Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
The next message is a post of a member that you can fill out a form with your information about this immigration process:

Since Quebec has Recently Published New intake dates for applications from skilled workers, which will start From November 4 to December 15, 2015 for Intake of 3500 applications in print version sent by mail and From January 18 to March 31, 2016 Intake of 2800 applications submitted using the online tool. (http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/dates-immigration-applications-sw.html)

I have Credited a Google spreadsheets, Where Applicants can fill and see details of other applicants.(Hopefully this sheet can be used for all future Intakes, I will Keep Modify and update the sheet as per process and different Application stages)

USE THIS LINK TO MAKE YOUR ENTRY OR CHANGE YOUR RESPONSE >> https://goo.gl/yOVXpD
USE THIS LINK TO VIEW YOUR DETAILS >> https://goo.gl/HpHwNC
**********************************************************************************
Note:- These links are google Account related, use same email ID to Make entry or Modify your details.(You don't have to ask anyone to change your details, you can do it yourself with same link)

Some Basic Information >> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t354578.0.html;topicseen

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GSinghP said:
Hi Lammwitch, I need to know which form is valid for the proof of legality? I have attached from 16 and 26AS. Can you please help?
I am from India.
Information here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/qsw-the-basics-t354578.0.html;msg4689556#msg4689556

The forms you mention are not accepted apparently, see here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-immigration-intention-to-reject-asking-notice-of-income-tax-assessment-t317324.0.html;msg4769118#msg4769118

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GSinghP said:
Thanks lammawitch. Can I send form 143 as an additional document?
Not until you receive a file #. How would Immigration Quebec match that additional document to your application before its "in the system" with a file # to refer to?

jayanthy

May 21, 2015
Hi Lammawitch,

Is it going through consultant will be right choice r doing by ourselves would be right.

is there any parameter that we need to be experienced as per the UG education i.e relevant to our UG ..

becs i spoke to a consultancy she said that i will not be eligible ..

becs my UG is Bachelor of physiotherapy and my PG is MBA hr and i have experience relevant to PG MBA as HR

can u please tell me if im eligible or not. for quebec

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jayanthy said:
Hi Lammawitch,

Is it going through consultant will be right choice r doing by ourselves would be right.

is there any parameter that we need to be experienced as per the UG education i.e relevant to our UG ..

becs i spoke to a consultancy she said that i will not be eligible ..

becs my UG is Bachelor of physiotherapy and my PG is MBA hr and i have experience relevant to PG MBA as HR

can u please tell me if im eligible or not. for quebec
I can't possibly tell you whether you are eligible or not (I can't even give an opinion with so little information), as I'm neither a consultant nor a lawyer.

Why did your consultant say you were not eligible? Points?

Vahan

Sep 7, 2014
Dear Lammawitch
Do you have any idea about online tool, online intake? Are the documents the same as for postal intake?

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vahan said:
Dear Lammawitch
Do you have any idea about online tool, online intake? Are the documents the same as for postal intake?
Better Prepare with all forms filled and scan copy of them, also scan copy of all supporting docs.

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Hello Team,

I have missed submitting my profile for November 2015 intake. Iam form India, Iam married and have 3 years old son.
Iam in the process of Collecting the documents. Please see the below documents checklist and answer to some of my
questions 3,4,5,7,8,9,10 and 11.

1) Application for Selection Certificate – Principal applicant – Spouse or de facto spouse
(Form A-0520-AA), duly completed and signed
2) Contract respecting financial self-sufficiency (Form A-0522-OA), duly completed
and signed
3)Pages of your valid passport indicating your identity, the issue and expiry date
of the passport - Only Photocopy will suffice or Do i need get the photocopy to be signed by government official
4) Act or certificate of birth - Only Photocopy will suffice or Do i need get the photocopy to be signed by government official
5) Act or certificate of marriage - Only Photocopy will suffice or Do i need get the photocopy to be signed by government
6) Recent passport-size photo of you and each family member accompanying you
7) All your diplomas recognized by the government (by education officials of the
country or territory) - Only Photocopy will suffice or Do i need get the photocopy to be signed by government or Transcripts from University
8) All transcripts corresponding to your diplomas granted by the educationalinstitution (except for the secondary general diploma) for each study yearleading to the receipt of these diplomas - - Only Photocopy will suffice or Do i need get the photocopy to be signed by government or Transcripts from University
9) Work experience - For each job declared in the application for a selection certificate:Work attestation or certificate
- Only Photocopy will suffice or Do i need get the photocopy to be signed by government
10) Proof of legalty of your work experience -
– income tax returns;
– acknowledgements of receipt of income tax returns;
- pay slips.
- Only Photocopy will suffice or Do i need get the photocopy to be signed by government
11) Attestation of IELTS test results - Only Photocopy
12) To pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), you must complete
and attach this form to your application:
– Payment by credit card (Form A-0591-A0) - I will do payment by Credit Card

