+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

processing time for temporary work permit

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
James6 said:
Bro, You mean to say they were denied even before having their medical exam? Or they had their medical exam first then they were denied? I had my medical last August 18. I called my DMP and they informed me that they forwarded my medical result (which is all good) to CEM sometime on the last week of August. I'm just waiting for the final decision...
James6, I think they were all undergone their medical coz i didnt even heard of someone that got denied without or before medical is done... usualy, they have a final decision after the medical result was submitted.... but we can confirm that when gluten replies.

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
lynnard said:
James6, I think they were all undergone their medical coz i didnt even heard of someone that got denied without or before medical is done... usualy, they have a final decision after the medical result was submitted.... but we can confirm that when gluten replies.
Yes let's just wait for his reply.. He did not mention about his cousins undergoing medical examinations.. Only AOR... Their application was actually fast because I submitted my application on June 25 and I received my medical request on August 16.. So it took me about 6 weeks...

Glutten

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
@lynmard and james
Sorry just woke up
No, they haven't had any medical yet. No medical referal, its just the oar and followed by thier application papers which was denied. Thanks for the info ill ask them to try it again. And in my case i have not received any aor and i think there will be no medical and interview here in abu dhabi.

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
Glutten said:
@ lynmard and james
Sorry just woke up
No, they haven't had any medical yet. No medical referal, its just the oar and followed by thier application papers which was denied. Thanks for the info ill ask them to try it again. And in my case i have not received any aor and i think there will be no medical and interview here in abu dhabi.
The best way that they can do is to gather more documents that would convince any VO that they will return after their contract. Maybe make them write a letter notarized by a lawyer promising that they would return after the contract. They can also ask letters from high ranking officials etc.. If they have bank accounts and other assets it's also a good way to convince the officers..

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
oh really, becoz before they let the applicants to undergo medical first before they will make any decision on the application... so that is one of the changes with their system now.

i felt a little bit scared becoz till now i havent receive yet my med request 7weeks had past already after they received my docs....

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
@ gluten
how about your 2 other cousins who did not receive a denied letter they already got their visa or still waiting for the result? when did the CEM returned their applications with the letter why they got denied?

ill keep you update coz my friend who is also a government employee for about 10 years i think, and is waiting also for her med referral... she submitted just 1st week of august and after a week she also got her aor. unlke mine i receive after a month.

Glutten

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
James
Thanks ill take note of that and inform them.

Lynmard
Yes one is still waiting for med ref and the other one just submited his papers 2nd week of august. It was our auntie whos looking for an employer for us, my first batch of cousins are already there since 2009, second batch was just last year. And we'll be working in the same company.

freelancer78

Aug 21, 2011
Hi j.d,

We have a same situation here, I just received my LMO last August 30 and I am still in the progress of completing all my requirements, so far I am only waiting for my NBI since there are delays in their system. Just want to ask, why do you still have to red ribbon your paper? To my knowledge, you only need a red ribbon if you are not submitting original documents such as Diploma. As based on the Document Checklist provided by cic canada, they need all the original documents.

In addition, once we receive our LMO we are only given 6 months to apply for a visa so time is of the essence, we need to focus all our efforts to get this completed as soon as possible.

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
lynnard said:
@ gluten
how about your 2 other cousins who did not receive a denied letter they already got their visa or still waiting for the result? when did the CEM returned their applications with the letter why they got denied?

ill keep you update coz my friend who is also a government employee for about 10 years i think, and is waiting also for her med referral... she submitted just 1st week of august and after a week she also got her aor. unlke mine i receive after a month.
don't worry bro your med referral is on it's way. I know somebody who received his MR after 10 annoying weeks. So you'll receive yours soon. Be positive and pray harder..

terb56

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
NONE
Glutten said:
Ah om james thanks ill inform my cousins regarding this, mine was submitted here in cic abudhabi same with lash... And we dont require to have medical here. I submitted my old passport which is about to expire, and the new one will be release soon, how will i submit the new one if i havent receiv anything from them yet? Should i wait for thier request for my new passPort?hope to here from them soon;) goodluck
I have the same situation a month ago and what I did was to get my new pp in abu dhabi and send it to visa and immigration, canadian embassy.p.o. box 6970 abu dhabi through emirates post (registered mail) along with an explaination letter notarized from our Philippine embassy.

Don't delay your submission!

terb56

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
NONE
James6 said:
@ victoria- What do you mean resend? How can u resend an application that is already in CIC? Because I have also submitted my application last June 25 and I haven't received any confirmation yet.
Hi victoria! I think it all depends on the vo that checked your application. pagka-sinipag sila... padadalhan ka ng AOR pag-hindi....be patient na lang and wait. I'm sure natanggap na yun. kung gusto mo naman na malaman kung nabuksan na ang package mo...call your bank na kinunan mo ng draft check at mag-inquire ka kong na debit na ang draft check mo ng cic.

terb56

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
NONE
Glutten said:
@ lynmard and james
Sorry just woke up
You are right glutten. there is no interview and medical here in uae because my friend left here a month ago without any med but when he arrived in canada...he had his medical there.

terb56

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
NONE
mabski04 said:
Hi! magtatanong lang ako, d2 din ako sa Abu Dhabi at nagsisimula na din mag-ayos ng mga docs ko habang hinihintay ko ang LMO ko. May question lang ako nag-submit ka din ba ng proof of funds? need din ba ang police clearance & NBI upon submission ng documents?
Mabski04, yes, you have to submit your police clearance of abu dhabi and NBI togethere with your package. kumuha ka ng police clearance sa abu dhabi police pag-nandyan na ang LMO mo,kasi may expiry yan. two months lang ang police clearance. dito sa dubai 110 dirhams. bring two photos. ;)

krizzykatie

Sep 10, 2011
rrsd0608 said:
hi.me unti now i haven't receive any acknowledgement from the cic in riyadh.i submitted all the documents since may 31,2011 and even my original documents has not been returned.stressful tlga kc malapit na din mag-end ang contract ko d2 sa saudi. is there any applicants who submitted their documents in cic riyadh? pls let me know, i need infos :) tnx

ask ko lang po kung nag apply kayo thru agency in canada?,nagbayad po ba kayo ng placement fee?,or naka indicate po ba sa contract nio na employer will be responsible for your transporation cost to canada.kasi po may nabasa ako article kapag nalaman ng cic na nagbayad kayo placement fee application for work permit will be denied, because those agency asking for placement fee to applicant s are illegal.

mitchabs

Jun 22, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ terb56 waiting mode ka din ba? TWP din ini applyan mo? kakastress maghintay,, napansin ko masmabilis sa pinas kay sa dito ngayon bakkit kaya? i hope soon may result na and good luck to us!!! ask ko id mo chat tayo sa ym...may tanong lang ako.. thank...