Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:20-08-12......PPR2:08-10-2012.Ecase:DM:9-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
december, 2012. Insha Allah
My Dear Seniors,

Well, lots of congrats for ya all who are getting their PPRs and VISAs. As number of landed immigrants as well as those who will be there in few days or months time are increasing with each passing day so its time to get together and give and share our landing experiences housing issues, scenarios and job related matters after landing and contribute positively to the ones who are in wait and expected their landing in near future.....

I know we are all doing it on this forum and everywhere on Canada visa blogs but we need to build a new blog or forum specifically for happiness of landed immigrants(info, things to do and practical experiences). This is a idea of one of our forum colleague Mr.Amjad from Islamabad so we must initiate it. I know there are forums on Canada Visa blog that are intended for related issues but we want to build our own community and promote brotherhood and togetherness among ourselves and towards others communities...

I have made and started this forum with a name of PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS(PAKISTANI FALCONS) .....SO START SHARING FELLAS.I AM PARTICULARLY REQUESTING THE FRIENDS WHO ARE ALREADY LANDED AND WHO ARE HAVING A PLAN OF LANDING AFTER FEW WEEKS N MONTHS INCLUDING MYSELF.

Lets join hands and unite for the betterment for others.

WHAT YA ALL SAY FELLAS????Give ur inputs please

Regards,

Mightyechoes.

PLEASE CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK TO JOIN THE GROUP AND START SHARING AND ENLIGHTEN US WITH UR VIEWPOINTS....PLEASE

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pursuit-of-happinesspakistani-falcons-t126668.0.html;new#new

amjpk

Oct 14, 2009
Mightyechoes said:
My Dear Seniors,

Well, lots of congrats for ya all who are getting their PPRs and VISAs. As number of landed immigrants as well as those who will be there in few days or months time are increasing with each passing day so its time to get together and give and share our landing experiences housing issues, scenarios and job related matters after landing and contribute positively to the ones who are in wait and expected their landing in near future.....

I know we are all doing it on this forum and everywhere on Canada visa blogs but we need to build a new blog or forum specifically for happiness of landed immigrants(info, things to do and practical experiences). This is a idea of one of our forum colleague Mr.Amjad from Islamabad so we must initiate it. I know there are forums on Canada Visa blog that are intended for related issues but we want to build our own community and promote brotherhood and togetherness among ourselves and towards others communities...

I have made and started this forum with a name of PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS(PAKISTANI FALCONS) .....SO START SHARING FELLAS.I AM PARTICULARLY REQUESTING THE FRIENDS WHO ARE ALREADY LANDED AND WHO ARE HAVING A PLAN OF LANDING AFTER FEW WEEKS N MONTHS INCLUDING MYSELF.

Regards,

Mightyechoes.

PLEASE CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK TO JOIN THE GROUP AND START SHARING AND ENLIGHTEN US WITH UR VIEWPOINTS....PLEASE

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pursuit-of-happinesspakistani-falcons-t126668.0.html;new#new
Dear Mightyechoes,
Many thanks for endorsement. I am IN :)
Idea is similar to other countries immigrants build their communities platform; as Pakistani we also need to show unity and brotherhood to assist, guide and support each other. Let’s join the hands for pursuit-of-happinesspakistani-falcons!

Regards
Amjad

Mightyechoes

Mar 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
August, 2011.
File Transfer...
July, 2010
Med's Request
MARCH, 2012
Med's Done....
05 March, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:20-08-12......PPR2:08-10-2012.Ecase:DM:9-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
december, 2012. Insha Allah
amjpk said:
Dear Mightyechoes,
Many thanks for endorsement. I am IN :)
Idea is similar to other countries immigrants build their communities platform; as Pakistani we also need to show unity and brotherhood to assist, guide and support each other. Let's join the hands for pursuit-of-happinesspakistani-falcons!

Regards
Amjad
Thanks a lot Amjad Bhai, much appreciated...keep the ball rolling fellas and work for the idea of togetherness, unity and positive contribution.

Regards,

Mightyechoes.

darian

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isd transferred to London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
IELTS Request
Submitted with full application Dec 09 with band 7
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Request
15 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
18 Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PR1 28 Oct 12 ..... Sent on 30 Oct 12 ..... Decision Made 19 Nov 12 .... PR2. 21 Nov 12
Thanks so much!

It should help everyone specially those who are still to land. :)

Mightyechoes said:
My Dear Seniors,

Regards,

Mightyechoes.

respectall

Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 09, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009/ Submitted Apr 09, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 2010
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Jul 30, 2012
Passport Req..
Step-1 Nov 20, 2012/ Step-2: Jan 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2013
Mightyechoes said:
My Dear Seniors,

Regards,

Mightyechoes.

Good initiative...

agshaheryar

May 24, 2012
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2009
Doc's Request.
03-09-2009
AOR Received.
24-12-2009
IELTS Request
Sent with Full Docs
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 01-11-2012 & PPR2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
LANDED..........
April 02, 2013
This has been a very good effort indeed.
So no distinction of NOC or anything else we all are pakistanis, new comers facing similar challenges.
Lets join our hands to help each other regarding:

• Landing
    Initial settlement, SIN, Health Card, Account opening, PR card,
    Apartment searching
    Survival job seeking
    Related job placement
    Community selection
    Schooling
    Driving
    Study
    and many more.

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A very good effort. We all need each others help as we are about a make fresh start in life. I hope that this forum will provide a great opportunity for sharing info and helping each other.

Best wishes for all.

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
Guys, count me in as well. I am sure we will all be able to help each other!!!!

SACAPK

Nov 20, 2012
Hi,

Count me as well... I am planning to land in the month of August or September 2013... Insha'Allah

Regards,

Mightyechoes said:
My Dear Seniors,

Regards,

Mightyechoes.

taqwa

Aug 2, 2011
Dears,
Hope we all meet up in Canada and keep up the spirit of bonding for every1s betterment.
I will keep you all posted on any news that can help!

For now... whoever has received medical request can apply for CIIP (overseas newcomers program), it will really give a good insight on Canada

Wishing you all a blessed life, ameen.

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-May-2010 (Sent 05-07-2010)
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused & Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 26-06-2013 ; PPR-2 30-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
taqwa said:
Dears,
Hope we all meet up in Canada and keep up the spirit of bonding for every1s betterment.
I will keep you all posted on any news that can help!

For now... whoever has received medical request can apply for CIIP (overseas newcomers program), it will really give a good insight on Canada

Wishing you all a blessed life, ameen.
Already applied and got date for on-line CIIP session as well....

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A good idea to support and help each other. Please share here the things to do after landing like how to get driving license, look for job, further education,etc..

If any one needs my help, can send me PM...

With Regards!

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am providing the link here for next IOM session taking place in Islamabad..Please join..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t125137.0.html