+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
pratap singh said:
i got rejection today beacause of submission of form ITRV AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF ITRV .
When did u submit itr v. Hong long has it been. If u give me the excat date of ur documents update and the date of rejection.i can suggest whether if u can reopen ur file or go for admin review. Need few details like what all reasons they mentioned on ur rejection letter. Was itr v only the reason of rejection or where there any orher documets tat they needed

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus l Montreal | Paris
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
Am going! going! said:
Hey All
It's been a while since i've been here, i see most of the posters of my time have left though a few like Bajan4Quebec and MkShah are still around.
Here's my situation please kindly advise.
I applied for my QSW in in mid 2011 as a single applicant from the UK as a non UK citizen.
At that time only an interest in French was required, so i think i submitted TCF A1 and A2 speaking and listening results. I did not submit any IELTS English results as they where not a requirement then.
I scored enough points and was invited for what i believed was going to be a routine interview to the Bureau which was then in Paris in June 2012, .....but but fortunately (or unfortunately) i had married my girlfriend a few months after submitting my application so i deferred the interview and was advised to submit a change in circumstance form.
From 2012 i never heard from Quebec Immigration, during that time i learnt they had moved the bureau from Paris to Montreal, i tried calling a few times and was told my application was still being processed. I gave up on the whole application to be honest.
And during this time my circumstances have changed;
-My marriage never worked out we ended up divorcing.
-I went back to university and am currently studying for a healthcare qualification and i graduate in 12 months time, and am not sure this is recognised in Quebec or rest of Canada even.
-I also did not keep up with learning french and am still at A1/A2 level and am now a naturalised UK citizen(not sure if this last bit helps).
And to my surprise straight out the blue, i got an Intention to Reject email from Quebec Immigration asking me to submit some documents
Quick questions?
1. Will my application be assessed on the new rules (post 2011). As in, do i now need B2 French and English Language Results among other things or i be assessed based on the old rules?
2. Am guessing i need another change in circumstance form, will this adversely affect me considering i've done it before?
3. Does my new citizenship status help in anyway
4. Is there anything else i may need to know under the rules
Many thanks family
'
Hello Am going! going! ... first of all, what a strange story!!! .. see my answers below!

1. Will my application be assessed on the new rules (post 2011). As in, do i now need B2 French and English Language Results among other things or i be assessed based on the old rules?
>> Mostly yes, if you look at the rules as well as online testimonials, yes you will be treated under the new rules and this is why they asked you for updates .. I am a 2011 applicant as well and I finished the whole process .. still waiting for the visa stamp now .. I did on 2013 mt french test and got B2/B1 because I wasn't prepared .. but during the interview I was very confident and spoke French very good .. so i got my CSQ without any problem!
But if you do an interview,
2. Am guessing i need another change in circumstance form, will this adversely affect me considering i've done it before?
>> There are some online forms that you should/can fill out in case something changed in your situation (you can find those in Quebec Site), but in your case I don't think you need those because they already sent you the right forms that you need to fill.
>> No
>> Prepare well and do your researches very well if you're still interested as they are rejecting too many applicants those days, especially who don't meet the requirements!!

The Best of Luck!!

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
ThunderBird11 said:
Hello Am going! going! ... first of all, what a strange story!!! .. see my answers below!

>> Mostly yes, if you look at the rules as well as online testimonials, yes you will be treated under the new rules and this is why they asked you for updates .. I am a 2011 applicant as well and I finished the whole process .. still waiting for the visa stamp now .. I did on 2013 mt french test and got B2/B1 because I wasn't prepared .. but during the interview I was very confident and spoke French very good .. so i got my CSQ without any problem!
But if you do an interview,
>> There are some online forms that you should/can fill out in case something changed in your situation (you can find those in Quebec Site), but in your case I don't think you need those because they already sent you the right forms that you need to fill.
>> No
>> Prepare well and do your researches very well if you're still interested as they are rejecting too many applicants those days, especially who don't meet the requirements!!

The Best of Luck!!

So i basically need B2 French to qualify for an interview yet again right?

'

MTL2015ANNIE

Aug 24, 2015
Hello All
it is great to share experience here.
I am currently located in Montréal and I have been working here more than one year as a full time worker.
Here is my timeline:
CSQ--April 28 2015
Application Federal--May 6 2015
File in process---Aug 17 2015

Until now, nothing new yet.
However, they keep making mistakes on my home address and mailing address.
I have a quetion about the medical request. Should I do the test first without the request? or should I wait for their request?
Anybody who has simialr experience, please share with me.

Thank you!

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Hi Jayakrishna,
I am also on the same boat. Are you from HYD. Please send me your personal mail. Will be in touch and discuss more.

Thanks,
Kalpan

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
pappu13380 said:
adaptability points eliminated
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/Grille-synthese.pdf
, so singles may need 49 pass points at preliminary review stage and thus may be the processing times got reduced. But processing times may depend upon overall selection rate of year from e.g. asia it is max 8300 in 2015 ( see plan immigration 2015 given in planification 2015) http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/planification/index.html .
Also as superior court said that apply the Rules which were in effect when applicant applied so 2011 applicants should be awarded 6 points for A2 french
MY file reached Hong kong mission in first week of nov 2011 and got AOR in mid dec 2011, but afterwards not heard anything from them . on calling +1514-864-9191 then 9 then 1 then 1 they said your file is waiting to be processed and as stated on micc website processing time for india is 41+3=44 months for preliminary review stage. so wat would i do.
/color]
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hi,
just wanted to know that how old applications will be given points for AOT?
My AOR dated on 11-Nov-2011 and My AOT was chemistry. At that time chemistry was having 12 points for AOT, but now it is given 0 points and my spouse is having bachelors degree in accounting (B.Com.-Accounting) completed in India. For my spouse, previously points of AOT were 3 but now this new AOT list is showing 4 points for this AOT.

