+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prospective Student for January, May, and September 2019 Intake Gather Here For Question and Answer

kagpia

Sep 26, 2018
Ako po nag apply directly, walang consultant. Di na po kelangan, lahat kasi ng info nasa cic/ircc website na. Basta kumpleto ang mga dokumento ayon sa checklist, wala po magiging problema.

Wow! Pde malaman ano timeline mo sa pag process lahat-lahat from school application to visa. Thank you po

Elsy123

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
I have registered through OUAC account for meng chemical engineering.
Then i got access to UOZONE.
I have uploaded all document and my professors submitted their refernce form.And my checklists are full ticked in the site.But still the application status is showed as 'incomplete'.Why is this?

kPadaliya

Sep 20, 2018
Hi,
I applied for Douglas College on 19-October-2018,for May 2019.
I havent received any updates from collège, in how many days should I expect a response.
Has anyone else applied for same collège for May19 intake?

ayeniademola

Sep 13, 2018
After sending reminder to Londonoffice, i got this response...........
This is in response to your enquiry.

The previous letter of acceptance provided in July expired in August 2018. Please provide a current letter of acceptance confirming your January 2019 start date.

Kind Regards,

KBA
Program Assistant, Temporary Resident Unit | Adjointe de Programme, Unité des Résidents Temporaires

Immigration Division | Direction de L’Immigration

LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Canadian High Commission | Haut-Commissariat du Canada

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres

United Kingdom | Royaume Uni
SW1Y 5BJ

I have submitted the current Letter of Acceptance, does anyone know what next and when its likely i hear back from them.

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
For those applying from the Philippines, did you apply directly or thru immigration consultants? Meron po ba kayo ma recommend na immigration consultants?
  1. I m from india applied student visa for may 2019 intake for general category on 28th august at vfs Bangalore through offline mode. I got my student acknowledgement letter on 24 September but still waiting for updates.
  2. it's been more than 2 months for applied
  3. I m so worried
    BTW I have passed my engineering in 2012
    after that I have done autocad course and then June 2013 to Jan 2018 I had a job for my study related.
    after that I started my IELTS preparation and got 6.5 band overall(L-8,W-6.5,S-5.5,R-5.5) I applied for Vancouver community college
    medical done in advance
    Gic done
    college fees done
    fund of 70 lakh showed
    please give some reply or suggestions plz
Brother fill the ircc web form from cic website but fill on monday. Then might be u will get update within a week. Just write your situation from the day you submitted to till now including your application details.

Anyway keep in touch with me. By the way what updates u got already now.

kagpia

Sep 26, 2018
Any OFW here who was able to successfully apply for a student visa in the Philippines while working abroad?

Blema

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
I am from Nigeria, currently still applying to Windsor and Saskatchewan. I want to pursue my LLM in Canada. What other universities can I apply to? What are my chances if getting in? I graduated with a 4.37/5. My status for U of S says incomplete or update even when I have uploaded all the documents and am just left with the referees. Please someone should explain.

Elsy123

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Can i upload marksheets instead of unofficial transript in the online application portal of university of calgary or any other canadian university.

Please reply

Oyekunle1

Nov 9, 2018
Hello everyone, i need advice on proper documentation to submit for study visa, i recently got an admission for fall 2019 from Sheridan College,for Ontario college diploma for 2years, in Business (finance), but i am graduate of internal auditing and currently a permament residence of South Africa,i dont know if it possible for me to use another person that is not family related to me to sponsor me and provide his company business bank statement and how will he write the sponsorship letter,please advise me,