+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PVO Ottawa and SVO Sydney

rose90

Jun 30, 2023
Hi, does anyone from this offices got a date update in the tracker today? My tracker's date updated but I can't find any changes there or in gckey. My AOR is December 9th and I am wonder if this means GU for my case or massive update like in April 19th

askcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2023
Hi, does anyone from this offices got a date update in the tracker today? My tracker's date updated but I can't find any changes there or in gckey. My AOR is December 9th and I am wonder if this means GU for my case or massive update like in April 19th
For me, the most recent update was on June 16. PVO CIO Sydney, SVO Ottawa.

Reactions: rose90

brb2288

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-12-2022
LANDED..........
12-01-2024
AOR 9 Dec.... I am losing my mind at this stage
Patience is the only way forward, The trend I have noticed is if application is marked review required or an ADR is issued at eligibility stage that makes application complex in IRCC terms and they give the reason it cant me processed in normal time.IRCC call centre agents also refuse to put note on such applications, so overall looks like due to high number of applications they would find any reason possible to flag application as complex and buyin time.

rose90

Jun 30, 2023
Patience is the only way forward, The trend I have noticed is if application is marked review required or an ADR is issued at eligibility stage that makes application complex in IRCC terms and they give the reason it cant me processed in normal time.IRCC call centre agents also refuse to put note on such applications, so overall looks like due to high number of applications they would find any reason possible to flag application as complex and buyin time.
Thank you for this explanation. They did ask for ADR in my case.

askcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2023
What exactly falls into the ADR category? Is it any document requested during processing, or a very specific thing? In my case, they asked me back in January for a couple of documents, like my CV.