Med's Request
Med's Done....
1.6.2012 Meds. delivered: 25.6.12. Meds.rec. line on ecas:29.7.12
Passport Req..
PPR 1 16.11.2012 :) DM:19.11 12 PPR 2:10.01.13
VISA ISSUED...
10.01.2013 :) Received, 7.02.13
LANDED..........
Thanks for sharing your experience,mightyechoes and making it so real. I felt like a part of the journey!! Do keep posting, I am eagerly awaiting. Stay blessed!

Mightyechoes

Mar 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
August, 2011.
File Transfer...
July, 2010
Med's Request
MARCH, 2012
Med's Done....
05 March, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:20-08-12......PPR2:08-10-2012.Ecase:DM:9-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
december, 2012. Insha Allah
Mightyechoes said:
Dear Friends,

Well pardon me for my absence from the forum that i shared before, Well i am sorry again. I was away for 10-15 days and i believe that whatever happens it happens for good. I never planned my landing that i will plan on 12/12/12 but it happened like that. My father started getting better and he allowed me to go for my landing and i planned it with in 2 days,confirmed my ticket and got myself on the plane.

Departing date:
11/12/2012:
Tuesday:
Flight Time: 03:20AM.
Airport: Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore.Pakistan
Airliner: Emirates Airlines.
Cost: 81, 500 PKR.
When i reached at airport i had cash only with regards to my POF and no Bank draft because my friend gotta pick that one from bank as they did not prepared that one in my presence so i left and i assigned my friend to pick it from there and bring it on airport. My time of entrance was 12:00AM i reached there at 11:20PM there i met my friend n when i asked him with regards to bank draft then he said........oooo *censored word* man i forgot that one in my home.......and i was like.............WTF.....he fly his car like A380 airbus and got back with demand draft with in 45min just 5 mins before my entrance.
when i was entring the airport then i saw my bank draft in detail..... it was of 15000 US dollar but oooh *censored word* it was payable from Deutsche Bank in new york....i was like .....oooh *censored word* what if they dont accept that one...i called Trigeminal and he said ooo sir jeee.....go there with confidence and Insha Allah it will be fine.....Then i called my account manager from Deutsche bank and he said that our bank is used to make this kinda drafts n they are like astro accounts and they are payable in any bank of Canada.... so i thought there is nothing i can do......lets leave it on Allah and he always manages in a best way..............

I jst went into the airport.. Pakistan's Custom officers are not good....They opened my bag and scattered everything and after checking did not even repack the things.their behaviors were disrespectful......
I was worried with regards to my luggage which seems a bit over weight so I reached the Emirates counter and they weighed my checked in Luggage and it was 25.5 KG but it seems like he was not having any objection, he dont bother with regards to my hand carry that how much heavy it is.....he booked my checked in baggage to Calgary, Canada and gave me the batch.no sticker.
Emirates Flight ws on time unlike PIA and I left my homeland on 3:20am. It was a mixed feelings i felt at that time....i will never explain that or elaborate those infect......
Flight was smooth and we reached Dubai at 7:30 AM (Dubai Time)..it was 2:30Hrs Flight........

(TO BE CONTINUED..........)

Well i gotta go now for the purchase of my cell phone and a plan for my cell so i ll get back and share with ya some interesting facts and happinings for everyones goods....it was a great experience infect and i felt that Canada's peoples and programs are there to facilitate peoples........so I will get back..........and share with ya all....

Regards,

Mightyechoes.
At Dubai Airport:

I landed Dubai airport at 7:30 am Dubai timing. Well believe me guys Dubai airport is the best airport, I have always admired......It is modern, simple, easy to understand and full of life. we landed there on time and go straight to main transit area.....Its like a long lobby having different gates at right and left for boarding on to the planes, the passengers who are having a connecting flights stays in the main corridor at their respective boarding gates and the persons who are going to dubai city.....walks to the main exit...
I had a long transit time waiting time at dubai airport that was around 18 hrs.....My travel agent told me back in Pakistan that.Rehan sab aap ko wahan 100 dollars mein hotel mil jaye ga poray din key liye....... and he also told me...that if ya want to go to Dubai city then ya will have to pay just 50 US dollar and ya will get the transit visa.....BUT BOTH OF THE INFORMATIONS WERE TOTALLY WRONG.......

