+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

agentAA

May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joidiple said:
state your name, address, AOT, education, category, newbie or Not?, and purpose of joining the forum :p :p :p
Iam an Consultant and also work as a freelancer in Pakistan. And my motive is to help you guys with my experience in immigration matters. Iam not a newbie but i posts when i think it is necessary for me to bring people on track.. PeaceOUT.. ;)

agentAA

May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jenalby said:
CAN SUMBODY PLEASE TRANSLATE
Madame,
Monsieur,

En réponse à votre demande, nous vous informons que vous devez nous adresser vos demandes de renseignements générales via notre site Internet. Il suffit d'utiliser le formulaire en ligne que vous trouverez dans la boîte courriel sous l'onglet Pour nous joindre.

Vous pouvez aussi communiquer avec nous par téléphone à l'un des numéros suivants s'il s'agit d'une demande qui nécessite l'accès à votre dossier personnel :

Région de Montréal : 514 864-9191
Ailleurs au Québec (sans frais) : 1 877 864-9191
De l'extérieur du Québec : + 1 514 864-9191

Notre service téléphonique est accessible aux heures suivantes :
Lundi, mardi, jeudi et vendredi : de 8 h à 16 h 30 (Heure de Montréal)
Mercredi : de 10 h 30 à 16 h 30 (Heure de Montréal)

Dans notre site Internet, vous trouverez également toute l'information sur les démarches à effectuer pour immigrer au Québec.

Si vous désirez connaître quelles sont les possibilités que le Québec accepte de vous sélectionner, vous pouvez, sans frais, remplir en ligne une . Bien qu'elle ne conduise pas à une décision formelle au sens de la loi, cette évaluation, facile à remplir, vous permet d'obtenir rapidement un avis positif ou négatif sur votre candidature.

Recevez, Madame, Monsieur, nos salutations distinguées.

Direction de l'immigration économique – International
Service de la sélection des travailleurs qualifiés
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA
The summary of above text is u have to contact via emial thorugh their dedicated service which can be found at their official website. Below are the telephone nos on which you can contact depending upon your area of residence.. I hope this helps..

agentAA

May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy80 said:
Dear Agent AA,

she was an administrative assistante in the internal Audit department and due to her diplomes (she has DESS Financial Enginnering & DEA Money Finance & internation economy) from France, she study for the CIA and she got it.
so they transfer her to the Audit team as senior auditor from NoV 2011 and now she's internal Auditor Operation manager in a very reputed bank in the Golf.

do you think if i will submit now an update about her work it will affect badely in my application.

thank you
Now days the IO are very vulnerable, if you can justify your wife promotion than it will be beneficial and than u cna update about her work experience. You can also add an explanatory letter from the department that she got promoted due to her strong profile...i hope it will boost ur chances for success...

agentAA

May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:
to get 10 points you must do equivalence , as I did, and I got 10 points
it depends no of years of education you have on ur degree..6 points or 10 points comes after that..

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agentAA said:
Iam an Consultant and also work as a freelancer in Pakistan. And my motive is to help you guys with my experience in immigration matters. Iam not a newbie but i posts when i think it is necessary for me to bring people on track.. PeaceOUT.. ;)
yeah thats better! so we all know who is talking here. you have just registered yesterday thats the reason i asked. if you are a consultant then you charge people with your services? do you have any client here at present?

agentAA

May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joidiple said:
yeah thats better! so we all know who is talking here. you have just registered yesterday thats the reason i asked. if you are a consultant then you charge people with your services? do you have any client here at present?
As i told u im a freelancer and consultant, that means i dont charge people because i have more than one source of income..i help people because i feel that way.. ;)

agentAA

May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umer Shahzad said:
its too far where in Balochistan ?

Its not that much far..it just depends do u want to relocate... :p :p :p

bye the way, to be more precise its Gwadar..

agentAA

May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blackcap99 said:
Hi Friends,

Its me Engr. Rizwan Ali. I am from Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
I want to apply for CSQ. Following are the details about us (me & my wife)

Main Applicant
Rizwan Ali
Qualification - M.Sc. Civil Engineering
Age - 32 Years
Work Experience - 5.5 Years
IELTS - Listening (6.5) & Speaking (6)
DELF A1 - Listening (21/25) & Speaking (10/25)
Financials - Sufficient

Spouse
Qualification - Bachelors of Computer Arts (4 years degree obtained in sep. 2008)
Age - 28 Year
DELF A1 - Listening (22/25) & Speaking (12.5/25)

Guys, would you please help us to calculate our points and to prepare our application.
my email ID is rizwan.nauman @ gmail.com

Kind Regards,

Rizwan Ali
hi rizwan i just took a quick look on ur profile, there are things which i want to say as straight as possible because this is the fact and without that u can not even think to get ur AOR if u dont satisfy ur requirement. AOT, English/French because these are the most important aspects of ur candidature..try to improve ur IELS/French score..And do not submit ur application; if u dont get minimum A2 level in french and ur wife too should get the same result even better would be good and similalry B1 in English.. In the mean time i will post ur points..Peace out..

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
agentAA said:
Its not that much far..it just depends do u want to relocate... :p :p :p

bye the way, to be more precise its Gwadar..
AgentAA,
I can imagine what your customers go through......................

agentAA

May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darshmodi said:
Dear lemans207

Will you please let me know???

How??

Thanks
YOU DONT GET POINTS FOR YOUR EQUIVALENCE, IT IS YOUR DEGREE THAT GIVES U POINT..

agentAA

May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stylove said:
AgentAA,
I can imagine what your customers go through......................
My customers are more than happy stylove....because i dont misguide them...thats the TIP of the DAY.. ;D
Peaceout

agentAA

May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umer Shahzad said:
one of my friend applied for Quebec immigration but his case got refused in thi nov 2012 his biq was biq HK and refusal reason was that he was short of 3 points he was a single applicant and his profile was MBA , experience 8 yrs , age less then 35 and in his primary evaluation he got 6 pts in his IELTS but when the interviewer conducted his interview he gave him 5.0 points for that and he took DELF A1 result and presented it in his interview his application got refused cos of 2 pts and the interviewer gave him PERM403a refusal letter he contacted me and i advised him to do TCFQ and he gave TCFQ With a result of B1 and A2 now he haven recently filled an administrative review he was asking me again n again will BIQ will accept his TCFQ and issue him CSQ or not ? guys please comment

Umer, can u tell me exactly did he indicated any level of french at the time of Application?