+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pulmonary Tuberculosis(Active/Inactive)-History,Sputum Tests,6 mos medication...

gipps

Jun 7, 2019
Hey my file was submitted yesterday and my status was updated today ....medicals passed let's see what is going to happen next.
Keep us updated
congrats!
I am an applicant for study permit. So I hope that the things in my case are quicker. My second X-ray is on or after 1st September which is Sunday. So I might go on 2nd September. Will check with the hospital if they do the X-ray on Sundays.
The person who handles the uploading of reports told me that things should be completely done (i.e. uploading of reports, medical passed, passport request for Visa issue and then Visa Issue.) within 10 days from 2nd X-ray.
So hope for the best!

HAPPYTWOFEET

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
congrats!
I am an applicant for study permit. So I hope that the things in my case are quicker. My second X-ray is on or after 1st September which is Sunday. So I might go on 2nd September. Will check with the hospital if they do the X-ray on Sundays.
The person who handles the uploading of reports told me that things should be completely done (i.e. uploading of reports, medical passed, passport request for Visa issue and then Visa Issue.) within 10 days from 2nd X-ray.
So hope for the best!
I had my 2nd Xray last Aug 13. yes 5-10 days to upload the results . I'm still waiting for the update for mine :) good luck to us guys .:)

Winniglory

Jul 7, 2019
congrats!
So hope for the best!
Hey thank you ....your case seems to be quicker once.
All the best. Hope so my case also also gets a quick response and I get my Visa soon.

Grace1234

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hi everyone,

I would just want to ask for your opinion, which is better IOM or St. Luke's? I got a request to have my medical. I have history of pulmonary tuberculosis and completed my treatment last November 2018 I was also given TB clearance by my pulmo I have all my xray result and medical certificates from the time I started with my medication.

HAPPYTWOFEET

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Hi everyone,

I would just want to ask for your opinion, which is better IOM or St. Luke's? I got a request to have my medical. I have history of pulmonary tuberculosis and completed my treatment last November 2018 I was also given TB clearance by my pulmo I have all my xray result and medical certificates from the time I started with my medication.
ST. Lukes po ako nag pa Sputum.. And don din medical ko.

HAPPYTWOFEET

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Thank you for your reply po. Is it in St. Luke's BGC or sa Manila po? Do you also have TB history?
St. Lukes medical clinic UN manila. First xray ko may nkita na spot . Takes two months to see results of I'm positive of TB . But gladly I don't have TB after two months. I did repeat Xray last Aug 13. All were clear. Thanks God. . AUGUST 16 recieved Pre arrival services letter. At the moment still waiting here for the next step . Just sharing my application . Hope is well for everybody's application :) . Good luck

Reactions: ephy