+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

Seek

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
I didn't receive anything from VFS yet , will that ticket number and payment link take time? Thank you for your help
Yes , I submitted webform around 1:00 p.m. and received email from vfs around 7-8 p.m. , it was business day. And next morning around 12p.m. I received payment link.
Today is Saturday , don't know if this is considered as business day for VFS.
You'll receive it soon.

AswaniAsh

Jul 22, 2021
Yes , I submitted webform around 1:00 p.m. and received email from vfs around 7-8 p.m. , it was business day. And next morning around 12p.m. I received payment link.
Today is Saturday , don't know if this is considered as business day for VFS.
You'll receive it soon.
Thank you ☺

Kaurgagan13

Star Member
May 3, 2020
‍ . I hope all goes well. Mine went to Banglore and urs?!
I saw in one post don’t you live in mohali, punjab. Why your passport went so far to banglore? And is it received by vfs. I saw one youtube video. They said it goes to vfs first[ vfs check if they received right passport and documents] and then they issue tracking number by email. And then it goes to high commission for stamping.

Last edited:

Sal1204

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Hey guys,
I booked the courier service and the Blue Dart executive came the next day to pick up the package, however my package wasn’t ready and I asked him to come back the next day and he said ok, the email said that they will give 2 attempts for the pick up and after that we have to repay and book the service again.
But he hasn’t come back yet, it’s been 2-3 days, does anyone know what I should do? Should I write back to the vfs helpline?
Please help! Thanks

Kitchener007

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
I saw in one post don’t you live in mohali, punjab. Why your passport went so far to banglore? And is it received by vfs. I saw one youtube video. They said it goes to vfs first[ vfs check if they received right passport and documents] and then they issue tracking number by email. And then it goes to high commission for stamping.
I was wondering the same thing. Mb they are just processing files in Banglore. It went to VFS. Once they review documents then they will send it to High commission.

Kitchener007

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Hey guys,
I booked the courier service and the Blue Dart executive came the next day to pick up the package, however my package wasn’t ready and I asked him to come back the next day and he said ok, the email said that they will give 2 attempts for the pick up and after that we have to repay and book the service again.
But he hasn’t come back yet, it’s been 2-3 days, does anyone know what I should do? Should I write back to the vfs helpline?
Please help! Thanks
I think u can directly go to Blue dart office if it’s nearby.

mojo13

Jul 22, 2021
Can anyone please let me know the timeline to get the prtd stamped on the passport as I applied it on July 24?

vendod

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
I was wondering the same thing. Mb they are just processing files in Banglore. It went to VFS. Once they review documents then they will send it to High commission.
It sounds like different locations processing type of applications.
as I am hearing here, all PRTD applications going to Delhi and students going to Banglore like that. I may be wrong