+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

boateng

Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May5, 2015 (application received)
AOR Received.
AOR1 : June3 2015
IELTS Request
01 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
April 2015
Interview........
hopefully not
same boat as you. Applied PRTD on July 21st. Received acknowledgement. Can you post in forum once you receive approval?
Will do, still waiting to find a thread on the forum to see what the average processing time may be for the PRTD as of this momemt

NeedInfoFromHere

Mar 2, 2021
This is why it always states not to submit duplicate requests. I would reply with a link to your first reference number explaining that you submitted duplicate requests so thry can close the file. They are likely reviewing your passport because you are so close to your RO.
@canuck78

This reminded me of my case. Although I haven't sent multiple requests but I did reply to my original email twice to send additional documents. Now, I hope this should not create any confusion.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Kaurgagan13

Star Member
May 3, 2020
Never mind I got all the emails from VFS. Can i drop the package at blue dart directly?
On the envelope do we need to write sender details as well?
After receiving awb number yesterday evening, I dropped it over there today afternoon directly just to save time. You can do it too. And then you can track package on bluedart website.Your awb# is tracking number. I think usually they come in evening’s to do pickup’s because they stay busy in their office doing other works.However, My courier is still sitting in my city ,its not dispatched yet.

Reactions: saumya2712

Seek

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Never mind I got all the emails from VFS. Can i drop the package at blue dart directly?
On the envelope do we need to write sender details as well?
Write the following on envelope :

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

It is instructed in the AWB email , check and confirm yourself as well.

AswaniAsh

Jul 22, 2021
Can I send an enquiry email to the email trail of application asking for update ? Will that be fine ? Will they respond, can someone help me please?

saumya2712

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Write the following on envelope :

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

It is instructed in the AWB email , check and confirm yourself as well.
Yep I saw that,, just that neither the receiver nor the sender address is there so wanted to double check. Thanks.

Seek

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
See my earlier reply
It is just a consent form , that " If needed , I will provide Biometrics ".
Read the whole form , in the section of not giving consent it is written that , in case if biometrics was required and you have opted not to give consent then it will automatically refuse your application without any notice.
In my opinion it's better to give consent , it is just consent , if we don't require, as written in the passport submission email then they won't ask for it .
This is just my opinion.

boateng

Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May5, 2015 (application received)
AOR Received.
AOR1 : June3 2015
IELTS Request
01 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
April 2015
Interview........
hopefully not
Just received PPR for the PRTD, it says below:

All clients who receive a passport request letter from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) may contact VFS at PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com to confirm their 2-way courier service.
For verification, please include a copy of this passport request letter when you submit your passport.
· Please note that Blue Dart courier services most pincode locations. However, if the courier cannot enter due to the current COVID containment zones, you will need to wait until the courier can enter. If Blue Dart does not operate in your pincode location, send an e-mail to VFS to find the nearest Blue Dart office. Once you drop off your passport/passport request letter, the courier will deliver it to the Delhi Visa Application Centre (VAC). We ask that you Do NOT mail your passport directly to the High Commission. Unsolicited passports will be returned without being processed.
Do we need to send an email to the above email address or setup a courier request directly with Blue Dart?

Tagging @nitinvgarg as asked

madhu_6021

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2020
Hi,

I have CoPR but had to travel to India due to family emergency. I had applied for PRTD for me and my family on July 15th and got the acknowledgement email. Any idea on how long is it taking now for PRTD approvals.

I also have Canada visitor visa valid till 2023, is it possible to travel using Visitor visa? Please advise, thanks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

I have CoPR but had to travel to India due to family emergency. I had applied for PRTD for me and my family on July 15th and got the acknowledgement email. Any idea on how long is it taking now for PRTD approvals.

I also have Canada visitor visa valid till 2023, is it possible to travel using Visitor visa? Please advise, thanks.
If you landed as a PR your TRV should be cancelled. You will either need someone to send you your PR card or apply for a PRTD. Whatever is faster,

Reactions: madhu_6021

madhu_6021

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2020
If you landed as a PR your TRV should be cancelled. You will either need someone to send you your PR card or apply for a PRTD. Whatever is faster,
Thanks Canuck, I submitted photos to Etobicoke office on April 26th. So probably I will get the PR card by September. Hopefully PRTD is faster.