+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

processing time for temporary work permit

C

Cherry Manandhar

Cabalen said:
Question for the seniors in the forum,

Do I need to have COE from all my employers?

Thank you.

Hi cabalen! Yes, u indeed need to submit Employment Certificate of all your previous employer if u had included them all in the form, the certificates should be properly printed with the logo paper of the company and it should have the complete details of the company.

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
Cherry Manandhar said:
Hi cabalen! Yes, u indeed need to submit Employment Certificate of all your previous employer if u had included them all in the form, the certificates should be properly printed with the logo paper of the company and it should have the complete details of the company.
Hi Cherry, Thank you for this information. It seems I need to get in touch with my previous employers.

I think it should be also indicated in the form if I am unemployed for certain months. Will this affect in a way the result approval?

Thanks again.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cabalen said:
Hi Cherry, Thank you for this information. It seems I need to get in touch with my previous employers.

I think it should be also indicated in the form if I am unemployed for certain months. Will this affect in a way the result approval?

Thanks again.
yes better u indicated the period of ur employment . anyway you submitted already application . pray everthing will be fine .

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
mannual said:
yes better u indicated the period of ur employment . anyway you submitted already application . pray everthing will be fine .
Thank you for your response mannual. This forum helped me a lot. I have gathered all the employment certificates from all my previous companies and even have the additional page for the employment.

I claim everything will turn out right. I'll be doing my medical exam next week.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cabalen said:
Thank you for your response mannual. This forum helped me a lot. I have gathered all the employment certificates from all my previous companies and even have the additional page for the employment.

I claim everything will turn out right. I'll be doing my medical exam next week.
BEST OF LUCK

barbieQ

Sep 22, 2012
hello everyone. buti nakita ko ito, and im hoping someone can help me out. eto situation ko:
I'm currently in canada as a visitor, and there is a potential employer for me. right now, inaayos nya ang LMO ko. my question is, (1)after ko makuha yung LMO ko, kailangan ko pa ba magpa medical? saan kaya ako pwede magpamedical? (2) after getting everything, dapat daw mag re-enter ako ng canada, then upon my entry dun ba iissue yung work visa ko? if nag pa extend ba ako ng passport here in canada, ilang months nila usually ineextend?

thanks everyone in advance. :)

ARABKURLI

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Cabalen said:

Thanks again.
hELLO ANY NEWS for your visa?