28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Dear Seniors,

Yesterday I received PPt's with visa and corp. I have noticed that in my CORP my son surname is missing, however in my son CORP and visa having full name including surname.

please advise should I contact to LVO regarding this mistake or it's fine?

Thank you in advance.

amjpk

Oct 14, 2009
Dear friends/seniors,
Please describe about goods accompany and good to follow forms/lists and handling process right after landing.
Have we needed to make a comprehensive list of each item carrying in luggage? Also explain about jewelry declaration.
What is duration of duty free goods relaxation to new immigrant?
Thanks in advance

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
carefore said:
Dear Seniors,

Yesterday I received PPt's with visa and corp. I have noticed that in my CORP my son surname is missing, however in my son CORP and visa having full name including surname.

please advise should I contact to LVO regarding this mistake or it's fine?

Thank you in advance.
Assalamualaikum,

Buhat buhat mubarak ho..

As per my info, its not an issue, even tan u can discuss the issue with Immigration officer at port of landing...

Stay blessed..

Regards,

Nashe

sathi 786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mightyechoes said:
Dear All Seniors n friends,

Its kinda great to see this forum progressing with so many inputs already.....I am sorry i just couldn't find myself to participate in the discussions n posts because my Father is very ill and he might be going for an extensive surgery on Monday or Tuesday that's why i m hell busy and couldn't find time for this forum....I postponed my plan of landing on 11th December because of my father's health. Once he will be recovered fully then i ll plan because my fathers like everyone else means a lot for me.....

Please pray for my father's speedy recovery and better health...

regards,

Mightyechoes
Dear Mighty
it is a good effort and we all are praying for your father. God bless your family

Sathi

Mightyechoes

Mar 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
August, 2011.
File Transfer...
July, 2010
Med's Request
MARCH, 2012
Med's Done....
05 March, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:20-08-12......PPR2:08-10-2012.Ecase:DM:9-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
december, 2012. Insha Allah
Dear Friends,

Well pardon me for my absence from the forum that i shared before, Well i am sorry again. I was away for 10-15 days and i believe that whatever happens it happens for good. I never planned my landing that i will plan on 12/12/12 but it happened like that. My father started getting better and he allowed me to go for my landing and i planned it with in 2 days,confirmed my ticket and got myself on the plane.

Departing date:
11/12/2012:
Tuesday:
Flight Time: 03:20AM.
Airport: Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore.Pakistan
Airliner: Emirates Airlines.
Cost: 81, 500 PKR.
When i reached at airport i had cash only with regards to my POF and no Bank draft because my friend gotta pick that one from bank as they did not prepared that one in my presence so i left and i assigned my friend to pick it from there and bring it on airport. My time of entrance was 12:00AM i reached there at 11:20PM there i met my friend n when i asked him with regards to bank draft then he said........oooo shit man i forgot that one in my home.......and i was like.............WTF.....he fly his car like A380 airbus and got back with demand draft with in 45min just 5 mins before my entrance.
when i was entring the airport then i saw my bank draft in detail..... it was of 15000 US dollar but oooh shit it was payable from Deutsche Bank in new york....i was like .....oooh shit what if they dont accept that one...i called Trigeminal and he said ooo sir jeee.....go there with confidence and Insha Allah it will be fine.....Then i called my account manager from Deutsche bank and he said that our bank is used to make this kinda drafts n they are like astro accounts and they are payable in any bank of Canada.... so i thought there is nothing i can do......lets leave it on Allah and he always manages in a best way..............

I jst went into the airport.. Pakistan's Custom officers are not good....They opened my bag and scattered everything and after checking did not even repack the things.their behaviors were disrespectful......
I was worried with regards to my luggage which seems a bit over weight so I reached the Emirates counter and they weighed my checked in Luggage and it was 25.5 KG but it seems like he was not having any objection, he dont bother with regards to my hand carry that how much heavy it is.....he booked my checked in baggage to Calgary, Canada and gave me the batch.no sticker.
Emirates Flight ws on time unlike PIA and I left my homeland on 3:20am. It was a mixed feelings i felt at that time....i will never explain that or elaborate those infect......
Flight was smooth and we reached Dubai at 7:30 AM (Dubai Time)..it was 2:30Hrs Flight........

(TO BE CONTINUED..........)

