+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

azii

May 4, 2013
carielilviztie said:
Hi! does anyone here knows how long the Demand Draft/ Bank Draft purchased from Saudi Fransi bank would last? is it 6 months or 4 months? i can't call them i am now back in my home country...
Every draft has 6 month valadity period..

cksmg

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2014
Nomination.....
PER September 15, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
October 14, 2014
Med's Done....
November 4, 2014
bonjour! lodged my application last december 2013 and i did not include all the instruction paper. is it really needed?

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
Hallo ,

Any news regarding 2011 applicants thru QSW program?

Are you sleeping or Quebec immigration office does?
:D :D :D :D :D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

ladyMM

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-14
Doc's Request.
None so far
IELTS Request
Together in the application sent
carielilviztie said:
We are on the same boat callmeeds, so with thomaschakma we sent our documents last October 2013 but until now we hear nothing from them...
hi.. I have a friend who submitted papers last oct 2013 then she finally received an AOR this feb. 2014

shery84

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-14
Doc's Request.
21-12-2015 updated on 15-02-2016
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
bypineda said:
Hello to all nurses out there. I just want to ask if the RLE will be included on my working experience? I have 2142 hours of RLE, that is equivalent to 17-18 months. and I have 6 months Volunteer Nurse hospital experience and 31 months as a Staff Nurse. If RLE (17 months) and Staff Nurse (31 months) experience will be added, I will get 48-49 months working Experience that is equivalent to 8 points. I am concerned about this because as of the moment I have 53 points as a single applicant and hoping if they will consider my RLE I will have 55 points. Please enlighten me with this one. And do I need to sign a declaration about my training? Godbless!
yes u will have to sign the declaration form of regulated profession, and it seems u might get full points 8 for ur work experience, even if its 53 rather u will b given priority bcz of ur AOT, best of luck

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
mejojo said:
Hi every one, my CSQ interview is on 25th March at Abu Dhabi visa office, any one had been interviewed there?
Dear Mejojo,

first Good luck in your interview.

can you please share your timeline and thru which BIQ Office is your application?
for sure it will be gtreat that you share your interview experience once done.

giri_pk2002

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2013
AOR Received.
12-04-2014
Hi,

I have two questions.

1. Does getting AOR mean that we have enough points?
2. Do they let us know how many points we got in total? When would that be?

Thanks and much appreciated. :)
Giri

giri_pk2002

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2013
AOR Received.
12-04-2014
Rizza88 said:
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding the size of paper to be used for the documents. I do know A4 must be used but it surprised me today while I was trying to prepare all my documents ready to be submitted. I just found out that the documents I received from the school and hospital are either in 'letter' size (216 x 279 mm) or 'short' size (8 x 11 in). I made a huge mistake because when I photocopied them, I used the letter size too. Would these documents be accepted? Or will they be returned because they aren't in A4 size? What should I do?

I am really worried. I hope these won't be grounds of me being disqualified from the selection / not being able to make it to the deadline.
Usually, all official documents are in Letter size all over Canada. So, don't worry if your documents are in Letter size, rather be happy.

barcamania

Jan 14, 2013
Dear friends,

I am writing to ask for your advice.

I applied through Quebec and got my AOR. Now after waiting about a year I received the email stating that I need to provide a paycheck (payslip) to prove my work experience and that contributions were made to Pension Fund and my income tax was withhold from my pay. In my country most companies do not provide you with paychecks and employees get their net salaries (gross - income tax - pension fund contributions) on their bank cards. They can use those cards to make payments, buy groceries or to withdraw cash from ATM.

My question is, what should I do in this situation? I have read a lot of forums and it looks like a letter from the company stating that they have withhold all the contributions on my behalf is not sufficient for immigration purposes. Because that's what I did initially but they reject it and want more proof. Did anyone have the same situation? How did you solve this problem? Any advice is appreciated.

So, what have you guys done during your immigration process. How did you prove the contributions to Social Pension Fund and income tax?

Your fast reply is appreciated in any language.

Thanks in advance.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barcamania said:
Dear friends,

I applied through Quebec and got my AOR. Now after waiting about a year I received the email stating that I need to provide a paycheck (payslip) to prove my work experience and that contributions were made to Pension Fund and my income tax was withhold from my pay. In my country most companies do not provide you with paychecks and employees get their net salaries (gross - income tax - pension fund contributions) on their bank cards. They can use those cards to make payments, buy groceries or to withdraw cash from ATM.

My question is, what should I do in this situation? I have read a lot of forums and it looks like a letter from the company stating that they have withhold all the contributions on my behalf is not sufficient for immigration purposes. Because that's what I did initially but they reject it and want more proof. Did anyone have the same situation? How did you solve this problem? Any advice is appreciated.

So, what have you guys done during your immigration process. How did you prove the contributions to Social Pension Fund and income tax?

Thanks in advance.
To prove that your work is 100% legal, they need to see the company pay your SSS monthly. I suggest going to the bank where you are getting your salary so that they can provide you with an itemized list of all your withdrawals.

iya ibeji

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
barcamania said:
Dear friends,

Thanks in advance.
hello barcamania,

kindly tell us what country you currently reside so we can make some research on your behalf.

regards,
iya ibeji

barcamania

Jan 14, 2013
Dear Bosschips Thank you very much ! Its a little different here. SSS is not withdrawn from my bank account. SSS is withdrawn before company allocates my net salary to my bank account

Dear Iya Ibeji my country is Azerbaijan (one of former USSR republics)

mejojo

Dec 17, 2012
jimmy80 said:
Dear Mejojo,

first Good luck in your interview.

can you please share your timeline and thru which BIQ Office is your application?
for sure it will be gtreat that you share your interview experience once done.
dear jimmy80

thank you . I first applied in 2010 through Biq Damascus but after the embassy closed my file was sent to Turkey , then I received an interview letter to attend in August 2013 however as i couldnot attend and asked to postpone the interview which got me to my final interview date on 22 march in Abu Dhabi. I think as my interview is there my file has also been moved to Abu Dhabi. I would like to know if anyone had an interview there and how did it go ? thank you.