+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Eddie87 said:
I have a Question, i have lawyers taking care of my file, a month ago i checked the papers we sent and I found that the email on the papers was wrong, befor that on my opening letter, the MIDI spelled my name wrong so I called to the lawyers and some weeks latter they told me that they already correct the name, so after sawing that the email was wrong i contacted the lawyers again to tell them that the e mail on the papers were wrong, and they answered me that they already contacted the MIDI by mail so they should have the correct email.

Should I worry about or just by contacting them they should have the correct email? :-X

Thank you
Would recommend you to contact MIDI directly, inform them about your File Reference No., and check with their suggestions. And moreover, whatsoever to be changed/corrected, MIDI never accepts in any mode such as email/fax/telephone, other than in written document/post.

APayés

Mar 25, 2016
caseeker said:
For who applied in last Nov 2015 for CSQ paper based applications, we have a whatsApp grp to discuss any updates on our applications. you are welcome to join us
Admin # +965 55965963

cheers
add me pls (503)75306030 ;D ;D ;D

thanks

kashi_pk

Jun 19, 2012
I received Frencization Reference in January 2016 (56 points). In the same month I sent them documents for addition of 1 child. Now I have received email on "Awaiting Decision". Does this always mean CSQ?? or something else??

how long does it take between "Awaiting Decision" email and receipt of formal decision??

Really appreciate help from any forum member. Thanks.

APayés

Mar 25, 2016
kashi_pk said:
I received Frencization Reference in January 2016 (56 points). In the same month I sent them documents for addition of 1 child. Now I have received email on "Awaiting Decision". Does this always mean CSQ?? or something else??

how long does it take between "Awaiting Decision" email and receipt of formal decision??

When did you apply?

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
kashi_pk said:

I think at least you should wait for two more months to get result.

Trustwithfaith

Oct 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS --> Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Request
30-01-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2016/ Medicals received: 24-02-2016
Passport Req..
Exempted
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2016 by the grace of God
jenniferjohn244@gmail.com said:
Hi, I want to apply Quebec Immigration (Mon Project) my question is online application fill in only French or English?

Thanks
I saw someone posting that it is okay to submit in English and it most likely is but you should probably double check with someone who went through the same program.

good luck

payomb

Apr 10, 2016
Hello, here is my situation. I get my work permit through IEC Working holiday and I work in Montreal for 7 months now and my work permit expires in June 29th. At that time I will have a 10 months of stay in Quebec as a temporary foreign worker. I want to apply for PR under Regular program but it says that I must have at least 1 year of stay in Quebec. I would have more than 50 points. Any suggestions how can I extend my stay as a TFR for these 2 months I miss and then apply for PR?

sylendrabilla

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
31-10-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Nous avons examiné avec soin votre demande en fonction d'un ensemble de facteurs qui

permettent d'évaluer les chances de tout candidat et toute candidate à l'immigration de

s'établir avec succès au Québec. Ces facteurs portent notamment sur les débouchés

existant au Québec dans sa profession, son employabilité et sa mobilité professionnelle,

sa formation, son expérience professionnelle, son âge, sa situation familiale, sa

connaissance du français et de l'anglais, sa capacité d'autonomie financière, ses séjours

au Québec, et, le cas échéant, les caractéristiques de l’époux et l’épouse ou du conjoint

et de la conjointe de fait.

Nous devons procéder, afin de compléter l’évaluation de votre demande, à un examen

plus approfondi des documents produits. Nous vous communiquerons notre décision dès

que cet examen sera complété.

Nous vous prions d'agréer, Monsieur, l'assurance de nos meilleurs sentiments.

Hi Everyone,

I got this letter like in January 2016 and after that i don't have any update. And i'm an inland applicant.
Do you have any idea like how long its gonna take or any got this type of letter before and after how long it took for the decision?

Please let me know guys.

Thanks...

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
Hi Dears,

What is the best timing (days/hours) to call MIDI, as I called yesterday it has long wait and says, all are busy and this situation is beyond our control. Apperaciate if anyone tell us when and which day should we call them to get answer or if you know any number to call them directly please provide here or in a PM.
Looking to hear from you guys.

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
sylendrabilla said:
Nous avons examiné avec soin votre demande en fonction d'un ensemble de facteurs qui

permettent d'évaluer les chances de tout candidat et toute candidate à l'immigration de

s'établir avec succès au Québec. Ces facteurs portent notamment sur les débouchés

existant au Québec dans sa profession, son employabilité et sa mobilité professionnelle,

sa formation, son expérience professionnelle, son âge, sa situation familiale, sa

connaissance du français et de l'anglais, sa capacité d'autonomie financière, ses séjours

au Québec, et, le cas échéant, les caractéristiques de l’époux et l’épouse ou du conjoint

et de la conjointe de fait.

Nous devons procéder, afin de compléter l’évaluation de votre demande, à un examen

plus approfondi des documents produits. Nous vous communiquerons notre décision dès

que cet examen sera complété.

Nous vous prions d'agréer, Monsieur, l'assurance de nos meilleurs sentiments.

Hi Everyone,

I got this letter like in January 2016 and after that i don't have any update. And i'm an inland applicant.
Do you have any idea like how long its gonna take or any got this type of letter before and after how long it took for the decision?

Please let me know guys.

Thanks...
This is a positive sign of your csq, you'll get in no time from now say about a few weeks.
All the best.

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Kareem222 said:
Hi Dears,

What is the best timing (days/hours) to call MIDI, as I called yesterday it has long wait and says, all are busy and this situation is beyond our control. Apperaciate if anyone tell us when and which day should we call them to get answer or if you know any number to call them directly please provide here or in a PM.
Looking to hear from you guys.
If you're from India, could give them a call around 9 PM to 11 PM Mon thru Friday. Yes coz of high volume of applicants, your call will be answered by an agent in about 15 minutes. You must be patient.