If ya wanna stay in a hotel there in the transit area then they are charging 180 US $ for 18 hrs and 90 US$ for 7-9 hrs....They also offer per hour package in 20-25 US $......and Emirates charges 185 US dollar for transit visa and even after paying tha much of a money....they dont gaurntee a visa....the visa issuance depends on Dubai immigration n visa authority.......if they will reject that then emirate airline cant do much about it.....
If ya r having more then 8hrs transit in Dubai or anywhere then Emirates has a policy of giving a hotel stay but ya will have to negotiate that one prior to ur confirmation of tickets.....mostly travel agent hides that to their customers......SO emirates only gave me a meal token of one time at specified food court or resturent in the Dubai airport.....Normally they gave a free hotel stay and a meal token if it was negotiated prior to confirmation of tickets.......so do ask for that to ur travel agent and stress him to give ya their complimentary services if ya see a transit time is getting over 8 hrs.......
Meray liye masla tha...18 Hours guzarna.....i just cant go for the hotel stay or transit visa because of its cost so i started enjoying the situation, I started exploring the Dubai airport, every shop and ways because i thought that my family will be coming in February so i can guide my wife at least with regards to the procedure and ways of dubai........Jab thak jata tha tu rest ker laita tha......Dubai airport management placed special cushioned long chairs for long transit hours...they are so good n plenty in numbers....so ya can sleep well on them........

After 18 hrs of wait i boarded on to a world and emirates best air craft of the fleet that was Airbus 380........ooooooooh i forgot to mention one of our forum friend Nashe khan.....he was with me from lhr to dubai n from dubai he went to his job place at cairo...but we had a great fun time.....he guided me initially with dubai airport.......last part will be posted tomorrow guys....

regards,

Mightyechoes

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Rehan bhai, kahan chalay gaye, waiting for next episode of your journey ;D

Shaukat57

Nov 3, 2010
Multan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
AOR Received.
29-03-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2011(RBVO) ,In-process with processing date:18 -o6-12
Med's Request
April 02,2013.
Med's Done....
29-April-2013
Interview........
Waived,Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
PPR-1 at 09-10-13, PPR-2 at 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
On-line Status:Decision Made at 26-10-13
LANDED..........
Planning
humsafar said:
Rehan bhai, kahan chalay gaye, waiting for next episode of your journey ;D
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Azad Jan

Star Member
May 23, 2010
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 13, 2009
AOR Received.
Sep 27, 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
8 Overall
File Transfer...
July 27, 2010
Med's Request
Feb 21, 2012
Med's Done....
April 4, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1: Oct 26, 2012. PPR2: Nov 22, 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 15, 2012. PP Received: Dec 22, 2012.
LANDED..........
March 2013 iA
Nicely done, Mightyechoes :)

Looking forward to more.

AZAD JAN

trigeminal77

Jul 10, 2012
AOA....Dear forum members,

first of all i congratulate Mightyechoes on his safe landing...how beautifully you r describing your journey...i appreciate it...its very helpful..specially the transit and hotel issues....

ALHAMDULILLAH......i have received visas and COPR on 18-12-12

AZAD JAN sahib.....how u doing sir? we didnt introduce ourselves at the COA session in lahore sunfort but i was there and u can recall...the only doctor in that session....yad aya? i have read your post regarding the session...i totally agree with you....

hi Beckett ...how u doing?

Karwa Sach

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trigeminal77 said:
fankaar log phir aa gaey hain....u r a real entertainer
entertainer,,,,,hahaha ;D ;D,,,,come on doc ,throw the party for your COPR

Karwa Sach

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trigeminal77 said:
you start like a real gentleman then suddenly turn nasty.....plz dont start again today
how can you say that i.e.nasty ,,,,,just asking to throw a party doc,,

trigeminal77

Jul 10, 2012
Karwa Sach said:
how can you say that i.e.nasty ,,,,,just asking to throw a party doc,,be mature now
Karwa Sach said:
how can you say that i.e.nasty ,,,,,just asking to throw a party doc,,be mature now
i am refering to the previous fight we had....anyways plz no hard feelings

Karwa Sach

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trigeminal77 said:
i am refering to the previous fight we had....anyways plz no hard feelings
a small gift of plus one for you doc for your COPR