+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time: GSS stream

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Thank you! I searched a lot- someone said Ankara- but some found Beirut in notes- or even Edmonton-

the covid situation was the previous reason for their autoreply!Always they have a bad reason for their low speed system

but how you can hold your position this long time?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices.html

Use this tool and check what visa office is mentioned for your country.

Blindly send your message to that particular visa office and see if they respond positively. Usually visa office reply in 10-15 days and sometimes even very fast

m1988z

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Reactions: powereng1982

infranerd

Dec 2, 2021
Category........
WP
Hey guys, i dont have access to the IRCC portal to check status. until yesterday the the IRCC phone line was saying that my background check is still in progress but today it has changed saying this after telling my application date "To serve you better we will now transfer your to an IRCC agent".. has anyone experienced this? does that mean they require additional documents? just puzzled.

rahulkima

Dec 21, 2015
My Employer filed for LMIA approval under GTS stream on 10th August, no response yet. Do you already have positive LMIA? If yes, then how long did it take?
Hi royalmbc
Hope you received your work permit now. How much time it took for you?

My employer applied for my WP under GSS and i completed my biometrics (and other required stuff like medical/PCC) by 29 Nov, but no response yet.
If anyone can assist with this info, how much time it might take to get WP under GSS during these times.

Amit05007

Dec 15, 2021
Hi royalmbc
Hope you received your work permit now. How much time it took for you?

My employer applied for my WP under GSS and i completed my biometrics (and other required stuff like medical/PCC) by 29 Nov, but no response yet.
If anyone can assist with this info, how much time it might take to get WP under GSS during these times.
Is medical also needed? Because i did not get that request, was only asked for biometric and now waiting

m1988z

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hi everyone

I applied for work permit (postdoc) on July-

I requested visitor visa for my children- yesterday on January 5th, my son (visitor visa-7 yo) was asked for passport but rest of us have not yet!
How it is possible???

It would be really appreciated, If anyone has any suggestions/ advice?

TIA

GR123

Star Member
Apr 27, 2020
Poland
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
How to create a GSS work permit application online? Does anyone have step by step procedure? Kindly let me know. Thank you.
My NOC code starts with 0 and LMIA exempted.