+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

kris973

May 4, 2013
Hello everyone! I am new here!
A family of 4 we live in French Guiana, we used to live in London, where we stayed for 15 years. French native speaker, we applied for a quebec certificate in august 2010 at the Mexico city Office, took us 14 months to get it. We were unlucky because the certificate got kept at Cayenne post office for 9 months, it was sent by Mexico in january 2012, and only got back to them in september 2012. Thank you "la poste"! :mad:
Anyway, we then send our federal file to Sydney in nov 2012, it was then sent to Mexico, even though we stated on the file that we wanted it to be process by the Paris office! :mad: :-[We still don't know why that happen, now it is being processed by the Trinidad and Tobago office.
Anybody dealing with Trinidad? I send an email to find out about their delays, they answered that this information was not available to the public! :-X
So here we are again playing the waiting game!
Good luck to everyone! patience is the key! ;)

agentAA

May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy80 said:
dear members,

when i applied my wife's occupation was adminstrative assistante and since October 2011 she's an auditor and also she's certified internal Auditor (she got the CIA certificate from the IIA) and her current job title "internal Audit operations manager". shall i send this update to my file or not? it will help or not

thank you for the reply
Hi Jimmy80;
I read ur post and im in shock your wife is a certified Internal Auditor and she was an administrative assistant..Strange because i think the immigration officer can raise serious questions on her profile being working earlier in two different fields..anyway u must update BIQ at earliest..

agentAA

May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kris973 said:
Hello everyone! I am new here!
A family of 4 we live in French Guiana, we used to live in London, where we stayed for 15 years. French native speaker, we applied for a quebec certificate in august 2010 at the Mexico city Office, took us 14 months to get it. We were unlucky because the certificate got kept at Cayenne post office for 9 months, it was sent by Mexico in january 2012, and only got back to them in september 2012. Thank you "la poste"! :mad:
Anyway, we then send our federal file to Sydney in nov 2012, it was then sent to Mexico, even though we stated on the file that we wanted it to be process by the Paris office! :mad: :-[We still don't know why that happen, now it is being processed by the Trinidad and Tobago office.
Anybody dealing with Trinidad? I send an email to find out about their delays, they answered that this information was not available to the public! :-X
So here we are again playing the waiting game!
Good luck to everyone! patience is the key! ;)
HATS OFF to you chris, u really a a person with strong nerves..May GOD helps u in this situation and u find ur destiny in the end..

agentAA

May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amisimer said:
Actually..they didn't refused it..according to them..my diploma isn't according to Quebec credentials..so I believe they r denying giving AOT points...they have send back my DD too...I will re apply again with a explanation letter...that's what my consultant says..that.v must appeal them..that according to their website..I get 16 points...now let's see wat happens...but m happy on one point atleast..that reply was fast..bcoz they received my docs on 05thmarch,2013...and the letter is dated 22april... :-[
Its a bad news amisimer, well dont lose hope and i think you should go for admin review, it will help u and in the mean time go for ur AOT and search is it really not as per Quebec credentials...Best of luck.

agentAA

May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
javeedislam said:
Dear Umer,

Process seems not effected by this system because my BIQ is also Montreal and i'm waiting for around 3 years.
hi there,
If u get ur AOR i hope u will get ur interview around november-december..Peace out

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

Its me Engr. Rizwan Ali. I am from Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
I want to apply for CSQ. Following are the details about us (me & my wife)

Main Applicant
Rizwan Ali
Qualification - M.Sc. Civil Engineering
Age - 32 Years
Work Experience - 5.5 Years
IELTS - Listening (6.5) & Speaking (6)
DELF A1 - Listening (21/25) & Speaking (10/25)
Financials - Sufficient

Spouse
Qualification - Bachelors of Computer Arts (4 years degree obtained in sep. 2008)
Age - 28 Year
DELF A1 - Listening (22/25) & Speaking (12.5/25)

Guys, would you please help us to calculate our points and to prepare our application.
my email ID is rizwan.nauman @ gmail.com

Kind Regards,

Rizwan Ali

kawakaze

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Visa Office......
CIO NS
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
Med's Request
04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2017
LANDED..........
21-12-2017
Stylove said:
Hey, which month did u send in your application? You can get back your money from your bank with the expired draft. The penalty depends on your bank, if there will be any. Usually the draft arrives a couple of weeks after you get an expiry notice from them.

What i advice you to do now is to go ahead and send in your payment, using CC. Don't wait for the expired bank draft to arrive because it is sent through regular mail and might even take up to a month to arrive you.

Hope it helps!!!!!!
I sent it on October 2012. November 2013 my file was returned because I didn't include the french diplome. luckyly after that my diplome was issued and I resent my application also on November 2013.

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agentAA said:
hi there,
If u get ur AOR i hope u will get ur interview around november-december..Peace out

state your name, address, AOT, education, category, newbie or Not?, and purpose of joining the forum :p :p :p

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
agentAA said:
Hi Jimmy80;
I read ur post and im in shock your wife is a certified Internal Auditor and she was an administrative assistant..Strange because i think the immigration officer can raise serious questions on her profile being working earlier in two different fields..anyway u must update BIQ at earliest..
Dear Agent AA,

she was an administrative assistante in the internal Audit department and due to her diplomes (she has DESS Financial Enginnering & DEA Money Finance & internation economy) from France, she study for the CIA and she got it.
so they transfer her to the Audit team as senior auditor from NoV 2011 and now she's internal Auditor Operation manager in a very reputed bank in the Golf.

do you think if i will submit now an update about her work it will affect badely in my application.

thank you

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
6 for aot
but b.com is is BS?

grande_folie said:
you will get 6 points in education. I am not sure about your training points bcoz i don't know the field of study of your b.com. But i am sure any field of study in b.com doesn't get 16 or 12 points in training. Either you get 6 points or 0 point in training.

