+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Visa office will decline the visa they will give you reason that your sponsorship application is in process
I feel there is less chance right now for rejection. Because these laws are out to help family members meet each other. I think these laws now will over rule whatever standards were set earlier. That's my take.
I am planning to give a try.

Reactions: Malikhk and drana11

drana11

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
I feel there is less chance right now for rejection. Because these laws are out to help family members meet each other. I think these laws now will over rule whatever standards were set earlier. That's my take.
I am planning to give a try.
Good luck for that.. hopefully you will get. Please let me know, so i can try. Thank you so much.

kylaviet

Dec 4, 2019
Does anyone receive csq this week ?
Thank you ,
I have seen no reports of anybody receiving a CSQ this week, or getting approval for a CSQ this week.

Another week lost. Don't let the warm weather fool you, we are still in March. This is actually the fourth month of March of the year. So this is what happens... You are in March and MIFI is working on November applications. Then March 31st comes along. The next morning you flip the calendar page and, surprise! It's March again. And for another month, MIFI works on November applications. End of the month comes along, flip the calendar page again and bam! March yet again! And so on. In a few weeks, we will again turn the calendar page. I fear a fifth month of March. And they will still be working on November applications.

As you can clearly see, I am going crazy here.

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Hi everyone, can anybody give me MiFi phone number, i have applied February 18, 2020, still waiting for CSQ AoR.:(:(
514 864-9191 opt1 op1 opt3 if you are trying to sponsor your spouse.

However, get ready to be turned away (you should still call once a week) but those who applied in December waited around a month to get their AOR so those who applied in February will wait a lot more while they keep using a virus to keep delaying their work.

superTine

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
What if I try to apply for visit visa, can I just wait until PPR letter comes in Canada? Been waiting for the decision letter for 3 months now.

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
What if I try to apply for visit visa, can I just wait until PPR letter comes in Canada? Been waiting for the decision letter for 3 months now.
From what I know, PPR letter will mention where exactly you need to send your Passport for stamping. It will also mention a Canadian address if you are already inside Canada. So if you are inside Canada by the time you receive PPR, you just need to send the passport to the Canadian Address.

If it were me, I would just wait for the PPR since it is the last step. Its better to wait rather than going through the visitor visa process.

Reactions: MahaJ23