Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
maitamanipol said:
hello, i m planning to apply for Quebec, but i cant speck french, im registered nurse (bech. 4years) 6 year experience, ielts 6.5, age 29 years can i apply Quebec without french.

areas of training ---16
experience----8
age---- 16
English---- 6
French-----0
husband education---4
husband age ---3
child age 1 year---3

total points----66
You have a very good chance, might as well submit. The risk is worth it.

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
maitamanipol said:
hello, i m planning to apply for Quebec, but i cant speck french, im registered nurse (bech. 4years) 6 year experience, ielts 6.5, age 29 years can i apply Quebec without french.

areas of training ---16
experience----8
age---- 16
English---- 6
French-----0
husband education---4
husband age ---3
child age 1 year---3

total points----66
your asumption for English points is only correct if in listening and speaking you got 9/12 or more.

Also child gives 4 points not 3

Husband education cannot be more than 3, why you assumed 4 ?

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Guys,

What is the difference between TCF and TCFQ, is TCFQ easier or they are the same ?

please share your experience.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
friend when I shall get aor I sent my file for csq on 26 July. AOT has 16 point.

zakaria1986

May 10, 2013
signalmaker said:
Guys,

What is the difference between TCF and TCFQ, is TCFQ easier or they are the same ?

please share your experience.
The TCF and the tcfq aren't the same because the tcfq contain only two parts the listening and the speaking the first one last about 30 minutes the second one is an interview or discussion of about 15 minutes.
The TCF contains four parts as ielts, but i think tha tcf is more suitable for the new rules
im from a morocco and i do know about this tests and personnaly i passed tef.
For any other question please don't hesitate

ashraflakho

Aug 15, 2012
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
friend when I shall get aor I sent my file for csq on 26 July. AOT has 16 point.
I did the same in the month of July 2013. I haven't received anything. I think it would take 4 to 6 months. My AOT is 12 point and overall score is 63 without French. Jasvir anfd those who applied in the month of July please share information if you receive anything. Keep n touch :D

Cheers

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zakaria1986 said:
The TCF and the tcfq aren't the same because the tcfq contain only two parts the listening and the speaking the first one last about 30 minutes the second one is an interview or discussion of about 15 minutes.
The TCF contains four parts as ielts, but i think tha tcf is more suitable for the new rules
im from a morocco and i do know about this tests and personnaly i passed tef.
For any other question please don't hesitate
TCF and TEF are enterance exams to french and quebec universities

TCFQ and TEFAQ are for immigration for Quebec :p

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raistlin17phil said:
Depends on the situation of your application, if processing has started or not. Look at no. 1 of this site:

excuse me dear frds
but im still have some confusion im not understand well

i have applied in march 2013 but unfortunately my file return to me becuase im not sending the original certificate for the delf test so after i received the original certiicate in may i resend my file again in first of june

as i would like to mention when i received my file i found letter with refrence number and the missing document required

so now the question is ?

am i will be under the new rules yes or no ?

according the page that sent to me it is fine but i encourage u to read question number 1 and 3 that i found it is totally diffrent besides it is the same question ?

appreciate receive your feedback

thanks in advance :)

zakaria1986

May 10, 2013
lemans207 said:
TCF and TEF are enterance exams to french and quebec universities

TCFQ and TEFAQ are for immigration for Quebec :p
All this exams are accepted for the immigration but tefaq and tcfq dosen't include the writing parts so is suitable to pass either TCF or TEF
best luck for everyone :D

alexey_nathan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2013
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
zakaria1986 said:
All this exams are accepted for the immigration but tefaq and tcfq dosen't include the writing parts so is suitable to pass either TCF or TEF
best luck for everyone :D
TEFAQ will be modified this winter and will include written part.

mommy_pinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
ashraflakho said:
I did the same in the month of July 2013. I haven't received anything. I think it would take 4 to 6 months. My AOT is 12 point and overall score is 63 without French. Jasvir anfd those who applied in the month of July please share information if you receive anything. Keep n touch :D

Cheers
No news yet, I submitted mine July 16,2013.

