cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Do we need Transcripts to be sent with the application...I just have the Indl Mark sheets and the Degree Certificate..

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooldek1986 said:
Hi Guys,

Do we need Transcripts to be sent with the application...I just have the Indl Mark sheets and the Degree Certificate..
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf

See point 20.

jayanthy

May 21, 2015
Wow, I m on the right thread for QSW.

I was wandering from where to get the basics of QSW.

Thank you Lammawitch...

very new to this thread... have many doubts on the process too.

Doubt:
1. I have done my Bachelor of physiotherapy as my ug completed in the year 2009 so its not within 5 years right - will that deduct my points and my PG MBA completed in the year 2013 through distance education

2. once the application is filled where we need to send the documents
3. will there be a direct face to face interview once we apply for the certificate .. if yes where?

Please help me with this doubts ...

kindly tell if there is any whatsap group for the people who are going to apply for this year december or march next year to quebec.

Regards,
Jaya

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jayanthy said:
Wow, I m on the right thread for QSW.

I was wandering from where to get the basics of QSW.

Thank you Lammawitch...

very new to this thread... have many doubts on the process too.

Doubt:
1. I have done my Bachelor of physiotherapy as my ug completed in the year 2009 so its not within 5 years right - will that deduct my points and my PG MBA completed in the year 2013 through distance education
you can count education points for your MBA.

AOT points will depend on whether either of your degrees are on the AOT list (and if degree is more that 5 years ago, you need at least one year of experience related to the relevant degree).

2. once the application is filled where we need to send the documents
See upthread

3. will there be a direct face to face interview once we apply for the certificate .. if yes where?
Not necessarily. No need to worry about that now!!!! Interviews are in fact quite rare.

Please help me with this doubts ...

kindly tell if there is any whatsap group for the people who are going to apply for this year december or march next year to quebec.
yes: see thread by Daris entitled "whatsapp group"
Regards,
Jaya

praveencv1979

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Amman, Jordan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
10-08-2020
Dear Lamma,
I have the following doubt, can you please throw some light on it
  • If I meet the cutoff points of 57(married) without IELTS or French, am I eligible for applying CSQ?(Actually my IELTS validity expired)
  • My documents will be ready by 15th Nov only, will it be high time to sent the Appln? (will the 3500 CAP will full by that time)
Your support and co-operation is highly appreciated.

Cheers

steelz

Sep 6, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Lamma,

I am finding it very difficult to send certified copies , what if i send originals ?

Secondly , regarding experience legalty, i do not pay taxes nor does my employer as we are in a tax free country ? Would it be enough to attach explanation sheet mentioning the same?

Appreciating your help

praveencv1979

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Amman, Jordan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
10-08-2020
ANYBODY PLEASE HELP ME REGARDING THE BELOW QUESTIONS :( :( :( !!!!!

praveencv1979 said:
Dear Lamma,
  • If I meet the cutoff points of 57(married) without IELTS or French, am I eligible for applying CSQ?(Actually my IELTS validity expired)
  • My documents will be ready by 15th Nov only, will it be high time to sent the Appln? (will the 3500 CAP will full by that time)

Cheers

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
praveencv1979 said:
Dear Lamma,
yes

No one knows when the 3500 quota will be filled
[/list]

Cheers

praveencv1979

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Amman, Jordan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
10-08-2020
Dear Lamma,
Regarding the Form A-0520-AA (Application for Selection Certificate), Both the principal applicant and dependent spouse needed to fill the form or just Principal Applicant?

Cheers

abdhabi

Nov 5, 2014
conman said:
Heloo, I have some inquiries about the qsW

1. What do you mean by Attestation of IELTS Result?
Do I have to send the original result I received from IELTS IDP thru mail, or I should have it Notarized( means attestation?) with the Lawyer?

2. How about the EDUCATIONAl Credential Evaluation?
do I have to hire an educational credential evaluator for foreign educated applicant? which one? Federal Express entry has WES? how about the QSW

thanks

Amy2Canada

Star Member
Jun 14, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Could somebody tell about timelines? Will it be the same as it is for different countries specified on the website(which currently is 40-50 months for India :eek:)?

OR this is kind of an express entry program?

Cheers,
Amy

guddetishiva

Dec 24, 2014
Dear Lammawitch,

I have been reading all your answers. It is very informative.
I need a help in my case.

I completed Bachelor of Engineering in computer science in 2007 (Which is clearly stated on AOT list i.e Computer Engineer (Bach) but completed more than 5 years ago)

I have completed Master of Technology in Computer science and Engineering in 2014. (But i dont see Computer Engineering(masters) or Computer science(masters) on AOT list)

I dont have related work experience in the past 5 years.

I am confused about getting AOT points do i get that or not??

please help me.

Thank you.