Request Lammawitch and any team member to answer the questions 3,4,5,7,8,9,10 and 11, as this I do not want to miss the Quota.
Also, please suggest if I have missed any documents.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charan_yalala said:
Hello Team,

I have missed submitting my profile for November 2015 intake. Iam form India, Iam married and have 3 years old son.
Iam in the process of Collecting the documents. Please see the below documents checklist and answer to some of my
questions 3,4,5,7,8,9,10 and 11.

1) Application for Selection Certificate – Principal applicant – Spouse or de facto spouse
(Form A-0520-AA), duly completed and signed
2) Contract respecting financial self-sufficiency (Form A-0522-OA), duly completed
and signed
3)Pages of your valid passport indicating your identity, the issue and expiry date
of the passport - Only Photocopy will suffice or Do i need get the photocopy to be signed by government official
4) Act or certificate of birth - Only Photocopy will suffice or Do i need get the photocopy to be signed by government official
5) Act or certificate of marriage - Only Photocopy will suffice or Do i need get the photocopy to be signed by government
6) Recent passport-size photo of you and each family member accompanying you
7) All your diplomas recognized by the government (by education officials of the
country or territory) - Only Photocopy will suffice or Do i need get the photocopy to be signed by government or Transcripts from University
8) All transcripts corresponding to your diplomas granted by the educationalinstitution (except for the secondary general diploma) for each study yearleading to the receipt of these diplomas - - Only Photocopy will suffice or Do i need get the photocopy to be signed by government or Transcripts from University
9) Work experience - For each job declared in the application for a selection certificate:Work attestation or certificate
10) Proof of legalty of your work experience -
– income tax returns;
– acknowledgements of receipt of income tax returns;
- pay slips.
11) Attestation of IELTS test results - Only Photocopy
12) To pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), you must complete
and attach this form to your application:
– Payment by credit card (Form A-0591-A0) - I will do payment by Credit Card

Request Lammawitch and any team member to answer the questions 3,4,5,7,8,9,10 and 11, as this I do not want to miss the Quota.
Also, please suggest if I have missed any documents.
The answers to all those questions are available on the required documents list, and the website:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/list-authorities.html

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
Hi Lammawitch, as you told me before I can apply for the CSQ since my points are higher than the minimum points required.

But I have contacted a lawyer and he told me that I am not eligible ! And that I need work experience at least 1 year in my domain.

Does he mean that I am not eligible to be accepted even if I have more than 49 points ?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YoussefZaky said:
Hi Lammawitch, as you told me before I can apply for the CSQ since my points are higher than the minimum points required.

But I have contacted a lawyer and he told me that I am not eligible ! And that I need work experience at least 1 year in my domain.

Does he mean that I am not eligible to be accepted even if I have more than 49 points ?
I don't know what he might mean.

Did he give you a reference to this 1 year work experience requirement? Is he referring to eligibility for AOT points?

http://www.midi.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/gpi-npi/composantes_3/gpi-3-1.pdf

khanhngd24

Nov 2, 2015
Hi Lammawitch,
Can you please explain the meaning of this sentence from quebec immigration website: "If you are a temporary resident and entitled to submit an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec, you can submit anytime before dec 31st."
Does it mean if you are in Quebec as a temporary resident (can be a student, a worker or a tourist), and you are qualified then you can submit the qsw application before dec 31st?
Or
If you are in Quebec as a temporary resident, and you are allowed to submit then you can submit at anytime before dec 31st?

Please clarify this for me?

Thank you.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanhngd24 said:
Hi Lammawitch,
Can you please explain the meaning of this sentence from quebec immigration website: "If you are a temporary resident and entitled to submit an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec, you can submit anytime before dec 31st."
Does it mean if you are in Quebec as a temporary resident (can be a student, a worker or a tourist), and you are qualified then you can submit the qsw application before dec 31st?
Or
If you are in Quebec as a temporary resident, and you are allowed to submit then you can submit at anytime before dec 31st?

Please clarify this for me?

Thank you.
It's the second one: you miust be in one of the categories listed here to apply on paper up until Dec. 31:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/rules-procedures.html

Basically: some students, temporary workers or people with a validated job offer.