+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

fazaeli

Aug 25, 2015
Hello everybody

i have a question regarding my points for QUEBEC skill worker program

i have calculated my point,but i have doubt about whether my course is demand or not?if yes is it 12 points or 16 points?

i have finished my bsc(bachelor science of computer ) in pune which was 3 years course and got my pune univeristy degree

regards

icanadian

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2015
unlimited2access said:
Hi Icanadian,

congratulations. I submitted my updated docs on 2 july and yet to get a reply from them. Did you get the postal mail or did you confirm your csq on call. And if you did get ur csq in hand what is the date on your csq certificate. Hope I get mine soon too.
My consultant got csq by postal mail. my docs reached them on July 21 and they issued csq on August 20. But received by post only yesterday. yours should be done with soon as they take 1 to 3 months after the intent to reject doc submission!

icanadian

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2015
mkshah said:
Congratulations icanadian..
I think you applied from within canada.. isn't it?
Thats why you got it fast..
Good luck for federal application..
yes I am inland. One more thing I forgot to mention is I have no French at all. So it seems they check if points crossing there cutoff and if yes they issue csq!

icanadian

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2015
mapsora said:
Dear All,
Many people talking online that they was rejected only because of using layer, is it true? On the other hand some people has got CSQ they applied individual and personally. Is immigration officer treat application like this?
I appreciate your kind replay.
You should always keep pushing the consultant. first time my application was sent without payment :eek: after that only second time was submitted good. So it depends how lucky you are! If you can do all yourself then it is the best option. But immigration office is not biased. They just look what was asked is provided or not!

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
fazaeli said:
Hello everybody

i have a question regarding my points for QUEBEC skill worker program

i have calculated my point,but i have doubt about whether my course is demand or not?if yes is it 12 points or 16 points?

i have finished my bsc(bachelor science of computer ) in pune which was 3 years course and got my pune univeristy degree

regards
Your AOT is in 16 points....yes it is in priority

Remon.Soliman

Aug 24, 2015
WHY NOBODY ANSWERS ME?

Hi thanks for this useful topic

When do they ask for French test, when I send my papers or in the interview?

I heard that the interview is canceled, didn't,it?

My estimated score is 59, without English and French tests as I have not taken them yet? Is that a good score?

When do they ask for bank statement when I send my papers or in the interview?

How long is the period of time between submitting my papers and the interview?

What the funds I need for 2 adults one child under 12?

French test is required from the main applicant only or from the partner as well?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Remon.Soliman said:
WHY NOBODY ANSWERS ME?
I can't answer for anyone else, but I've provided answers to those same questions (with relevant links) on the last few pages of the thread.

May I suggest you start by reading the requirements on the Immigration Quebec site, then come back with anything you don't don't understand? And read other posts here from the last few days?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
Hi,
pls can you share why you think that "this might not be entirely correct" as you mentioned in your post.

Ah, sorry, I messed up quoting :(

The OP was asking about this:

all applications prior to Dec-2011 will be treated according to the rules prevailing at the time of submission of application.
Is this correct?

In the article about the Stasenko case, this is the paragraph which made me think that the statement the OP was asking about might not be entirely correct:

At this time, it remains to be seen if it is only those applications that were submitted while the original document checklist was in effect with the key sentence ‘your application for a selection certificate will be processed based on regulations in effect when it was submitted’ that may benefit from this decision. These applications would need to have been submitted between February, 2012 and April 2013, inclusive, and not yet have reached preliminary processing by the time the updated regulations came into force. If these applicants wish to have their case for a selection certificate through the QSWP reassessed based on the points system in effect at the time of submission, they may be able to do so as a result of this case. A broader interpretation of the ruling could affect a greater number of applications submitted before February, 2012. - See more at: http://www.cicnews.com/2015/04/victory-quebec-skilled-worker-applicants-045078.html#sthash.nblWO6t4.dpuf
For reference: cicnews.com and this website are owned by Campbell & Cohen, one of the law firms involved in the case.

pratap singh

Feb 18, 2013
i got intention to reject on may 8 ,2015, after that i sent form ITRV ,acknowledgemnt ITRV and also tax exemption letter from assistant commissioner of income tax on june, 29 2015. and got rejection letter on august 21, 2015.

they mentioned in rejection letter form ITR and acknowledgement ITRV not accepted as legality of work experience.

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
harmanteg said:
Hello,
This is Bhupinder kaur from Ahmedabad and sent the Application in June 2013.
Recd AOR in August 2013
Docs Request on May 25 2015
Docs Sent on 8th Aug 2015
Another Docs request on 21st Aug 2015

I want to know whether we get module vise points from TEFAQ or not. I've got B2 level in TEFAQ 2014 and we're short of 4 points to get 57. So, I m planning to give TEFAQ Listening part again next month. Please advise if I give only Listening module exam, and achieve B2 level, my points will be considered or not.
Hi bhupinder if ur single applicant u need only 49 points. I dont know why they did not send csq to u if unhave 53 points already.

singh333

Oct 24, 2014
pratap singh said:
i got intention to reject on may 8 ,2015, after that i sent form ITRV ,acknowledgemnt ITRV and also tax exemption letter from assistant commissioner of income tax on june, 29 2015. and got rejection letter on august 21, 2015.

they mentioned in rejection letter form ITR and acknowledgement ITRV not accepted as legality of work experience.
That's really sad ......but what was the content of tax exemption certificate (No tax was paid or something else)........normally they accept tax exemtion certificate.....

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus l Montreal | Paris
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
Am going! going! said:
So i basically need B2 French to qualify for an interview yet again right?

Hello Am going! going! .. Basically yes you need B2/B2 ..
but I don't think they'll apply that especially if your AOT is required for Quebec, and you showed some great documents and your case was very strong ..
As I mentioned I had B2/B1 and I got my CSQ without any issue.

Peace

fazaeli

Aug 25, 2015
hello

i have graduated and i have bsc(bachelor science of computer) from pune univeristy

does any one know only the xerox copy of this degree which stamped by notary is enough
or attestation also should be done by university on the xerox?

the university has also verification which iam not sure whats the difference between verification and attestation

do i need the transcript to be 1)verified 2)attest 3) notary as well?

regards

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fazaeli said:
hello

i have graduated and i have bsc(bachelor science of computer) from pune univeristy

does any one know only the xerox copy of this degree which stamped by notary is enough

the university has also verification which iam not sure whats the difference between verification and attestation

regards
fazaeli said:
hello

regards
Document requirements:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf (See page 6 for educational docs)

Certification requirements:
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/list-authorities.html#india

You would have to present the original degree certificate alongside the photocopy to the notary in order for him/her to certify it.

fazaeli

Aug 25, 2015
thank you for the reply

i have read thsi before ,nowhere mentioned about verification by issuer or attestation by issuer which is university right?