Well i gotta go now for the purchase of my cell phone and a plan for my cell so i ll get back and share with ya some interesting facts and happinings for everyones goods....it was a great experience infect and i felt that Canada's peoples and programs are there to facilitate peoples........so I will get back..........and share with ya all....

Regards,

Mightyechoes.

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
Mightyechoes said:
Dear Friends,

Well pardon me for my absence from the forum that i shared before, Well i am sorry again. I was away for 10-15 days and i believe that whatever happens it happens for good. I never planned my landing that i will plan on 12/12/12 but it happened like that. My father started getting better and he allowed me to go for my landing and i planned it with in 2 days,confirmed my ticket and got myself on the plane.

Departing date:
11/12/2012:
Tuesday:
When i reached at airport i had cash only with regards to my POF and no Bank draft because my friend gotta pick that one from bank as they did not prepared that one in my presence so i left and i assigned my friend to pick it from there and bring it on airport. My time of entrance was 12:00AM i reached there at 11:20PM there i met my friend n when i asked him with regards to bank draft then he said........oooo *censored word* man i forgot that one in my home.......and i was like.............WTF.....he fly his car like A380 airbus and got back with demand draft with in 45min just 5 mins before my entrance.
when i was entring the airport then i saw my bank draft in detail..... it was of 15000 US dollar but oooh *censored word* it was payable from Deutsche Bank in new york....i was like .....oooh *censored word* what if they dont accept that one...i called Trigeminal and he said ooo sir jeee.....go there with confidence and Insha Allah it will be fine.....Then i called my account manager from Deutsche bank and he said that our bank is used to make this kinda drafts n they are like astro accounts and they are payable in any bank of Canada.... so i thought there is nothing i can do......lets leave it on Allah and he always manages in a best way..............

I jst went into the airport.. Pakistan's Custom officers are not good....They opened my bag and scattered everything and after checking did not even repack the things.their behaviors were disrespectful......
I was worried with regards to my luggage which seems a bit over weight so I reached the Emirates counter and they weighed my checked in Luggage and it was 25.5 KG but it seems like he was not having any objection, he dont bother with regards to my hand carry that how much heavy it is.....he booked my checked in baggage to Calgary, Canada and gave me the batch.no sticker.
Emirates Flight ws on time unlike PIA and I left my homeland on 3:20am. It was a mixed feelings i felt at that time....i will never explain that or elaborate those infect......
Flight was smooth and we reached Dubai at 7:30 AM (Dubai Time)..it was 2:30Hrs Flight........

Well i gotta go now for the purchase of my cell phone and a plan for my cell so i ll get back and share with ya some interesting facts and happinings for everyones goods....it was a great experience infect and i felt that Canada's peoples and programs are there to facilitate peoples........so I will get back..........and share with ya all....

Regards,

Mightyechoes.
wat a useless crap..can u tell if u have reached canada already ?..share some thing that is relevant and helpful for others not that you bought coka cola on airport and drank 3 cans then u used toilet 3 times on plain..who is interested in that..

next time share something relevant and helpful..don't come and tell that air hostess was very nice and she gave u a good smile..to be honest i wasted my time reading this post of urs and spoiled my mood

Mightyechoes

Mar 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
August, 2011.
File Transfer...
July, 2010
Med's Request
MARCH, 2012
Med's Done....
05 March, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:20-08-12......PPR2:08-10-2012.Ecase:DM:9-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
december, 2012. Insha Allah
azazaz said:
wat a useless crap..can u tell if u have reached canada already ?..share some thing that is relevant and helpful for others not that you bought coka cola on airport and drank 3 cans then u used toilet 3 times on plain..who is interested in that..

next time share something relevant and helpful..don't come and tell that air hostess was very nice and she gave u a good smile..to be honest i wasted my time reading this post of urs and spoiled my mood
Dear Azazaz,
well bro. it might be useless to ya but its a great experience for me......well little things matters a lot.peoples often elaborate major issues and dont mention minor details.like if emirates allow only 23 kg and my bag weighed more then 25 then what should i do......like their flights get late or not? what is the sequence of SOP at airport etc etc...ya must be a frequent traveller buddy that why ya r thinking its a crap but its not a crap for someone who is flying or entering into the airport for the first time or after such a long time......