mommy_pinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
mina_monmon said:
raistlin17phil said:
Depends on the situation of your application, if processing has started or not. Look at no. 1 of this site:

excuse me dear frds
but im still have some confusion im not understand well

i have applied in march 2013 but unfortunately my file return to me becuase im not sending the original certificate for the delf test so after i received the original certiicate in may i resend my file again in first of june

as i would like to mention when i received my file i found letter with refrence number and the missing document required

so now the question is ?

am i will be under the new rules yes or no ?

according the page that sent to me it is fine but i encourage u to read question number 1 and 3 that i found it is totally diffrent besides it is the same question ?

appreciate receive your feedback

thanks in advance :)
I believe you already have a file number so that means your file is already under review, it's just that you are missing some documents.

I think old rules apply to you.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexey_nathan said:
TEFAQ will be modified this winter and will include written part.
yes this winter gonna be modified, TEF is hard and TEFAQ too I done so hard comparing to TCFQ

Dipolog

Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
Waiting!!!!
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
ashraflakho said:

Cheers
Same here my friend.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
I still believe that applications received before dec 6th, 2011 will be treated as per the rules prevailing at that time.

Only change will be the points awarded for French. Below B2, no points.

stalincanada said:
Dear friends,

today I got mail from quebec immigration regarding new rules.

Objet :
Nouvelles règles et procédures d'immigration
Madame,
Monsieur,

En réponse à votre demande de renseignements, nous vous informons que le Ministère a adopté de nouvelles règles relatives au processus de réception et de traitement de certaines demandes de certificat de sélection présentées par les travailleurs qualifiés, les investisseurs, les entrepreneurs et les travailleurs autonomes. Ces nouvelles règles sont en vigueur depuis le 1er août 2013.

De plus, depuis cette date, le Ministère évalue les connaissances linguistiques à l'écrit de tous les candidats à l'immigration. Ainsi, pour pouvoir obtenir des points à la grille de sélection pour ce facteur, vous devrez désormais démontrer votre connaissance du français et de l'anglais, à l'oral et à l'écrit.

Veuillez noter que l'obligation de fournir des résultats de tests standardisés pour la connaissance du français ou de l'anglais écrit s'applique également aux personnes qui ont déposé une demande dans le cadre du Programme des travailleurs qualifiés avant le 6 décembre 2011 et dont l'analyse n'a pas encore commencé.

Vous trouverez, dans notre site Internet, tous les renseignements relatifs aux nouvelles règles et procédures d'immigration, à l'évaluation des compétences linguistiques en français et en anglais ainsi que la liste des tests d'évaluation du français et de l'anglais reconnus par le Ministère.

Recevez, Madame, Monsieur, nos salutations distinguées.

Centre de contacts clientèle
Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles
Région de Montréal : 514 864-9191
Ailleurs au Québec (sans frais) : 1 877 864-9191
De l'extérieur du Québec : + 1 514 864-9191

Si vous deviez communiquer de nouveau avec nous, veuillez utiliser notre formulaire sécurisé disponible à l'adresse www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/courriel.

Translation:

Subject:
New immigration rules and procedures
Madam,
Sir,
In response to your inquiry, we inform you that the Department has adopted new rules for the process of receiving and processing some requests for a selection certificate presented by skilled workers, investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed. These new rules are effective from 1 August 2013.

Moreover, since that date, the Department assesses language skills in writing of all immigration applicants. Thus, in order to get points in the selection grid for this factor, you will now demonstrate your knowledge of French and English, spoken and written.
Please note that the obligation to provide the results of standardized tests for knowledge of French or English writing also applies to people who have applied under the skilled worker program before December 6, 2011 and which analysis has not yet begun.

You will find in our website, all information relating to the new rules and immigration procedures , assessment of language skills in French and English as well as a list of tests to assess the French and English recognized by the Ministry.
Accept, Madam, Yours faithfully.

Contact center
Department of Immigration and Cultural Communities
Montreal area: 514 864-9191
Elsewhere in Québec (toll free): 1 877 864-9191
Outside of Quebec: + 1 514 864-9191
Should you communicate with us again, please use our secure form available at www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/courriel .