Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
in the past years, do you know what quarter or month of the year they usually have an interview schedule in asia? thanks

luxvestra

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Bachar said:
I think no hope for applicants in Asia, a year passed without any mission scheduled
So there was no mission scheduled last year in asia?

kayeokay

May 17, 2014
luxvestra said:
Good day!

Seniors, I requested from my university a translation of my Filipino Subjects: Sining ng Pakikipagtalastasan,Panitikang Pilipino and Retorika pero wala daw silang maibigay na certificate na nkatranslate na. What they can give me is a certificate indicating the subject description pero in tagalog pa rin. What are my options regarding this? Do i need to hire a professional translator or (i've read this when i was backreading) can i just make a letter of request in the Filipino Department of our school to translate the 3 subjects? I need your 3 cents about this. thank you
Hi! You may want to use Lexcode's services.

andreww

Dec 21, 2012
Nuvin said:
Hi

Dear ALL Senior

I have a question please advise or suggest... I have final medical done on December and send on beginning of January by my DMP. I am still waiting already 4 months no update.

My application started from 2010 still in progress.
Destination : Quebec

Anyone in similar situation ??
Yes!

After a certificate under the PNP programme.....

My time lines are:

App received by CiC, London: Feb 2013

Started dealing with case: Dec 2013

Meds received: Dec 2013

RPRF fee paid and Police reps sent: Feb 2014 (not showing as that on ECAS but fee gone from my bank)

ECAS showing "In process" for some months.

A recent query had a (not very helpful!) reply saying "awaiting review by Officer".

singh2014

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-May-2014
Med's Request
26-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2014
Passport Req..
27-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-Apr-2015
Hi

I am new to this forum. I had applied for Quebec CSQ and my file reached montreal office on 19th Jan 2014 but I haven't received any communication after that.

Can anyone please help me with their experience, how much time it generally takes to receive and AOR and what's the process after that.

Also, from which email id will I receive the response, so that I can add it to my contacts.

andreww said:
Yes!

After a certificate under the PNP programme.....

My time lines are:

App received by CiC, London: Feb 2013

Started dealing with case: Dec 2013

Meds received: Dec 2013

RPRF fee paid and Police reps sent: Feb 2014 (not showing as that on ECAS but fee gone from my bank)

ECAS showing "In process" for some months.

A recent query had a (not very helpful!) reply saying "awaiting review by Officer".

bluereef

Apr 17, 2014
MALDIVES
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 18 2014
Usually it takes 5-7 months to get the file number. And no idea about from which mail ID you will receive it. I have applied on 20 March 2014. So until August I will be just silent. Some are getting file number earlier than 7 months if they are in priority of AOT.

luxvestra

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
kayeokay said:
Hi! You may want to use Lexcode's services.
thanks! will try if my 1st option fails. :)

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
jazv4 said:
I have submitted PR application after CSQ. At the moment, they sent me an email requesting me to provide a copy of my military service card but since military service is not mandatory in my country I do not have it.

Even tried contacting the armed forces to try to get some sort of letter stating that I haven't undergo military training but no luck so far.

does Anybody that has gone through this has any suggestion?
Hello Javz4,

Nice to learn that your process is moving forward, however I am very impressed with your last post. Why would CIC request such thing?? is it that you ticked that box by mistake (military service) either way I think you should try to send a letter or something and be very clear about the fact that you have never been in the army.

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
bluereef said:
Usually it takes 5-7 months to get the file number. And no idea about from which mail ID you will receive it. I have applied on 20 March 2014. So until August I will be just silent. Some are getting file number earlier than 7 months if they are in priority of AOT.
I got my AOR in a month time, and I am only on 6pts AOT. Does it really take 7 months just to receive just AOR???

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
To those of you who will sit a TCF or TCFQ exam in the following days, let me know I got so very links to help you study, however the study materials will only be useful for those trying to achieve a B2 or above. Good luck!

Z AND Z

Star Member
Dec 10, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2012
Doc's Request.
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2012
IELTS Request
Overall 6.5. Sent with the application. TCFQ updated later (A2 both).
Med's Request
Long way to go!!!
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Finger crossed!!!
Passport Req..
Long way to go!!!
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go!!!
LANDED..........
Long way to go!!!
Okay, it's been a while that I didn't come to this forum. Anyways, I applied to QSW back in July, 2012 and received AOR in the last week of October, 2012. Since then I've been going through the darkness as never heard anything from the immigration as of today. However, just wondering if anyone could tell whether or not they'd reject my application due to French language efficiency (Scored both A2 in TCFQ and sent the result with the application) or if positive, would they call up for an interview or would they issue CSQ straight away without any interview? Getting frustrated everyday more and more. BTW, any Bangladeshi QSW applicant from that time in here? Oh, I'm married and scored 67 back then while applied. One more thing, would they follow the old rules to review my file? Hope, someone coming up with some hope. Thanks. Cheers.

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Hi Master 7,
Would be great if you could please let me know the links as planning for the upcoming exams.
Do let me know what would be right mode for you to provide information.
Appreciate your assistance.
Thanks

Master7 said:
To those of you who will sit a TCF or TCFQ exam in the following days, let me know I got so very links to help you study, however the study materials will only be useful for those trying to achieve a B2 or above. Good luck!

jazv4

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
El Salvador
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
CSQ 05-08-2012, Federal 04-03-2014
Doc's Request.
13-05-2014
Nomination.....
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ 21-Dec-2012; Federal 4-Apr-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13-05-2014
Med's Done....
19-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2014
LANDED..........
10-10-2014
Master7 said:
Hello Javz4,

Nice to learn that your process is moving forward, however I am very impressed with your last post. Why would CIC request such thing?? is it that you ticked that box by mistake (military service) either way I think you should try to send a letter or something and be very clear about the fact that you have never been in the army.
Got no idea, they should know by now that military service is not mandatory here. In the form I even wrote Not applicable in all things related to the military service.

On that regard, asking around I found out that there is a Solvencia de servicio militar from the armed forces here in El Salvador, similar to the police clearance record in which they state that there is no record of you serving in the army. However, the process is highly bureaucratic so I might take a couple of days before getting it. As usual in the government, the guy that signs the clearance is not there, despite the fact that he is supposed to be there from 8 to 3:30. :mad: :mad: . Anyway, that's what I'm planning to send in lieu of the military service card. hopefully that will settle the issue.

Jamal23

May 11, 2014
Z AND Z said:
Okay, it's been a while that I didn't come to this forum. Anyways, I applied to QSW back in July, 2012 and received AOR in the last week of October, 2012. Since then I've been going through the darkness as never heard anything from the immigration as of today. However, just wondering if anyone could tell whether or not they'd reject my application due to French language efficiency (Scored both A2 in TCFQ and sent the result with the application) or if positive, would they call up for an interview or would they issue CSQ straight away without any interview? Getting frustrated everyday more and more. BTW, any Bangladeshi QSW applicant from that time in here? Oh, I'm married and scored 67 back then while applied. One more thing, would they follow the old rules to review my file? Hope, someone coming up with some hope. Thanks. Cheers.

Bro,

Is there any person from Bangladesh who immigrate Quebec by QSW? I can not trust any more this process. I think all are fake for earning money.