+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prospective Student for January, May, and September 2019 Intake Gather Here For Question and Answer

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hello everyone, i need advice on proper documentation to submit for study visa, i recently got an admission for fall 2019 from Sheridan College,for Ontario college diploma for 2years, in Business (finance), but i am graduate of internal auditing and currently a permament residence of South Africa,i dont know if it possible for me to use another person that is not family related to me to sponsor me and provide his company business bank statement and how will he write the sponsorship letter,please advise me,
From the official site of IRCC:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/get-documents.html

Reactions: Al Saudi

Royal Ajigs

Oct 17, 2018
Hello All,

My profile is as follows.

B.Tech in Computer Science : 74% with Distinction
12th : 70%
10th : 87%
IELTS : 7.5 (L-9.0,R-8.0,W-6.5,S-7.0)
Work Experience : Nearly 1 Year as Software Engineer

I have applied in Following Universities in MSc Computer Science Course for Fall,2019 intake
-Memorial University
- University of Manitoba
-Western University
-University Of Saskatchewan
-Bishop University
- University of victVict

What are my chances in getting admit from one of these universities, and what are the other universities where i should apply to get a sure admit?

I already have a offer from Bishop's University, but i would take it as my last preference

Thanks in Advance
You can try all the Universities in Canada! If you are not sure of those ones.

kagpia

Sep 26, 2018
Anyone here studying in Alberta? I was told not all programs in Alberta offers PGWPP. Pero when I checked on their website, it says that they do offer it. Wala naman ako nabasa na it’s for selected programs only. Meron po b may alam dito if avail ang PGWPP in Alberta for all programs? Thank you po.

kagpia

Sep 26, 2018

Hi sir. Pahabol po na question. Kelangan po ba related sa job ko ngayon yun program na i-take ko? I finished BS Tourism in college. Pero my line of work for 14 years was in operations in the BPO industry. I have worked as a supervisor for 5 years and then 6 years as a manager. But then I moved abroad. So for the last 2.5 years I have been working as an english teacher. I want to take up business administration although medyo matagal na yun experience ko in the business industry. Pero in my study plan, i want to explain that i am planning to retire in the Philippines and either put up a business or pursue my career which was placed on hold. Ok po kaya yun or kelangan tlga related sa work ko ngayon? Sorry medyo mahaba ang question.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hi sir. Pahabol po na question. Kelangan po ba related sa job ko ngayon yun program na i-take ko? I finished BS Tourism in college. Pero my line of work for 14 years was in operations in the BPO industry. I have worked as a supervisor for 5 years and then 6 years as a manager. But then I moved abroad. So for the last 2.5 years I have been working as an english teacher. I want to take up business administration although medyo matagal na yun experience ko in the business industry. Pero in my study plan, i want to explain that i am planning to retire in the Philippines and either put up a business or pursue my career which was placed on hold. Ok po kaya yun or kelangan tlga related sa work ko ngayon? Sorry medyo mahaba ang question.
Yung 14 years po ay sa business adminstration related? I think pwede naman po na bumalik kayo sa business operation since matagal ang experience mo dun. Explain mo na lang po sa SOP mo na nag try ka lang ng teaching etong nakaraang taon pero mas gusto mo pa rin sa business. Wag mo po i mention na planning to retire ka sa pinas. Ilagay mo po na babalik ka talaga dito sa atin dahil sa business opportunities. Basta naka highlight po na babalik ka dito at dito mo gagamitin yung pinag aralan mo sa Canada.

Reactions: kagpia

teezgurl1113

Oct 24, 2018
was your medical upon request or an upfront?

similarly cases of your situation is what most Fall 2018 applicants are facing(especially applicants from Nigeria). I know few April and many May applicants who haven't heard of a single word after biometrics from IRCC.

To be frank, there's nothing much you can do or an advise from any person than sending IRCC reminder emails and webform(CSE) even if generic messages are received as response, and pray hard for a positive outcome. Do you have the new admission letter?
i have the new admission letter but have not yet sent it to IRCC

Reactions: Keytruhbee

kagpia

Sep 26, 2018
Yung 14 years po ay sa business adminstration related? I think pwede naman po na bumalik kayo sa business operation since matagal ang experience mo dun. Explain mo na lang po sa SOP mo na nag try ka lang ng teaching etong nakaraang taon pero mas gusto mo pa rin sa business. Wag mo po i mention na planning to retire ka sa pinas. Ilagay mo po na babalik ka talaga dito sa atin dahil sa business opportunities. Basta naka highlight po na babalik ka dito at dito mo gagamitin yung pinag aralan mo sa Canada.
Thank you sir for the insights. Sige po kelangan ko talaga ayusin yun SOP ko.

akattijnr

Aug 26, 2018
Hello everyone, i need advice on proper documentation to submit for study visa, i recently got an admission for fall 2019 from Sheridan College,for Ontario college diploma for 2years, in Business (finance), but i am graduate of internal auditing and currently a permament residence of South Africa,i dont know if it possible for me to use another person that is not family related to me to sponsor me and provide his company business bank statement and how will he write the sponsorship letter,please advise me,
You will be refused. I used someone as my sponsor and they refused me on the basis that, the person is a third party and even questioned our relationship. You have to use ur parents, siblings or any family member (u must proof relationship) or ur self as a sponsor.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
After sending reminder to Londonoffice, i got this response...........
This is in response to your enquiry.

The previous letter of acceptance provided in July expired in August 2018. Please provide a current letter of acceptance confirming your January 2019 start date.

Kind Regards,

KBA
Program Assistant, Temporary Resident Unit | Adjointe de Programme, Unité des Résidents Temporaires

Immigration Division | Direction de L’Immigration

LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Canadian High Commission | Haut-Commissariat du Canada

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres

United Kingdom | Royaume Uni
SW1Y 5BJ

I have submitted the current Letter of Acceptance, does anyone know what next and when its likely i hear back from them.
For you to get a response like this and not a generic reply, do the needful, email your school ASAP for an updated admission letter with a screen shot of IRCC message to expedite the process of getting the new letter

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I am from Nigeria, currently still applying to Windsor and Saskatchewan. I want to pursue my LLM in Canada. What other universities can I apply to? What are my chances if getting in? I graduated with a 4.37/5. My status for U of S says incomplete or update even when I have uploaded all the documents and am just left with the referees. Please someone should explain.
You have a very good profile. Are you a first class student? Without Saskatchewan getting your complete referent's letters, you application won't be forwarded yo the graduate committee for processing, try to hasten your referents to the letters. Also, you can check Windsor, Ottawa, Manitoba, Memorial, Concordia university

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Using a third party is not always advised but it is also possible to get an approval with enough convincing evidence that can show the relationship between both of you and how he has been in support of your certain expedient needs. Also his letter should be well drafted stating his intentions. If you need "services" of going about it, send me a direct message.

Blema

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
You have a very good profile. Are you a first class student? Without Saskatchewan getting your complete referent's letters, you application won't be forwarded yo the graduate committee for processing, try to hasten your referents to the letters. Also, you can check Windsor, Ottawa, Manitoba, Memorial, Concordia university
No I am not, on a second class upper though. My referees are seriously delaying me...I uploaded all the documents a long time ago. For the Windsor application m, the date for the referees is expired, I sent an email to the school to send another link to them, I have not gotten a response from them till now.