Med's Done....
21-10-19
Sent CSQ: Nov 1,2019
CSQ reaches office : Nov 18, 2019
CSQ AOR: Nov 27, 2019
CSQ started to Process ; March 11
CSQ answer: Pending
My date is so close yet so far
Acc to my expectations,You will get csq in 1 week or maximum 2....

bcz mifi stated me about process on 8 march... and my csq approved on 25 may , received on4 june....
Best of luck

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Acc to my expectations,You will get csq in 1 week or maximum 2....

bcz mifi stated me about process on 8 march... and my csq approved on 25 may , received on4 june....
Best of luck
Hi, when was your AOR? Since June 4th any update from Federal side? Did you send them your CSQ or added a copy on the PA's CIC account?

Reactions: Nkpj

Gurpreetssasan

Dec 19, 2019
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-08-2019
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
File Transfer...
03-10-2019
Med's Request
16-10-19
Med's Done....
21-10-19
Hi, when was your AOR? Since June 4th any update from Federal side? Did you send them your CSQ or added a copy on the PA's CIC account?
there is no update from federal side since 17 December (AOR2) , we are not suppose to send csq to federal as its already sended by mifi( stated clearly in CSQ)....
csq applied:- 28 oct
My AOR :- 14 nov

drana11

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
there is no update from federal side since 17 December (AOR2) , we are not suppose to send csq to federal as its already sended by mifi( stated clearly in CSQ)....
Hey dont wait midi to send the csq, i have seen couple of scenarios that they dont send it and waited morethan a month in hope of passport request. Just email them you copy of csq. The process will be faster.

Reactions: tham_son

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Send it either way cause it takes forever for mifi to send it to them .
Hey dont wait midi to send the csq, i have seen couple of scenarios that they dont send it and waited morethan a month in hope of passport request. Just email them you copy of csq. The process will be faster.
i agree don’t wait send it yourself !

kylaviet

Dec 4, 2019
Please update your signature with complete time line and for those who read the forum please share your updates! No matter how small they are!
I updated my signature as you suggested. I understand everyone is trying to figure out what is happening right now. I agree that any clue, any information regarding progress of any sort would be a reassurance. Alas, I have no progress to report. Is there any news of any CSQ's being issued this week? I might have missed something but I don't think I saw anybody confirm their CSQ was approved this week.

"We are bringing in a limited exemption to allow immediate family members of citizens or permanent residents to come to Canada," Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Monday during his morning news conference. "This is an incredibly difficult time to be apart from a spouse, a child, or mom or dad."

Sorry friends, this doesn't apply to you.

Yet, is this not an "incredibly difficult" time for us as well?

Recognizing the pain of one group of people, while refusing to acknowledge the same pain from another group of people amounts to discrimination.

Canada would have the power to politically pressure Quebec to get it's act together. Even better, given the extraordinary circumstances and inordinate delays, Canada could exceptionally issue temporary travel visas to PR applicants who are waiting for their CSQ requests.

We deserve to be with our family members as much as anybody else.

PR Applicant Lives matter too!

kylaviet

Dec 4, 2019
The Quebec Ombudsman's office is now fully open (Protecteur du Citoyen), after being partially closed due to COVID.

Are you unsatisfied with MIFI's service? Have you been treated unfairly or have you been subjected to inordinate delays?
You can issue a complaint with the Quebec Ombudsman (ideally after having first issued a complaint directly with MIFI)

MIFI Complaints: http://www.mifi.gouv.qc.ca/fr/ministere/gestion-plaintes.html
Quebec Ombudsman: https://protecteurducitoyen.qc.ca/en

Reactions: Nkpj and tham_son

MahaJ23

May 15, 2019
Malaysia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
Med's Request
14-03-2019
Med's Done....
20-03-2019
Did Quebec immigration take the payment from you yet ?

It’s normal that people who gave the CSQ after feb didn’t get a response yet due to covid
I submitted on dec 2019..still pending on it