+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW: THE BASICS!

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YoussefZaky said:
Then in my case , when I am asked the question (9. Are you the holder of one or several of the following diplomas)

I think I have to check (Diploma or training recognized as equivalent by a Québec regulatory body (with the exception of a diploma in medicine)

Since my french diploma is recognized in Quebec,no?
No, unless your profession is regulated in Quebec (see list of regulated professions), & you have applied for & received confirmation from a regulatory body.

I think you might need to do some more reading.

And yeah I requested my university to provide me an official document sealed that I have completed 2 years of undergrad with transcripts, I think this is a proof that I did two years of undergrad + I will attach documents from Montreal University sealed too that I am attending my last and third year of bachelor here in Canada, and that I will receive my Diploma after succeeding my courses. But idk why I feel that I am complicating everything and I will get a refuse :D

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
Lammawitch, I swear I don't understand anything from this agreement ! At my university they told me that my bachelor from France is recognized here in Quebec and that I can apply to master degree directly if I want !

Now you make me feel that I can't apply for the CSQ .

Please help me by explaining what does this section in the CSQ document mean, and what choice do I have really to check ?

Thank you in advance

zrehman777

Aug 20, 2013
Hi,
I have applied CSQ for regular intake 2015-2016 started from 4th Nov-2015.
I have Education in BSC Chemical Engineering (4Yesrs) + 3Years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Chemical Technology.

By Mistake in my application I choose Area of Training B240 Chemical Engineering Techniques (DCS), but I should be B661
Chemical Engineering (Bach.).

Can you please advise me, how this mistake can by rectified in my submitted application.

Thanks

zrehman777

Aug 20, 2013
I have one more query, one we are evaluate online via Quebec official web site.

after putting all of data, I received my evaluation report as below.

In light of the information that you have submitted, it seems that you do not meet Québec's selection criteria. It is not recommended that you submit an Application for a Selection Certificate.
We thank you for your interest in Québec.

But points calculation is 63.
Any body have the same experience with online evaluation.

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Hello

Can someone please convert the IELTS scores to below
15.2. English knowledge (see instructions)
Result of the IELTS test submitted with your application (principal applicant only):

Listening - 8
Reading - 7.5
Speaking - 7
Writing - 6.5

Oral comprehension: ________ (Is it Listening)
Oral production: ________ (Is it speaking)
Written comprehension: ________ (Is it Reading)
Written production: ________ (Is it Writing)

Will appreciate the response!!

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YoussefZaky said:
Lammawitch, I swear I don't understand anything from this agreement ! At my university they told me that my bachelor from France is recognized here in Quebec and that I can apply to master degree directly if I want !

Now you make me feel that I can't apply for the CSQ .

Please help me by explaining what does this section in the CSQ document mean, and what choice do I have really to check ?

Thank you in advance
Don't panic!! The question you referred to concerns regulated professions. From the information you have given, you don't have a regulated profession , so it does not apply to you. That's why I said "no", I can see how my answer was confusing.

It does NOT mean that your degree is not recognised.

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
Lammawitch said:
Don't panic!! The question you referred to concerns regulated professions. From the information you have given, you don't have a regulated profession , so it does not apply to you. That's why I said "no", I can see how my answer was confusing.

It does NOT mean that your degree is not recognised.
So it is possible to leave a section unmarked in the CSQ form ? That's what I want to reach.. It's either I have to pick one choice from the 4 or leave it ;)

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YoussefZaky said:
So it is possible to leave a section unmarked in the CSQ form ? That's what I want to reach.. It's either I have to pick one choice from the 4 or leave it ;)
You must answer yes or no to the questions in section 9.

I gave you the link to the France-Quebec ARM. If your degree/profession is not included in it, you answer "no" to that question.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zrehman777 said:
Dear Lama, can you please reply on my above query
Quebec will likely correct the code error when checking your degree documents.

It's been noted by several people that the online evaluation tool sometimes gives false negatives.

bilal966

Jan 30, 2011
i am confused about question no 22 : Proof of legalty of your work experience?
what is it?
###################

Important clarifications on the proof of legality:
Regardless of the sector in which you work (private, public, parapublic, etc.), you must present proof of legality of your
work experience.
All documents attesting to the legality of your work experience must be issued by a government authority.
The documents issued by your employer or an accountant are not accepted.
The notice of assessment of income tax is an official document issued by tax authorities that confirms receipt of
the income tax return and the assessment of submitted information.
If you work or have worked in a country or territory other than your country of citizenship or permanent residence,
you must present a photocopy of your work permits.
Here are some examples of documents that are not accepted as proof of legality:
– income tax returns;
– acknowledgements of receipt of income tax returns;
– registration cards with a social security agency;
– tax registration cards;
– pay slips.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quebec just announced that the cap of 3500 applications has been reached:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/dates-reception-demandes-tq.html

MrLoneli

Oct 2, 2014
charan_yalala said:
Hello

Can someone please convert the IELTS scores to below
15.2. English knowledge (see instructions)
Result of the IELTS test submitted with your application (principal applicant only):

Listening - 8
Reading - 7.5
Speaking - 7
Writing - 6.5

Oral comprehension: ________ (Is it Listening)
Oral production: ________ (Is it speaking)
Written comprehension: ________ (Is it Reading)
Written production: ________ (Is it Writing)

Will appreciate the response!!
Same concern, anyone here can help ?
Thanks

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrLoneli said:
Same concern, anyone here can help ?
Thanks
Oral comprehension = Listening score
Oral production = speaking score
Written comprehension = Reading score
Written production = Writing score

GSinghP

Oct 30, 2015
Hi Lammwitch, I need to know which form is valid for the proof of legality? I have attached from 16 and 26AS. Can you please help?
I am from India.