Training points is related to field of study in your education not work experience.

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
CAN SUMBODY PLEASE TRANSLATE
Madame,
Monsieur,

En réponse à votre demande, nous vous informons que vous devez nous adresser vos demandes de renseignements générales via notre site Internet. Il suffit d’utiliser le formulaire en ligne que vous trouverez dans la boîte courriel sous l’onglet Pour nous joindre.

Vous pouvez aussi communiquer avec nous par téléphone à l’un des numéros suivants s’il s’agit d’une demande qui nécessite l’accès à votre dossier personnel :

Région de Montréal : 514 864-9191
Ailleurs au Québec (sans frais) : 1 877 864-9191
De l’extérieur du Québec : + 1 514 864-9191

Notre service téléphonique est accessible aux heures suivantes :
Lundi, mardi, jeudi et vendredi : de 8 h à 16 h 30 (Heure de Montréal)
Mercredi : de 10 h 30 à 16 h 30 (Heure de Montréal)

Dans notre site Internet, vous trouverez également toute l’information sur les démarches à effectuer pour immigrer au Québec.

Si vous désirez connaître quelles sont les possibilités que le Québec accepte de vous sélectionner, vous pouvez, sans frais, remplir en ligne une . Bien qu’elle ne conduise pas à une décision formelle au sens de la loi, cette évaluation, facile à remplir, vous permet d’obtenir rapidement un avis positif ou négatif sur votre candidature.

Recevez, Madame, Monsieur, nos salutations distinguées.

Direction de l'immigration économique – International
Service de la sélection des travailleurs qualifiés
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA

bandi

Jan 23, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2012
Doc's Request.
13-06-2012
Nomination.....
God's grace
AOR Received.
13-06-2012
IELTS Request
submitted at the time of application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
God's grace
Med's Done....
God's grace
Interview........
God's grace
Passport Req..
God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
God's grace
LANDED..........
God's grace
Jenalby said:
Madame,
Monsieur,

En réponse à votre demande, nous vous informons que vous devez nous adresser vos demandes de renseignements générales via notre site Internet. Il suffit d'utiliser le formulaire en ligne que vous trouverez dans la boîte courriel sous l'onglet Pour nous joindre.

Vous pouvez aussi communiquer avec nous par téléphone à l'un des numéros suivants s'il s'agit d'une demande qui nécessite l'accès à votre dossier personnel :

De l'extérieur du Québec : + 1 514 864-9191

Dans notre site Internet, vous trouverez également toute l'information sur les démarches à effectuer pour immigrer au Québec.

Si vous désirez connaître quelles sont les possibilités que le Québec accepte de vous sélectionner, vous pouvez, sans frais, remplir en ligne une . Bien qu'elle ne conduise pas à une décision formelle au sens de la loi, cette évaluation, facile à remplir, vous permet d'obtenir rapidement un avis positif ou négatif sur votre candidature.

CANADA

Madam,
Sir,

In response to your request, we inform you that you must send us your general inquiries via our website. Simply use the online form that you will find in the mail box in the Contact Us tab.

You can also contact us by phone at the following numbers if it is an application that requires access to your personal information:

Montreal area: 514 864-9191
Elsewhere in Québec (toll free): 1 877 864-9191
Outside of Quebec: + 1 514 864-9191

Our telephone service is available at the following times:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8 am to 16: 30 pm (Montreal time)
Wednesday: 10 am 30-16 am 30 (Montreal Time)

In our website you will also find all the information on the steps to take to immigrate to Quebec.

If you want to know what are the possibilities that Quebec agrees to select you, free of charge, complete an online. Although it does not lead to a formal decision under the law, this evaluation, easy to fill, you can quickly get a positive or negative opinion on your application.

Accept, Madam, Yours faithfully.

Management of economic migration - International
Service selection of skilled workers
285 Notre-Dame Street West, 4th Floor
Montreal (Quebec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
Jenalby said:
Madame,
Monsieur,

En réponse à votre demande, nous vous informons que vous devez nous adresser vos demandes de renseignements générales via notre site Internet. Il suffit d'utiliser le formulaire en ligne que vous trouverez dans la boîte courriel sous l'onglet Pour nous joindre.

Vous pouvez aussi communiquer avec nous par téléphone à l'un des numéros suivants s'il s'agit d'une demande qui nécessite l'accès à votre dossier personnel :

De l'extérieur du Québec : + 1 514 864-9191

Dans notre site Internet, vous trouverez également toute l'information sur les démarches à effectuer pour immigrer au Québec.

Si vous désirez connaître quelles sont les possibilités que le Québec accepte de vous sélectionner, vous pouvez, sans frais, remplir en ligne une . Bien qu'elle ne conduise pas à une décision formelle au sens de la loi, cette évaluation, facile à remplir, vous permet d'obtenir rapidement un avis positif ou négatif sur votre candidature.

CANADA
You can translate yourself, open http://translate.google.com.