+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

processing time for temporary work permit

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
nikki20 said:
Hi guys! So busy with my work and kids so i wasn't able to log.
@ lynnard good to hear that you already received ur aor. How bout med request?

@ james how's your application now? I had my medical last aug 24 and until today i havn't received any txt or call from nationwide health sys makati for further medical instruction. This also worries me after my medical coz im praying since aug 25 not to receive any call from d DMP. Does it mean that my medical results are ok? Do you know how many days it will take for d dmp to call an applicant if ever there are negative findings? Im still worried til now. Its been a week after my medical and i really hope my medical results are all ok.

terb56

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
NONE
Guys......one way to know if your application has been received. inquire from where you buy your bank draft and ask them if your check has been debited by the canadian embassy and in what date it was debited. :-*

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
stressful talaga mag antay ng work permit application from cem.... it's 2weeks already since i received my aor and cem received my application 6weeks had pass already. but still im waiting for my med referral. mukhang masasagad talaga ang 8weeks processing time abutin ng applicaton ko. hope this week mareceive ko na med referral ko.

anyone, guys who submitted their application sometime in 3rd week of july. mine cem received it july 25. did you have med referral already?

angel78

Jul 16, 2011
lynnard said:
stressful talaga mag antay ng work permit application from cem.... it's 2weeks already since i received my aor and cem received my application 6weeks had pass already. but still im waiting for my med referral. mukhang masasagad talaga ang 8weeks processing time abutin ng applicaton ko. hope this week mareceive ko na med referral ko.

anyone, guys who submitted their application sometime in 3rd week of july. mine cem received it july 25. did you have med referral already?
hello there...i sent my application last july 11 and they received july 12,after 6 weeks i got my medical referral...i took my medical exam last sat now waiting for the result...

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
angel78 said:
hello there...i sent my application last july 11 and they received july 12,after 6 weeks i got my medical referral...i took my medical exam last sat now waiting for the result...
thanks for sharing your timeline... so most probably by this week ill be receiving my med referral, hopefully. coz my employer was asking already if how far we are at now in our work permit application. God bless to us all.

like james6 also he received his med referral after 6weeks.

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
lynnard said:
thanks for sharing your timeline... so most probably by this week ill be receiving my med referral, hopefully. coz my employer was asking already if how far we are at now in our work permit application. God bless to us all.

like james6 also he received his med referral after 6weeks.
Yes most probably you'll be receiving your MR anytime soon. Good thing that your employer is checking on your progress, I've not heard from my employer since June I've been updating them through email but they're not responding. I'll be calling the HR as soon as I receive the result of my application.

@lynnard- what is your job in Canada and what province and city is your destination?

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
as room attendant in one of the hotels in banff area alberta. yes, because they're are expecting us to be in there during summer because summer time is busy time in the hotel but unfortunately summer is almost over and yet were still here waiting for our application's results from the cem.

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
@lynnard-ah yeah I remember.. hahaha. Kinda mixed up with the posts.. hehehe. I'm the one who was hired by Chateau Lake louise.

nabraj

Sep 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i submitted my work permit application july 20 in Canadian Embassy Abudhabi through third party.can some body tell how long time to take for application aproval. i am appling as a line cook .

Glutten

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
Hi nabraj

I also submited my application to cic abu dhabi last july 21, and untill now i dont have any news or feedback coming from them.. Hope this wont take so long.

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
@ gluten
You mentioned that you have a cousins who also submitted their application here in canadian embassy manila sometime in july. Did they received already their medical referral? when were they exactly passed their application? any feedback from their application?

Glutten

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
@lynmard
Yes lynmard,actualy we are 6, im the only one here in cic abu dhabu. All of them recieved thier oar after a week. It was submitted last july 15 i think.. But unfortunately the 3 of them got denied! So sad, but they'll try to apply again since thier LMO is still valid and will expire on october..do you have any idea what will be the process on reapplying or making an appeal? One reason she got denied was because she's a government employee and been working there for about 6yrs. VIO says she might not come back after her contract..

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
@ gluten
it means their application were already sent back to them and the three were got denied? Because mine CEM received july 25 and till now i havent received yet my medical referral only aor and i received only a month after i submitted. it took so long... hayyyy!

Got denied was really hearthbreaking and depressing.. sometimes the visa officer was so unfair they were so unlucky enough that the visa officer who hnadled their application was not kind enough to give them visa becoz sometimes thats depend on the visa officer. But yes they can still re-apply since their lmo is still valid. I learned someone who also got denied and keep on applying eventually she got her visa. and show any proof that they still have to go back home after the contract lkie family tie. kakainis lang kasi why some got their visa of the same situatin with your cousins thats why some consul really so unfair and matigas ang puso may be the visa officer is pinoy. and I have one friend who was also a govt employee for many years and then she got a visa whay is that so. just tell your cousin to re-apply again maybe next time around another consul will handle her papers. Good luck!

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
Glutten said:
@ lynmard
Yes lynmard,actualy we are 6, im the only one here in cic abu dhabu. All of them recieved thier oar after a week. It was submitted last july 15 i think.. But unfortunately the 3 of them got denied! So sad, but they'll try to apply again since thier LMO is still valid and will expire on october..do you have any idea what will be the process on reapplying or making an appeal? One reason she got denied was because she's a government employee and been working there for about 6yrs. VIO says she might not come back after her contract..
Bro, You mean to say they were denied even before having their medical exam? Or they had their medical exam first then they were denied? I had my medical last August 18. I called my DMP and they informed me that they forwarded my medical result (which is all good) to CEM sometime on the last week of August. I'm just waiting for the final decision...

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Glutten said:
@ lynmard
You know the processing of their application were a little bit fast compare to other applicants. you said that they've just submitted their application last july 15 but they have the results already.

Gluten, like your cousins' case who got denied some hire for the lawyer to make an appeal but some they can manage by themselves to re apply again with a letter explaining that or just to stress out why they still need to go back home after the contract like if they have children who are left here some business to look or manage or even some property to show thay they still have strong evidence that will be coming back... just they dont give it up make a move while the lmo is still valid.