Anyways i m sorry if ya found my post useless......but it might get interesting on later dates so stick around and try to waste few more minutes sometime later......

regards,
Mightyechoes.

KhalidSubhan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Previous islamabad)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
January 2009
File Transfer...
18 april, 2011
Med's Request
27th May, 2012
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1: 21st august 2012, PPR2: 21 sept, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16th oct
LANDED..........
22nd feb 2013
Mightyechoes said:
Dear All Seniors n friends,

Its kinda great to see this forum progressing with so many inputs already.....I am sorry i just couldn't find myself to participate in the discussions n posts because my Father is very ill and he might be going for an extensive surgery on Monday or Tuesday that's why i m hell busy and couldn't find time for this forum....I postponed my plan of landing on 11th December because of my father's health. Once he will be recovered fully then i ll plan because my fathers like everyone else means a lot for me.....

Please pray for my father's speedy recovery and better health...

regards,

Mightyechoes
how is your father now brotheR?

RaWheAl

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
December 09, 2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
April 13, 2012
Med's Done....
May 03, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on June 08, 2012, PPR-2 on September 06, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS is Decision Made on June 15, 2012 visa issued on September 6, 2012
Mightyechoes said:
Dear Azazaz,
well bro. it might be useless to ya but its a great experience for me......well little things matters a lot.peoples often elaborate major issues and dont mention minor details.like if emirates allow only 23 kg and my bag weighed more then 25 then what should i do......like their flights get late or not? what is the sequence of SOP at airport etc etc...ya must be a frequent traveller buddy that why ya r thinking its a crap but its not a crap for someone who is flying or entering into the airport for the first time or after such a long time......

Anyways i m sorry if ya found my post useless......but it might get interesting on later dates so stick around and try to waste few more minutes sometime later......

regards,
Mightyechoes.
Dear Mightyechoes,

Thanks for your detailed information I really liked your elaboration. The way you expressed your journey is really very informative for most of us and also don't mind if someone think that its a waste of time to read such a detail. Eagerly waiting for the next episode.

RaWheAl

atifhassankhan

Star Member
Jan 26, 2010
Mightyechoes said:
Dear Azazaz,

regards,
Mightyechoes.

ASA

eagerly waiting for the next episode of the detailed description of ur journey

thanks

atif

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Mightyechoes said:
Dear Friends,

Departing date:
11/12/2012:
Tuesday:
When i reached at airport i had cash only with regards to my POF and no Bank draft because my friend gotta pick that one from bank as they did not prepared that one in my presence so i left and i assigned my friend to pick it from there and bring it on airport. My time of entrance was 12:00AM i reached there at 11:20PM there i met my friend n when i asked him with regards to bank draft then he said........oooo *censored word* man i forgot that one in my home.......and i was like.............WTF.....he fly his car like A380 airbus and got back with demand draft with in 45min just 5 mins before my entrance.
when i was entring the airport then i saw my bank draft in detail..... it was of 15000 US dollar but oooh *censored word* it was payable from Deutsche Bank in new york....i was like .....oooh *censored word* what if they dont accept that one...i called Trigeminal and he said ooo sir jeee.....go there with confidence and Insha Allah it will be fine.....Then i called my account manager from Deutsche bank and he said that our bank is used to make this kinda drafts n they are like astro accounts and they are payable in any bank of Canada.... so i thought there is nothing i can do......lets leave it on Allah and he always manages in a best way..............

Regards,

Mightyechoes.
Assalamualaikum,

First of all congratulations on improvement in health condition of ur father, and a safe landing. It was nice meeting and accompanying u till Dubai. I hope u had a good time at both of the transits.

Will eagerly wait for remaining part of ur story..

Regards,

Nashe

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
I love your post, Mightyechoes!! Do write more.
Best,
Beckett

Shaukat57

Nov 3, 2010
Multan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
AOR Received.
29-03-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2011(RBVO) ,In-process with processing date:18 -o6-12
Med's Request
April 02,2013.
Med's Done....
29-April-2013
Interview........
Waived,Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
PPR-1 at 09-10-13, PPR-2 at 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
On-line Status:Decision Made at 26-10-13
LANDED..........
Planning
@Mighty echoes
Buddy,I just loved ur post.Keep updating without bothering negative comments.Every body has its own frame of mind but one should respect others opinions .No offense to any one .Just requesting every body to be humble.
Regards