Interview........
25/11/2014
Passport Req..
No passport request visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2015
LANDED..........
13/10/2015
Has anyone else applied at the beginning of April, if so have you recieved AOR?

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swamik said:
Thank you Leman207. Actually in my case I applied as Primary applicant, and they changed my application with setting my Spouse as Primary applicant. According to them the reason is, she gains more points being a primary applicant. Unfortunately, they did not mention any reason or valid point calculation in the AOR they have sent. I am anyway confused and keeping my fingers crossed on what point they have alloted to my file
yes I read that b4, you see that proves that quebec officers are helpful, don't stress yourself with rules.
the officer went out with me to the lift, so don't worry just practice French as I am doing ;) and youll be fine

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:
yes I read that b4, you see that proves that quebec officers are helpful, don't stress yourself with rules.
the officer went out with me to the lift, so don't worry just practice French as I am doing ;) and youll be fine
Thats the only thing in my hands as of now.. I have to practice on my French continuously. Thank you.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

Is it possible to apply even if there is no French proficiency yet? We have scored 67 already without even french exam just IELTS alone. We will just pass our french exam during the interview to save time. Thanks. :D :D :D

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
kurtsebastian said:
Hello guys,

Is it possible to apply even if there is no French proficiency yet? We have scored 67 already without even french exam just IELTS alone. We will just pass our french exam during the interview to save time. Thanks. :D :D :D
Good to go. Submit, and after getting AOR, update your file with B2 french results and get an interview waiver; i strongly beleive there will be NO INTERVIEW WAIVER even in priority cases, WITHOUT FRENCH RESULTS.

good luck in learning your french, and try to submit your application this week ;) ;)

Stylove

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
lemans207 said:
this is only for priority it takes 1 year for interview nowadays, b4 its was 6 months
do you think that there would be any priority for the new 12-point AOT in 2013 list for old applicants ? or it will be treated the same as 6 points according to old news?

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stylove said:
Good to go. Submit, and after getting AOR, update your file with B2 french results and get an interview waiver; i strongly beleive there will be NO INTERVIEW WAIVER even in priority cases, WITHOUT FRENCH RESULTS.

good luck in learning your french, and try to submit your application this week ;) ;)

Stylove
I strongly believe that there is no interview waiver even with B2, rare cases got waiver, cases I know were graduate from france.
specially for Asians, there will be interviews, someone told me there is a machine with officers to test the degrees if fake, the only way they can do this, you must attend the interview,and bring orginal copy

Federal are changing their immigration system to EOI because they found waiver and points system not effective.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stylove said:

Stylove
Thank you so much. All the best. Last question, how many months they usually send an AOR from the date the documents were received? Thanks. :D

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kurtsebastian said:
Thank you so much. All the best. Last question, how many months they usually send an AOR from the date the documents were received? Thanks. :D
your completely different case than us , your PNP even processing times different ;)

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
kurtsebastian said:
Hello guys,

From what I've read in their site before (can't find the page now), they said that they will not disqualify applications based on lack of B2 French level for as long as you reach the preliminary passmark (57 for married), and in my opinion, most especially if you score 12 or 16 in their AOT list. If you get 57-62, you will get an interview in order to get adaptability points and reach the minimum of 63 in order to be given a CSQ. If you get 63 and above already, as in your case, there's the possibility of a waiver of interview; they may just do the interview to assess your French skills (and to see IF you DO have French skills), or to verify the originality of your documents, or verify some information.

I think it's still best to send them a Certificate of Enrollment in French class or something that shows that you're seriously studying French when you submit your application. Then, take the exam, and send the results to them later to show them that you are indeed serious with your French and will be staying in Quebec once you get there. I think that by waiting for the interview to show your French results may put less priority to your application when compared to the other applications that already have French results prior the interview, at least for those which have, more or less, the same points as you; and with the 20,000 cap, you really don't want to be bumped down... Just my opinion. ;)

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raistlin17phil said:
From what I've read in their site before (can't find the page now), they said that they will not disqualify applications based on lack of B2 French level for as long as you reach the preliminary passmark (57 for married), and in my opinion, most especially if you score 12 or 16 in their AOT list. If you get 57-62, you will get an interview in order to get adaptability points and reach the minimum of 63 in order to be given a CSQ. If you get 63 and above already, as in your case, there's the possibility of a waiver of interview; they may just do the interview to assess your French skills (and to see IF you DO have French skills), or to verify the originality of your documents, or verify some information.

I think it's still best to send them a Certificate of Enrollment in French class or something that shows that you're seriously studying French when you submit your application. Then, take the exam, and send the results to them later to show them that you are indeed serious with your French and will be staying in Quebec once you get there. I think that by waiting for the interview to show your French results may put less priority to your application when compared to the other applications that already have French results prior the interview, at least for those which have, more or less, the same points as you; and with the 20,000 cap, you really don't want to be bumped down... Just my opinion. ;)

Thanks for this detailed insight. It is now very clear to me. I really appreciate it. ;) ;) We will first gather the documents then we will submit it. :D :D

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
kurtsebastian said:
Ooops, sorry, left this out. If you're talking about CSQ application, AOR should be received in 4-6 months per website: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/index.html

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raistlin17phil said:
Ooops, sorry, left this out. If you're talking about CSQ application, AOR should be received in 4-6 months per website: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/index.html
Hello raaistlin plz chk votre inbox

Titoualfruk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toulouse
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/03/2013
Doc's Request.
March 2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
CSQ 16/8/2013 PR 01/04/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01/04/2015
Med's Request
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
29/06/2015
Interview........
25/11/2014
Passport Req..
No passport request visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2015
LANDED..........
13/10/2015
so no one else has applied in April then?

:eek:

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
alexey_nathan said:
Does anybody know what it was like when the new rules were accepted on March 21, 2012? What was the situation with old / new applicants then?

signalmaker, yes, please, give them a call and tell us what you go, that would be great!
Also, about this:

An acknowledgment of receipt is sent to you to confirm reception of a complete application and, if applicable, to indicate that your application will be prioritized for processing. Your file will be returned to you if your application cannot be considered.

You're right, this contradicts with what the girl on the phone said, so I'm really confused now. By the way, my application should has priority (Canadian diploma, 12 points AOT), but I didn't have anything about it in AOR. Should it be there or will they send it separately? Or maybe they didn't think it should be prioritized for some reason :(

raistlin17phil, yeah, that's the thing – they say on the website "...which processing began before August 1, 2013...", but the girl on the phone said that opening the file is not the beginning of processing, it's just the opening. The processing will begin in several months after that...
hello,

have you tried to ask them on the phone if you were considered priority or not ?