you please anyone tell the documents required for this proces most importantly DO WE NEED UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPTS to apply Quebec Skilled Worker Program June 2016 ?

Waiting for you reply.
Thanks in advance

Regards,
Anoop

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
anoopc1 said:
Hi All,

My name is Anoop from India,I am a B.Tech graduate (By lateral entry after completing 3 year diploma) .I have just started Quebec immigration process . Could you please anyone tell the documents required for this proces most importantly DO WE NEED UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPTS to apply Quebec Skilled Worker Program June 2016 ?

Waiting for you reply.
Thanks in advance

Regards,
Anoop
HI, transcripts are not compulsory now when you're initially applying, however, they'll ask you in future, say in about an year or so. Hence please have them ready within one year from the date of AOR.
Best of luck.

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
shreyas3s said:
If you're from India, could give them a call around 9 PM to 11 PM Mon thru Friday. Yes coz of high volume of applicants, your call will be answered by an agent in about 15 minutes. You must be patient.
Thanks for the information.

cesbien

Aug 25, 2014
Cebu, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
28-03-2016 - Still wating for ECAS change
anoopc1 said:
Hi All,

Waiting for you reply.
Thanks in advance

Regards,
Anoop
Yes, I believe so. When I applied more than 2 years ago I included all my transcripts from highschool, college, and masteral. They will, however, ask you to update your transcripts when they'll start processing your application. Just have them ready or better yet include them in your application package.

cesbien

Aug 25, 2014
Cebu, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
28-03-2016 - Still wating for ECAS change
RK_5297 said:
HI

App filed jul 2013
AoR dec 2013

since then no update should i call MIDI

pls advice
That would depend on where you're applying from. I applied May 2013 and received my AOR on June 2013. Around August 2015, I received an email from MIDI, asking me to update my documents (employment, school, trainings). 3-4 months after submitting the updated files, I got my CSQ. All in all, it took around 30 months before I got my CSQ. Good luck. I'm from the Philippines by the way.

RK_5297

Sep 9, 2015
shreyas3s said:
HI, transcripts are not compulsory now when you're initially applying, however, they'll ask you in future, say in about an year or so. Hence please have them ready within one year from the date of AOR.
Best of luck.

hi
wts d diff b/w

Certified copies of transcripts issued // certified copies of following degrees // original translation of dilplomas listed

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
RK_5297 said:
hi
wts d diff b/w

Certified copies of transcripts issued // certified copies of following degrees // original translation of dilplomas listed
Yes, MIDI requires certified copies of transcripts which means that the copy/xerox/photocopy of the original transcript to be certified from the University that it is true copy since you cannot send the original. Certified true copy of transcripts are equivalent to the original.

Translation in the sense, if your DIploma/Degree certifications/transcripts are in the language other than English/French, you must get it translated from an authorized translator (please refer to Quebec website for authorized translators) and those must be again certified to be true copy from an MIDI recommended agent only.

RK_5297

Sep 9, 2015
shreyas3s said:
Yes, MIDI requires certified copies of transcripts which means that the copy/xerox/photocopy of the original transcript to be certified from the University that it is true copy since you cannot send the original. Certified true copy of transcripts are equivalent to the original.

Translation in the sense, if your DIploma/Degree certifications/transcripts are in the language other than English/French, you must get it translated from an authorized translator (please refer to Quebec website for authorized translators) and those must be again certified to be true copy from an MIDI recommended agent only.

right !
copies of original documents to be certified from University only or it can be done by another authority ?

thanx

Jaiva

Mar 3, 2016
Guys,

Is Information systems analysts and consultants (2171) A Regulated Occupation in Qc or not?

Please assist.
Thanks

sampjohnson

Sep 6, 2012
we applied 3 years ago and last month got CSQ. But we need PCC from both kuwait and qatar..
How to get pcc.now we are at india.seniors please advice

Eddie87

Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Nov/2015 Quebec - 27/May/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ - 29/04/2016
AOR Received.
20/Nov/2015 Quebec - 03/Oct/2016 Federal
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
29/Nov/2016
Med's Done....
12/Dic/2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/Jan/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/Jan/2017
LANDED..........
05/July/2017
sampjohnson said:
we applied 3 years ago and last month got CSQ. But we need PCC from both kuwait and qatar..
Congrats for your CSQ :) hoppefully ill get mine soon

suja sunny

Jan 3, 2014
sampjohnson said:
hello sam p johson....

we are from kerala. please give us your mobile number for further contacting..

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
sampjohnson said:

hi everyone,

regarding the Police certificate Clearance from Kuwait and India please see the following:

Quoted from SmGrGe

To get a Kuwait Police Clearance, you need to go to the Canadian embassy in Daiya and go to the reception and they give you the request letter already sealed by the ambassador... It will take you a minute only.. Then you need to fill in your details and go to Criminal Investigation Department in Dajeej and submit this paper to them. They will take your finger prints and biometric eye scan and ask you to come after 10 days to collect PCC.

For Indian Police Clearance, go to the processing center of the Indian Embassy in Kuwait City... The one they outsourced out to... and request for the same.. If your passport was issued in Kuwait, you'll get it in a weeks time.. Otherwise longer...

You don't need to pay any fees for Kuwait pcc, but for Indian yes!

Regads

pappu13380

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
AOR=20 DEC 2011, AOT =CHEMISTRY,
INTENT TO REJECT IN 90 DAYS = 7 DEC 2015 ,
DOCS REACHED MONTREAL = 29 DEC 2015 STILL WAITING
52 MONTHS PASSED SINCE AOR