+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

leenakhan

Jan 23, 2011
Hi guys,
hope you all are doing well. Well, i wanted to share some news with you ppl, and also needed your help. Actually, I received my first AOR today, and I'm glad that i did. Anyway, the question i have for all you experienced guys is, approximately, when exactly will I receive my second AOR? also, does anyone of you here know what would i have to send them when i receive my second AOR? I knw i have to send my medical and the remaining fee, but do I have to send my bank statement with it too? please reply soon :)

Thanks!

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
canadianmaz said:
Hi there...

Here is the link. The processing office for Quebec Immigration for Korea is Hong Kong.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/processing-times-table.html

Merci :)

Hi,

In this link it is written that they are processing the Applications of those applicants who have send their application from December 2009 to May 2010 , so it doesn't mean that they are not going to have any interview for people applying from South Korea. So there will be interview for the people applying from south Korea and it seems that Hong Kong office is slow as usual for South Korea too. Sometimes if you score more than the minimum points in the pre-assessment test and your file is complete they might Waive your interview but this case is rare and most of the time they are fixing a date for a interview. Best of luck.

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
leenakhan said:
Hi guys,
hope you all are doing well. Well, i wanted to share some news with you ppl, and also needed your help. Actually, I received my first AOR today, and I'm glad that i did. Anyway, the question i have for all you experienced guys is, approximately, when exactly will I receive my second AOR? also, does anyone of you here know what would i have to send them when i receive my second AOR? I knw i have to send my medical and the remaining fee, but do I have to send my bank statement with it too? please reply soon :)

Thanks!
i dont quite follow!!...have u applied for CSQ??..or you have already got CSQ and applied for federal process??

Shahi

marylatt

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2011
Nomination.....
09-06-2011 (CSQ received)
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
File Transfer...
09-06-2011 (beginning of federal process)
Med's Request
22-10-2012
Med's Done....
25-10-2012
Interview........
Name showed up on e-cas: 26-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
Shahi said:
Marylat... I think its abt 2 - 3months...my personal experience!!!..prepare french....read apprendre le quebec!!
Good luck!!
Shahi
Thanks Shahi! Congrats on getting yours! 8)

leenakhan

Jan 23, 2011
Shahi said:
i dont quite follow!!...have u applied for CSQ??..or you have already got CSQ and applied for federal process??

Shahi
I have applied for CSQ, and received my first letter that my file is under review now.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
hello leenakhan

Could you tell when you applied and which visa office u applied please.

Thanks.
Stillhope

leenakhan said:
Hi guys,

Thanks!

leenakhan

Jan 23, 2011
My application was received on Feb 28th 2011, and they dispatched my first AOR on March 1st 2011, which i received today in the evening (17th Match.2011). I am currently residing in Pakistan and I sent my application to the Hong Kong office.

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
marylatt said:
Thanks Shahi! Congrats on getting yours! 8)
@ Marylatt....Your Welcome!!

@ Leena khan...wait for a coupe of months..the result of evaluation will be conveyed to you by honk Kong!!

Good luck

Shahi

leenakhan

Jan 23, 2011
Thanks Shai! But wouldn't my file now be sent to the London embassy? As far as i heard, all applications from pakistan are now being sent to London office to expedite the process. They will be verifying stuff in my application. So, shouldn't i be getting a response from them? I'm confused ??? secondly, do u have any idea how many months would it take to get a response from them? 3 months, 4 months, 6 months, 9 months...?

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
hello leenakhan,

If I m not wrong Hong Kong will process your application until you get csq,when u will get csq certificate then you will send your application for federal part to London chc for medical and visa stamping.

Stillhope

leenakhan said:
Thanks Shai! But wouldn't my file now be sent to the London embassy? As far as i heard, all applications from pakistan are now being sent to London office to expedite the process. They will be verifying stuff in my application. So, shouldn't i be getting a response from them? I'm confused ??? secondly, do u have any idea how many months would it take to get a response from them? 3 months, 4 months, 6 months, 9 months...?

canadianmaz

Feb 16, 2011
Seoul, Korea
Category........
Visa Office......
Seoul
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec2011 said:
Hi,

In this link it is written that they are processing the Applications of those applicants who have send their application from December 2009 to May 2010 , so it doesn't mean that they are not going to have any interview for people applying from South Korea. So there will be interview for the people applying from south Korea and it seems that Hong Kong office is slow as usual for South Korea too. Sometimes if you score more than the minimum points in the pre-assessment test and your file is complete they might Waive your interview but this case is rare and most of the time they are fixing a date for a interview. Best of luck.
Ahaaa.. Thanks Quebec2011...

How would I do an interview from Korea though? I can't leave my job here just to fly to Hong Kong for a 1hour interview.. seems a little silly. Would they do it by phone or Skype? Or even at the Canadian Embassy in Seoul?
How long is the process usually for the certificate?
Thanks and best of luck to you too.
M :)

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
STILLHOPE said:
hello leenakhan,

If I m not wrong Hong Kong will process your application until you get csq,when u will get csq certificate then you will send your application for federal part to London chc for medical and visa stamping.

Stillhope
leena: still hope is right. ur file will now be evaluated by BIQ hong kong, and when finalized they will interview u for CSQ or waive the interview. after getting CSQ, u will apply for federal part, and then u have to submit ur file to london VO. ISB VO is not playing any role in this.

rgrds

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
canadianmaz said:
Ahaaa.. Thanks Quebec2011...

How would I do an interview from Korea though? I can't leave my job here just to fly to Hong Kong for a 1hour interview.. seems a little silly. Would they do it by phone or Skype? Or even at the Canadian Embassy in Seoul?
How long is the process usually for the certificate?
Thanks and best of luck to you too.

Hi ,

Usually they are organizing the interview where it is convenient to the applicants, I don't think that this part is difficult one...I haven't heard anyone saying that he was interviewed by Phone of Skype ...They might interview you somewhere near to you it could be Seoul too but you should try to find someone who has applied from Seoul he can tell you where the interview for people applying from Seoul is going to be held. Usually the process of getting CSQ take around 6-8 months from the date that you file an application to Any BIQ office.

good luck

canadianmaz

Feb 16, 2011
Seoul, Korea
Category........
Visa Office......
Seoul
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec2011 said:
Hi ,

Usually they are organizing the interview where it is convenient to the applicants, I don't think that this part is difficult one...I haven't heard anyone saying that he was interviewed by Phone of Skype ...They might interview you somewhere near to you it could be Seoul too but you should try to find someone who has applied from Seoul he can tell you where the interview for people applying from Seoul is going to be held. Usually the process of getting CSQ take around 6-8 months from the date that you file an application to Any BIQ office.

good luck
Thanks again quebec2011 - awesome info. That time frame for the processing isn't that bad as I plan to teach in Korea while the CSQ and the Federal processes are in play. I think the Embassy in Seoul is pretty quick with PR visas, so once I have the CSQ, it should only take about a year (maybe even a bit less) to get the final PR.
As for the interview, I'm sure they could do it here in Seoul somewhere... maybe at the Alliance or something.

Do these applications also go via the CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia or is it only BIQ then VO?

Thanks

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Seniors,

Does 1 year apprenticeship training after Diploma in engineering (from INDIA)consider as an Education qualification or as an Experience ? Also here I would like to tell you that that Apprenticeship training was independent of my Diploma, means it was not compulsory or part of my Diploma Study to get my Diploma.

Thanks.