So, pls suggest how points of AOT will be given for my quebec application?

Tuki

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
MTL2015ANNIE said:
Hello All
it is great to share experience here.
I am currently located in Montréal and I have been working here more than one year as a full time worker.
Here is my timeline:
CSQ--April 28 2015
Application Federal--May 6 2015
File in process---Aug 17 2015

Until now, nothing new yet.
However, they keep making mistakes on my home address and mailing address.
I have a quetion about the medical request. Should I do the test first without the request? or should I wait for their request?
Anybody who has simialr experience, please share with me.

Thank you!
Hi
You should wait for Med req. As I know, they will ask for med req with a form. So, without having that form, you shouldn't perform your med test.

Cheers :)

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
Am going! going! said:
Hey All

It's been a while since i've been here, i see most of the posters of my time have left though a few like Bajan4Quebec and MkShah are still around.

Here's my situation please kindly advise.

I applied for my QSW in in mid 2011 as a single applicant from the UK as a non UK citizen.

At that time only an interest in French was required, so i think i submitted TCF A1 and A2 speaking and listening results. I did not submit any IELTS English results as they where not a requirement then.

I scored enough points and was invited for what i believed was going to be a routine interview to the Bureau which was then in Paris in June 2012, .....but but fortunately (or unfortunately) i had married my girlfriend a few months after submitting my application so i deferred the interview and was advised to submit a change in circumstance form.

From 2012 i never heard from Quebec Immigration, during that time i learnt they had moved the bureau from Paris to Montreal, i tried calling a few times and was told my application was still being processed. I gave up on the whole application to be honest.

And during this time my circumstances have changed;

-My marriage never worked out we ended up divorcing.
-I went back to university and am currently studying for a healthcare qualification and i graduate in 12 months time, and am not sure this is recognised in Quebec or rest of Canada even.
-I also did not keep up with learning french and am still at A1/A2 level and am now a naturalised UK citizen(not sure if this last bit helps).

And to my surprise straight out the blue, i got an Intention to Reject email from Quebec Immigration asking me to submit some documents

Quick questions?

Many thanks family

'
Hey I responded more comprehensively in your inbox. But can you also say what were the terms stated in the intention to reject letter?

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
mkshah said:
Hi,
My AOR dated on 11-Nov-2011 and My AOT was chemistry. At that time chemistry was having 12 points for AOT, but now it is given 0 points and my spouse is having bachelors degree in accounting (B.Com.-Accounting) completed in India. For my spouse, previously points of AOT were 3 but now this new AOT list is showing 4 points for this AOT.

Hi Mkshah it's been a long time and glad to see that you're still here. I think things are being done on a case by case basis. have you ever received a document that shows how many points you have? If you did, I do not think that they can change the scores already given. I got one when they referred me to francisation to get B2

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
pratap singh said:
i got rejection today beacause of submission of form ITRV AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF ITRV .
You can take an administration review and it will give you 90days to submit your proofs. But before you do this did you actually receive a rejection letter altogether or did you receive an intention to reject letter that request you submit your tax returns. It seems a bit unfair to close your file without first giving you an opportunity to get what was requested, or was it requested before and you didn't? In any case if your file was rejected, do not fear, do an admin review and if you can provide proof of your ITR then you're clear.

Remon.Soliman

Aug 24, 2015
Hi thanks for this useful topic

When do they ask for French test, when I send my papers or in the interview?

I heard that the interview is canceled, didn't,it?

My estimated score is 59, without English and French tests as I have not taken them yet? Is that a good score?

When do they ask for bank statement when I send my papers or in the interview?

How long is the period of time between submitting my papers and the interview?

What the funds I need for 2 adults one child under 12?

French test is required from the main applicant only or from the partner as well?

MTL2015ANNIE

Aug 24, 2015
Thank you for your reply!
Is the form by e-mail or by mail?

Tuki said:
Hi
You should wait for Med req. As I know, they will ask for med req with a form. So, without having that form, you shouldn't perform your med test.

Cheers :)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Bajan4Quebec said:
Hi Mkshah it's been a long time and glad to see that you're still here. I think things are being done on a case by case basis. have you ever received a document that shows how many points you have? If you did, I do not think that they can change the scores already given. I got one when they referred me to francisation to get B2
Hi Bajan4Quebec,
Nice to see you too.. yes it's been long time since I visited this forum...
Well, I haven't received any document showing my points but I received a document asking additional documents from my side...

and why do you say that things are done on case to case basis..?
pls share any real cases which you came across for this ..

I know we all have waited so long.. for me it is now 44+ months..
May god bless us all with CSQ and then canadian PR :)
wish you good luck for your Quebec application...

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
mkshah said:
Hi,

If Any forum member can share their knowledge about this and clarify it..

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Lammawitch said:
If you sent form 16, for you and your spouse, were the documents certified according to Qc's requirements?
Hi Lammawitch,
Pls can you suggest the proper way to certify the additional documents asked by QSW?
I mean, will notary certified documents be considered as appropriate? or there is another way..
pls suggest.. :)