+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pulmonary Tuberculosis(Active/Inactive)-History,Sputum Tests,6 mos medication...

darshanmodi

Jul 30, 2018
Hello guys,

Medical done on 13th July, a scar detected on my wife's xray because she was diagnosed with tuberculosis at the age of 3. Exactly after 10 days there is an email from Canada immigration that they need futher tests. After calling the hospital they said they need the lucrative (not sure if I heard correctly) chest xray. They didn't asked for sputum or culture report. Anyone in the same situation or has any idea about this test?

sunyyy

Nov 14, 2018
Hello guys,

Medical done on 13th July, a scar detected on my wife's xray because she was diagnosed with tuberculosis at the age of 3. Exactly after 10 days there is an email from Canada immigration that they need futher tests. After calling the hospital they said they need the lucrative (not sure if I heard correctly) chest xray. They didn't asked for sputum or culture report. Anyone in the same situation or has any idea about this test?
I passed through the same exact situation... they asked for only x ray .. because I probably explained to the doctor I once had TB..and it was treated but after the second x ray I was disappointed only for them to request for only sputum test again.. but well after so many months I got my approval.. so don’t worry just follow the process.. I had to try to respond to this message because I was confused during my time Because I never saw anyone with this same situation.

darshanmodi

Jul 30, 2018
I passed through the same exact situation... they asked for only x ray .. because I probably explained to the doctor I once had TB..and it was treated but after the second x ray I was disappointed only for them to request for only sputum test again.. but well after so many months I got my approval.. so don’t worry just follow the process.. I had to try to respond to this message because I was confused during my time Because I never saw anyone with this same situation.
Thank you so much for the reply. By the way, how long exactly it took for you from this xray request to ppr?
Also, what all more tests were requested after this xray and in what time span. Thank you so much in advance and congratulations to you for reaching ppr stage.

sunyyy

Nov 14, 2018
Thank you so much for the reply. By the way, how long exactly it took for you from this xray request to ppr?
Also, what all more tests were requested after this xray and in what time span. Thank you so much in advance and congratulations to you for reaching ppr stage.
After waiting 3 months as requested to do a second x ray .. which was done March 11th 2019 , I got another request on March 20th 2019 for another additional test (sputum test only) and I completed the sputum test March 25th 2019 and my medical result was submitted May 20th and medical was passed June 3 2019 .. and I got request letter for updated admission letter July 4 2019 and I was approved July 22 2019 and ppr on the 23 July 2019.

darshanmodi

Jul 30, 2018
After waiting 3 months as requested to do a second x ray .. which was done March 11th 2019 , I got another request on March 20th 2019 for another additional test (sputum test only) and I completed the sputum test March 25th 2019 and my medical result was submitted May 20th and medical was passed June 3 2019 .. and I got request letter for updated admission letter July 4 2019 and I was approved July 22 2019 and ppr on the 23 July 2019.
Just a note that I have got a call for 2nd xray just 10 days after the first 1st xray.

Winniglory

Jul 7, 2019
Best wishes with the xray next week, @Winniglory.
Keep us posted!
Hey ya Thank you. Done with the xray yesterday they didn't let me meet the doctor so I could not figure out how was it. Were you asked to meet the doctor after the xray? They said it will be submitted by Monday if the doctor would want to meet they will give me a call. How long will it take from now any idea??