+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

Kaurgagan13

Star Member
May 3, 2020
The day I dropped my courier, they gave me copy of label which said my courier is going to Chandigarh. After going through so many cities today it stopped at panchkula , and saying its delivered. Did it happened with you too? Is banglore is what written on your label and did it stopped somewhere like this? Did you got any email or tracking number like it is received by vfs?
Thanks

saumya2712

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
The day I dropped my courier, they gave me copy of label which said my courier is going to Chandigarh. After going through so many cities today it stopped at panchkula , and saying its delivered. Did it happened with you too? Is banglore is what written on your label and did it stopped somewhere like this? Did you got any email or tracking number like it is received by vfs?
Thanks
Mine went from Mathura to Delhi to Bangalore. It is delivered now. But I did not receive any further email on where /when it will go next for stamping.

Seek

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Did you got any paper or copy from blue dart. Which city was written over their. Like mine was chandigarh.
I took picture of the label which was on my courier , it was vfs Banglore's address .
Right now it is showing that my courier is delivered to Ulsoor, Banglore.
Yes, it had multiple stops in between, but now it is delivered to Banglore.
No, I have not received any kind of SMS or email from vfs.

Kitchener007

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Friends, I received an emailfrom VFS with subject additional information required. The email says vfs made following observation about you application , but there is no remark. There provided tracking ID and AWB no. Both doesn’t work.
Is my application rejected or what?!

Kaurgagan13

Star Member
May 3, 2020
Friends, I received an emailfrom VFS with subject additional information required. The email says vfs made following observation about you application , but there is no remark. There provided tracking ID and AWB no. Both doesn’t work.
Is my application rejected or what?!
You don’t worry about that email that say additional document required. I saw in another forum. People usually get it ,its something to ignore . So you got your tracking Id and after how many days you got it. I think it will start working soon may be it takes time.

Kaurgagan13

Star Member
May 3, 2020
I took picture of the label which was on my courier , it was vfs Banglore's address .
Right now it is showing that my courier is delivered to Ulsoor, Banglore.
Yes, it had multiple stops in between, but now it is delivered to Banglore.
No, I have not received any kind of SMS or email from vfs.
Okay, thanks for reply.

Kitchener007

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
You don’t worry about that email that say additional document required. I saw in another forum. People usually get it ,its something to ignore . So you got your tracking Id and after how many days you got it. I think it will start working soon may be it takes time.
I got is after 5 days. Why they gave me AWB no.? Is my application getting processed?!

Kaurgagan13

Star Member
May 3, 2020
I got is after 5 days. Why they gave me AWB no.? Is my application getting processed?!
Moreover you can also link your application to cic account too . As you know application number starts with R******** , you got it in that email [Action required]. Once they will put prtd sticker on your passport. You will get email in cic account counterfoil generated. Then you will know process is done.

Kitchener007

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Moreover you can also link your application to cic account too . As you know application number starts with R******** , you got it in that email [Action required]. Once they will put prtd sticker on your passport. You will get email in cic account counterfoil generated. Then you will know process is done.
Yes, I have already done that. Thanks for clearing my doubts.