+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hello,
I'm new to this forum, so please bare with my lack of knowledge.
I'm a Canadian citizen and currently living outside of Canada. I plan to sponsor my spouse and move back to Quebec as soon as he is accepted as a PR.
I'd like to know if the address required in the forms such as "Autorisation pour la cueillette et la communication de renseignements personnels" has to be my address where I lived in Quebec (my parents house) or does it have to be where I'm currently living with my spouse (in Asia) ?
Thanks in advance.

Canada&CO

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hello,
I'm a Canadian citizen and currently living outside of Canada. I plan to sponsor my spouse and move back to Quebec as soon as he is accepted as a PR.
I'd like to know if the address required in the forms such as "Autorisation pour la cueillette et la communication de renseignements personnels" has to be my address where I lived in Quebec (my parents house) or does it have to be where I'm currently living with my spouse (in Asia) ?
Thanks in advance.
I advise you to call immigration Canada. They will be able to assist you more.

Phone (when calling from within Canada): 1.888.242.2100Phone (when calling from outside of Canada): 1.613.944.4000

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Hello,
Thanks in advance.
Check the guide on IRCC website. It will help you fill out the forms.

Sara015

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Hi everyone,

Did someone receive csq today?If yes , please share your timeline only for csq.

Thank you in advance,

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
I had called on the 29th of May and the agent on the phone told me she would put a note on my file to request an update because apparently my file's process started on April 1st. Today I called giving them a whole week without calling. The guy told me that in response to her request, the agent told her to look at the website they are still processing files from November 20th. So imagine, the people we are requesting updates from themselves get turned back saying that we are verifying information but look at the website we are still treating files from November 20th. So imagine us that don't work there, we get the same generic message. This is really the worst system I have seen.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Canada&CO and Nkpj

SumitJ

May 21, 2020
Hello all,

Documents sent to MIDI - 17th Feb 2020
CC Charged- June 8th 2020
The payment got deducted but I haven't received any AOR from MIDI yet.
What is the AOR? Will I be receiving it in the email or mailbox?

Please help

Arnaud87

May 27, 2020
[QUOTE = "SumitJ, message: 8659820, membre: 979861"]
Bonjour à tous,

Documents envoyés au MIDI - 17 février 2020
CC Charged- 8 juin 2020
Le paiement a été déduit mais je n'ai encore reçu aucun AOR de MIDI.
Qu'est-ce que l'AOR? Vais-je le recevoir dans l'e-mail ou la boîte aux lettres?

Veuillez aider
[/CITATION]
Bonjour tu l as déposé ou envoyé le 17 février ?
merci

Ana Cruz

Feb 17, 2020
Hello all,

Documents sent to MIDI - 17th Feb 2020
CC Charged- June 8th 2020
The payment got deducted but I haven't received any AOR from MIDI yet.
What is the AOR? Will I be receiving it in the email or mailbox?

Please help
In the mailbox a few days after CC Charged, but the AOR signature date is the same as CC Charged.

Reactions: SumitJ

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
I had called on the 29th of May and the agent on the phone told me she would put a note on my file to request an update because apparently my file's process started on April 1st. Today I called giving them a whole week without calling. The guy told me that in response to her request, the agent told her to look at the website they are still processing files from November 20th. So imagine, the people we are requesting updates from themselves get turned back saying that we are verifying information but look at the website we are still treating files from November 20th. So imagine us that don't work there, we get the same generic message. This is really the worst system I have seen.
I have the same timeline as you. They will change the date on the website when they are done with all November 20 applications. It will take maybe 2-3 weeks. Less, hopefully.

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Mine been in process since March 11, got an update From the agent saying it’s still IN process only

I know that already I needed a better update. I can’t even right now