+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quarantine rules for immigrants

S.Amith

Aug 10, 2015
Hi,

If my final destination is Calgary and my First POE is Toronto, will I have to quarantine at Toronto or will I be able to complete my 3 day hotel quarantine at Calgary? I wasn't able to find any info. about it on the website.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

If my final destination is Calgary and my First POE is Toronto, will I have to quarantine at Toronto or will I be able to complete my 3 day hotel quarantine at Calgary? I wasn't able to find any info. about it on the website.
You hotel quarantine at your Port of Entry so Toronto. You book using the government provided phone line and only book with one of the approved hotels. When cleared, you can continue to Calgary and finish quarantine there.

Reactions: S.Amith

S.Amith

Aug 10, 2015
You hotel quarantine at your Port of Entry so Toronto. You book using the government provided phone line and only book with one of the approved hotels. When cleared, you can continue to Calgary and finish quarantine there.
Thanks. Also, Will there be transportation provided for drop off and pick up to and fro the hotel?

Applied in October

Nov 2, 2014
Hello one person is exempt in our party from hotel quarantine due to past covid positive with in 90 days.
So, how will it work they will let that person go and the other people will book hotel?

Reactions: tham_son