+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

leenakhan

Jan 23, 2011
angeleye said:
leena: still hope is right. ur file will now be evaluated by BIQ hong kong, and when finalized they will interview u for CSQ or waive the interview. after getting CSQ, u will apply for federal part, and then u have to submit ur file to london VO. ISB VO is not playing any role in this.

rgrds
Thanks guys, but this brings me to another question...im confused about the interview. some ppl say that i won't have an inetrview, and some say that i might...and on the quebec website they say that applicants from a few countries, including Pakistan, might not have an interview. Please see the link below:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca./en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/cost-immigrating/processing-times-table.html#hongkong

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leenakhan said:
Thanks guys, but this brings me to another question...im confused about the interview. some ppl say that i won't have an inetrview, and some say that i might...and on the quebec website they say that applicants from a few countries, including Pakistan, might not have an interview. Please see the link below:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca./en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/cost-immigrating/processing-times-table.html#hongkong
hello leenakhan,

Actually u misunderstood that sentence. What they say "No selection interview for these countries
currently1 and 2" means they have not scheduled any interview yet for those countries due to lack of applications from those countries or currently they are processing the older applications.

hope it would clear your doubt. (if i am wrong seniors please advise)

Yogie

leenakhan

Jan 23, 2011
yogie said:
hello leenakhan,

Actually u misunderstood that sentence. What they say "No selection interview for these countries
currently1 and 2" means they have not scheduled any interview yet for those countries due to lack of applications from those countries or currently they are processing the older applications.

hope it would clear your doubt. (if i am wrong seniors please advise)

Yogie
oh..okay..thanks a lot Yogie :) do you have any idea how long it would take to hear from them next? and im just thinking where would they schedule an interview for me since the Islamabad office has been closed...:s

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Hello leenakhan,

You have to wait atleast 4-6months for your interview or interview waiver.

Could you tell what is Your qualification

Stillhope

leenakhan said:
oh..okay..thanks a lot Yogie :) do you have any idea how long it would take to hear from them next? and im just thinking where would they schedule an interview for me since the Islamabad office has been closed...:s

leenakhan

Jan 23, 2011
STILLHOPE said:
Hello leenakhan,

You have to wait atleast 4-6months for your interview or interview waiver.

Could you tell what is Your qualification

Stillhope
Well, actually my husband is the main applicant, and he is has done Masters in Finance. I have a B.S. (Hons) degree, which equals to 17 years of education. In addtion, i have earned a diploma in French, and my husband is taking french classes these days, so you can say that we both are at beginner level of French Language. Can you pls explain what you mean by interview waiver? and also, can you pls roughly gimme a timeline for the whole procedure...i mean how long would it take us to get the CSQ and visa?

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
leenakhan said:
Well, actually my husband is the main applicant, and he is has done Masters in Finance. I have a B.S. (Hons) degree, which equals to 17 years of education. In addtion, i have earned a diploma in French, and my husband is taking french classes these days, so you can say that we both are at beginner level of French Language. Can you pls explain what you mean by interview waiver? and also, can you pls roughly gimme a timeline for the whole procedure...i mean how long would it take us to get the CSQ and visa?
if visa officer is satisfied with ur docs and if your score is good enough, then they might not call you for interview and directly issue the CSQ. by the way, who told you that islamabad visa office has been closed?

regards

leenakhan

Jan 23, 2011
angeleye said:
if visa officer is satisfied with ur docs and if your score is good enough, then they might not call you for interview and directly issue the CSQ. by the way, who told you that islamabad visa office has been closed?

regards
Well, it has been so since last year. It hasn't been closed exactly, but they don't process our files anymore, and our files are now sent to Honk Kong and then to London.

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
although they dont process files anymore, but they do conduct interviews. so if we are called for interviews, it wud be in ISB.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
canadianmaz said:
Thanks again quebec2011 - awesome info. That time frame for the processing isn't that bad as I plan to teach in Korea while the CSQ and the Federal processes are in play. I think the Embassy in Seoul is pretty quick with PR visas, so once I have the CSQ, it should only take about a year (maybe even a bit less) to get the final PR.
As for the interview, I'm sure they could do it here in Seoul somewhere... maybe at the Alliance or something.

Do these applications also go via the CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia or is it only BIQ then VO?

Thanks
M :)

Hi,

It is not that Lengthy It is BIQ and then VO... Usually the Federal process for QSW after CSQ is one or less than one year as per others timeliness...but it depends on the VO where you have submitted your Federal application.

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All..

Next Sunday, March 20, we'll celebrate the 1st. anniversary of our thread.

I believe this thread helped us all..& most importantly..helped to get us know each other. :)

I wish you all the best in your journey to Quebec.

Bonne chance à tous

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
@Iceberg7,

yeah this thread helped us alot specially I personally took a lot of advantage of this thread ...hope to see more friends joining this thread and sharing their experiences.

canadaforum

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
Dear forum members,
Can you give me some information about knowlege of french and i am not able to find any info. about professions in order to know if i can apply or not? Can i apply with basic knowlege of french.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
@canadaforum ,

Could you give us some information about your qualifications , Work experience, English Knowledge, country you are applying from etc... so that we help out by giving you an useful answer