+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time: GSS stream

RMen

Jun 22, 2020
Many have been getting the Biometrics Correspondence Letter, but has anyone received a request for passport yet?

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
Anyone from Abu Dhabi who got approval? Really hoping to hear some good news
Have you tried raising a web form inquiry? I filled one out on 12 July but so far have not heard back on it.

RnDtech

Mar 18, 2020
still no update on final decision for me.. :( I sincerely hope to get approval very soon..
Timeline-Global Talent Stream:
Medical passed - july16th,2020
Requested two additional documents: Australia Police certificate and Queensland driving history- july 16th
Upload these documents- july 23
Biometrics correspondence letter- july 27th

Last edited:
Reactions: AfricanGiant912

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
still no update on final decision for me.. :( I sincerely hope to get approval very soon..
Timeline-Global Talent Stream:
Medical passed - july16th,2020
Requested two additional documents: Australia Police certificate and Queensland driving history- july 16th
Upload these documents- july 23
Biometrics correspondence letter- july 27th
there should be an update for you soon, they are working on your application based on the timeline and not sitting on it.

Reactions: RnDtech

RnDtech

Mar 18, 2020
Dear all,

I just received Original passport request from IRCC. And in my account, it is indicated that "Your application was approved " under final decision.
Thank you very much to everyone who guided me along the process. I wish all of you the best.

Now, I need to find out if I am allowed to enter to Canada once I have the visa issued on my passport. Do I need anything else such as paperwork to enter to Canada?

RMen

Jun 22, 2020
Dear all,

I just received Original passport request from IRCC. And in my account, it is indicated that "Your application was approved " under final decision.
Thank you very much to everyone who guided me along the process. I wish all of you the best.

Now, I need to find out if I am allowed to enter to Canada once I have the visa issued on my passport. Do I need anything else such as paperwork to enter to Canada?
Fantastic @RnDtech. Congratulations. Can you give us your timeline, please? Date of application, biometrics etc? Also, which country are you applying from? You can definitely travel from USA to Canada with a WP now, Also, was it Alberta that processed your application?

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
Fantastic @RnDtech. Congratulations. Can you give us your timeline, please? Date of application, biometrics etc? Also, which country are you applying from? You can definitely travel from USA to Canada with a WP now, Also, was it Alberta that processed your application?
Just checked his replies. Think he’s in Singapore and Edmonton processed his application!

RnDtech

Mar 18, 2020
Thank you.

Application submitted for Global Talent Stream: April 30,2020 with biometrics, upfront medical examination
Requested additional documents of Queensland Traffic history: July 16
I uploaded the requested documents on July 23.
Biometrics correspondence letter: July 27
I received email indicating that IRCC received the additional documents I uploaded: August 10
5 minutes after this notification, I received the passport request letter.

Applied online from Singapore. My application was processed in Edmonton/Alberta.

Anyone knows if I am allowed to enter Canada ? Please kindly let me know..