AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
Happy to hear that finally, you are now in Canada. I am actually not hoping for an exact 2 weeks processing but at least make it priority processing than the normal 39 weeks processing in UAE.

Hows your travel going to Canada? Which airport? Can you share some details / experience? Which country you are from and the 14 days quarantine? How it's like from the airport to Canada?
Any update on your application this month?

RMen

Jun 22, 2020
I applied in March under the GTS stream from USA, but the application got stuck because of Covid and I couldn't give biometrics. I finally gave my biometrics yesterday, but have no idea how much time they will now take to process the visa. I am yet to hear of anyone getting their visa in under 2 weeks. Worst is, I have to leave USA in 6 weeks. Moving my family from here to Canada is much easier than going all the way back to India under current circumstances.

RnDtech

Mar 18, 2020
PLEASE HELP with the following: I received the additional document request from IRCC.

"Police Certificate: From Australia - please note: If you live or have lived in Queensland, you must submit a traffic history with your police certificate that goes back to your 18th birthday or the day on which your first Australian driver’s licence was issued."

I lived in Australia for my Master study for 2 years.. but I never had a Australian Driving License or I didn't own/drive any vehicles in Australia. I have only Police certificate from Australia.. what should I send? Should I send Police Certificate from Australia and attach with a letter explaining why I am unable to provide a traffic history ??

Please help.Thank you.

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
PLEASE HELP with the following: I received the additional document request from IRCC.

"Police Certificate: From Australia - please note: If you live or have lived in Queensland, you must submit a traffic history with your police certificate that goes back to your 18th birthday or the day on which your first Australian driver’s licence was issued."

I lived in Australia for my Master study for 2 years.. but I never had a Australian Driving License or I didn't own/drive any vehicles in Australia. I have only Police certificate from Australia.. what should I send? Should I send Police Certificate from Australia and attach with a letter explaining why I am unable to provide a traffic history ??

Please help.Thank you.
Best to search on forum for similar cases. Before you submit docs through web form.

do you think you got the update after the web form you submitted with a letter from your employer?

basebadger

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
I applied in March under the GTS stream from USA, but the application got stuck because of Covid and I couldn't give biometrics. I finally gave my biometrics yesterday, but have no idea how much time they will now take to process the visa. I am yet to hear of anyone getting their visa in under 2 weeks. Worst is, I have to leave USA in 6 weeks. Moving my family from here to Canada is much easier than going all the way back to India under current circumstances.
Sailing in same boat ! applied in GSS, biometrics on 20th July in Arizona, Max out in August

Reactions: chaudri

Raju586

Jan 6, 2020
Sailing in same boat. Applied in GSS, biometrics on 1st June in Dubai. Now by august i should go back to India. Is there any chances to transfer my visa application to India ? Please let me know if you have idea about it ?

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018

RnDtech

Mar 18, 2020
Best to search on forum for similar cases. Before you submit docs through web form.

do you think you got the update after the web form you submitted with a letter from your employer?
I found similar cases on this forum. Thanks.
I think, yes.. I heard back from IRCC with update one or two days after I sent them second webform company letter..

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
I found similar cases on this forum. Thanks.
I think, yes.. I heard back from IRCC with update one or two days after I sent them the second webform company letter..
Thanks for the update, that's encouraging, I am still waiting for a reply to my web inquiry.

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
I applied my GTS online from Singapore where I live..
Today, I received the following email from Singapore VO:

"
Thank you for your enquiry to the Migration Section of the High Commission of Canada to Singapore.
As your application is being processed by our office in CPC Edmonton, please submit your enquiry/information using the Case Specific Enquiry form.

To change your address, check your application status, or pay fees please visit the My Immigration or Citizenship Application webpage.
If enquiries are not submitted through the Case Specific Enquiry link, they may not be responded to.
We hope this information will be of assistance."

Should I worry about the fact that my application is being processed in CPC Edmonton? Is this a sign of significant delay/refusal to be processed in CPC Edmonton? Because I live in Singapore and applied online for GTS..
Did you receive a biometrics correspondence letter or not?