lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
signalmaker said:
hello,

have you tried to ask them on the phone if you were considered priority or not ?
thats good ask them if they consider you priority then we will get to know if new rules are applied , call them again ;)

sara_khan

Jun 13, 2013
Hi,

Can anyone please tell us if photocopies of experience letters attested by Pakistan Notary Public are accepted by BIQ.
The website says the following:

Other countries

If the country where the document was issued does not appear on this list, please make sure to have the document certified as a true copy, either by the organization that issued the original or by an authority recognized in this country (for example, a government department, a local or regional administrative body, a notary public, etc.).

Notes:

A copy certified as true by the document issuer is always the preferred format. Note that processing time is required to verify the accuracy of the information you have provided. This timeframe could be shorter if you submit copies certified as true by the issuer.

Copies certified as true by the embassies and consulates of the countries that issued the original document are accepted.

Make sure to have the copies of your documents certified as true by the issuer or by an authority recognized by the country that issued these documents.
But BIQ also says the following:
Les documents soumis en revision sont des photocopies certifiees confromes par un notaire public du Pakistan.Nous ne pouvons pas en tenir compte car seules les copies certifiees conformes par l'organisme emetteur ou les originaux permettent l'octroi de points.Le pointage est conforme.
Could you please help us to understand that? Does that mean BIQ is not accepting photocopies of any documents attested by Notary Public Pakistan?

And if we send the original copies of experience certificates, marriage certificate, birth certificate etc will BIQ send us back all the documents? We are afraid if documents get misplaced it would be difficult to get them back.

Please help! Thank you.

zaquefal

Dec 20, 2012
------the Demande de certificat de sélection – Travailleur qualifié – Requérant principal, époux ou conjoint de fait (A-0520-AF) (PDF, 129 Kb) (Application for Selection Certificate – Skilled Worker – Principal applicant, spouse or de facto spouse (A-1520-AA)) (English version to come)

Should I wait for the english version of this form or it is right in the webpage already but i just can't find it? I need your HELP pls because I can't start with our application yet. Thanks! :(

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Dear Lemans
I could not catch your reply to my post stating ''No Quebec no cry'' by Bob Marley.To my understanding,it seems something hard to get as expected.If you don't mind,I again request you to clarify me further.

awaiting encouraging reply

bandi

Jan 23, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2012
Doc's Request.
13-06-2012
Nomination.....
God's grace
AOR Received.
13-06-2012
IELTS Request
submitted at the time of application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
God's grace
Med's Done....
God's grace
Interview........
God's grace
Passport Req..
God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
God's grace
LANDED..........
God's grace
Hi guys,

I called Montreal Office today to know the status of my application ,they said that for India it takes Min. 2 years to process file. i think whole process will take min. 4 years or more than that. so think before you apply.

alexey_nathan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2013
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
signalmaker said:
hello,

have you tried to ask them on the phone if you were considered priority or not ?
No, I haven't tried this yet. I will today, thanks!

sara_khan

Jun 13, 2013
Hi,
Can you please help us what NOC code we should write against this question:

Indiquez le titre et le code de votre domaine de formation sanctionnée par un diplôme, tel qu’il apparaît dans la Liste des domaines de formation :

My husband has MSc in Computer Sciences and He works in the area of Computer Support & System Administration.
Your kind help would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Bachar said:
do you think that there would be any priority for the new 12-point AOT in 2013 list for old applicants ? or it will be treated the same as 6 points according to old news?
any reply

manibalan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
sent all docs (with notary public signed)
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
sent with application when filing
File Transfer...
File transfered BIQ to Montreal - hopefully end of 2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?
manibalan said:
Hi swamik,
Thank you very much for your reply. I think 6 for Master, 12 AOT correct? then 12 point in AOT means priority AOT?
Hi,

just few min back, i called Montreal office, they said my file is in-process, but its under new rules - the lady said to me. so i must clear atleast B1 right? Still i have doubt my AOT, whether it is priority or not.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manibalan said:
Hi,

just few min back, i called Montreal office, they said my file is in-process, but its under new rules - the lady said to me. so i must clear atleast B1 right? Still i have doubt my AOT, whether it is priority or not.
If its under new rules then 100 percent prority as u hve done comp engineering

manibalan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?
Umer Shahzad said:
If its under new rules then 100 percent prority as u hve done comp engineering
Hi Umer,
Thanks to hear this. But mine is BBA(under graduate 3 yrs) and MCA(Master in computer application 3 yrs)

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manibalan said:
Hi Umer,
Thanks to hear this. But mine is BBA(under graduate 3 yrs) and MCA(Master in computer application 3 yrs)
I think so computer application and engineering are different if they are the same then in prority

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
bandi said:
Hi guys,

I called Montreal Office today to know the status of my application ,they said that for India it takes Min. 2 years to process file. i think whole process will take min. 4 years or more than that. so think before you apply.
Did u ask them,if ur file is treated under new or old rules....

manibalan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?
Umer Shahzad said:
I think so computer application and engineering are different if they are the same then in prority
Thanks, yes both are diff.

Really crazy call center guys. Just now i called again to confirm my interview info and asked again my application status and all. Now diff executive (one guy) said, cant say me under new rule or old rule. May be old rule. just said its under process, cant say the tentative interview date right now.

wow diff people diff answer. i dont know really they are checking in the system or not.