+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Joice

May 11, 2014
Bonjour everyone.. :) I'm a newbie here and just want to ask for an advice regarding the criteria on QSW. I got 52/49 points but for additional 6 points for adaptability I got zero (0) because Aunt/uncle has no points so I didn't reach the total 55 points for single applicant. I also took the online evaluation at official website of Quebec and this is the result "It seems that you meet the Quebec selection criteria" My questions are..

1. Am I still eligible to apply for QSW program even I didn't reach the 55 points for single applicant though I meet their criteria based on their online evaluation?
2. I checked the list of trainings and I saw computer science, computer engineering, computer support. The question is what are the courses related for computer support is it computer technician/technology etc..? Please enlighten me.. :)

Merci.. Dieu nous bénisse..

jacobj

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
13-05-2014 But filed opened in 25/04/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application. French A1 finished but certificate not yet received.
PRAISE THE LORD PRAISE THE LORD PRAISE THE LORD PRAISE THE LORD PRAISE THE LORD PRAISE THE LORD

Dear all, finally yesterday i received letter from Quebec stating that they have opened my file and started processing.Also they have mentioned Dossier N* HA ########## in the letter.. But the only problem is the DD which i took in 30-Oct-2013 has expired so the payment is not successful. Now i must send a new DD to the processing center.

Also, i ask the seniors....is everything fine till now???? and which is the best and faster method to resend the payment exm: Demand Draft, Cheque or Credit card. Please reply me.

I wish and pray to the almighty god let everyone got selected to CSQ. HOPE FOR THE BEST

halo4me

Dec 13, 2012
jacobj said:
PRAISE THE LORD PRAISE THE LORD PRAISE THE LORD PRAISE THE LORD PRAISE THE LORD PRAISE THE LORD

Dear all, finally yesterday i received letter from Quebec stating that they have opened my file and started processing.Also they have mentioned Dossier N* HA ########## in the letter.. But the only problem is the DD which i took in 30-Oct-2013 has expired so the payment is not successful. Now i must send a new DD to the processing center.

Also, i ask the seniors....is everything fine till now???? and which is the best and faster method to resend the payment exm: Demand Draft, Cheque or Credit card. Please reply me.

I wish and pray to the almighty god let everyone got selected to CSQ. HOPE FOR THE BEST
Credit Card I suggest.

jazv4

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
El Salvador
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
CSQ 05-08-2012, Federal 04-03-2014
Doc's Request.
13-05-2014
Nomination.....
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ 21-Dec-2012; Federal 4-Apr-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13-05-2014
Med's Done....
19-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2014
LANDED..........
10-10-2014
I have submitted PR application after CSQ. At the moment, they sent me an email requesting me to provide a copy of my military service card but since military service is not mandatory in my country I do not have it.

Even tried contacting the armed forces to try to get some sort of letter stating that I haven't undergo military training but no luck so far.

does Anybody that has gone through this has any suggestion?

owenhargo

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
jacobj said:

Have you got the DD back along with the Letter.

I also received the Letter yesterday (13 May 2014) same as u mentioned with Dossier no etc. And they have mentioned that they have received the payment. But i confirmed with the Bank i took the DD that the money is not encashed yet. But they didnt send the DD back to me.

Wolfman

Jan 23, 2014
Yes they send the DD/Cheque back with the letter.

The reason for this is that they want you to re-new the DD. Fee for Principle and other applicants have increased. So they are returning all the DD to change the amount.

giri_pk2002

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2013
AOR Received.
12-04-2014
rala111 said:
Hi everyone,

I sent my application on 28 january 2014 and i called the quebec immigration office last week and they said that they opened my fine on 25 april but till now they didnt withdraw the money from my credit card so do u know how many time it takes to take the money after opening the file?

Thanks in advance
It will take another 1-2 months to process the payment.

owenhargo

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
Wolfman said:
Yes they send the DD/Cheque back with the letter.

The reason for this is that they want you to re-new the DD. Fee for Principle and other applicants have increased. So they are returning all the DD to change the amount.
OOPs but I didnt receive the DD yet. and I confirmed today as well with the Bank that the Money is not Enacashed.

What to do Next? Help/Suggestions :)

Hasanmtl89

Aug 1, 2013
Hello everybody

I have been living in Quebec for three years i was student then i got the CSQ and applied for threePR as QSW they have received my application on the 5th of may according to Canada post tracking service. When will i know if my application is completed and do they send an email indicate that my application is is complete

Best regards

Wolfman

Jan 23, 2014
Dear Owen,

Do not worry they would send you the expire DD along with the letter.

You need to resend fresh DD along with the letter which they would send you.

Ensure you keep photo copy of that letter and Photo Copy of new DD which you would send.

So please wait.. it would come soon.

Regards

hardik_shah

May 30, 2012
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th December 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 2nd March 2015
AOR Received.
17th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent alongwith application
Med's Request
13th May 2015
Med's Done....
20th May 2015
Interview........
Waived - DM on 10th June
Passport Req..
11th June 2015
Hi,

For single applicant, you must should be at min 49 for single applicant.

For different professions, in the AOT, they have mentioned the level of education they require, i mean, University level, collegial, DCS, DES, find out the NOC for the professions you said, and go to the CIC website for more details on what education do they require for each profession.

PM me if you still have any confusion.

Joice said:
Bonjour everyone.. :) I'm a newbie here and just want to ask for an advice regarding the criteria on QSW. I got 52/49 points but for additional 6 points for adaptability I got zero (0) because Aunt/uncle has no points so I didn't reach the total 55 points for single applicant. I also took the online evaluation at official website of Quebec and this is the result "It seems that you meet the Quebec selection criteria" My questions are..

1. Am I still eligible to apply for QSW program even I didn't reach the 55 points for single applicant though I meet their criteria based on their online evaluation?
2. I checked the list of trainings and I saw computer science, computer engineering, computer support. The question is what are the courses related for computer support is it computer technician/technology etc..? Please enlighten me.. :)

Merci.. Dieu nous bénisse..

jacobj

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
13-05-2014 But filed opened in 25/04/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application. French A1 finished but certificate not yet received.
owenhargo said:
Have you got the DD back along with the Letter.

I also received the Letter yesterday (13 May 2014) same as u mentioned with Dossier no etc. And they have mentioned that they have received the payment. But i confirmed with the Bank i took the DD that the money is not encashed yet. But they didnt send the DD back to me.
Yea. I got the DD back along with the letter. So you have to contact the migration agent mentioned in the letter ASAP.

Pak_UK

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Monteal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013
Hi

Any idea about what is the population of Pakistani immigrants in Quebec?

Thanks.

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
nikolain said:
Hello,

Is there anyone here who applied with Academic IELTS and got the CSQ ?

Regards,
Nikhil
Hi,
Yes,I have read in this forum that who applied with Academic IELTS received CSQ. Both Academic and General IELTS are valid for Quebec Skilled worker.