+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

processing time for temporary work permit

lashleah

Jul 26, 2011
Hi guyz any idea that can help to solve my problem...!!!?? This is the situation I have already my LMO and i send already the complete documents for TWP application last july 11 , the problem is until now they did not conferm that they received my documents, how can i know if its on process or they recieved already? Then another thing that I worried about is I send my documents through TNT courier together with the documents of my friend in one package with separate envelop , is there any problem with that?

victoria11

Jul 14, 2011
Hi, I think the best solution is to track the documents by the tracking number which provided from your courier. If the document does arrive at CIC and they told you not yet to received it, Simple just resend them again cause this will slow your processing and keep you waiting forever.

Question 2: As long as you have your client ID on your application form, CIC officer shouldn't be confused once they process those documents.

My experiences told me that you can call CIC centre but they will never spend their precious time just to look for your documents even you claim that you have the tracking number . Don't waste your valuable time to wait, just resend them.

Good luck

Vic

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
@victoria- What do you mean resend? How can u resend an application that is already in CIC? Because I have also submitted my application last June 25 and I haven't received any confirmation yet.

victoria11

Jul 14, 2011
HI, my employer recent applied the LMO for me and it was sent by the Canada Post Registered mail with tracking number 5 working days ago. Today, HRSD called my employer to resend all the supporting documents again by fax. I was so shocked when I heard that cause this is Government sector and applicant sent those crucial documents via Registered Mail and they lost them all. I image CIC might had experienced extreme high volume application from all over Canada. Just shared my shocking experience cause my employer had to fax all documents all over again which is not fair to the applicant.

Keep calling CIC and ask their advise and record all the date & time that you called them as evidence just in case.

Good luck

Vic

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
I sent my application through a courier designated and specifically instructed by the CIC call center agent (Air21 for Philippine applicants). CIC Manila have received my application(based on the courier's tracking) the day after. I'm just waiting for a confirmation or medical request instruction.

lashleah

Jul 26, 2011
hi..victoria... Did you mean your applying for you LMO? Because for my case is i had my lmo already and im applyning for my TWP. How can i resend my documents ?? Because some of them are original..like my passport

lashleah

Jul 26, 2011
Hi james your applying in cic philippines? You mean cic philippines called you to inform that they received your application the day after you send your documents? Because in my case no body informed me thats why im worried, but when i tract the tracking Number in the coureir (TNT) the status is delivered. But im still worried because the CIC Abu Dgabi did not inform that they received already.

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
@lashleah- nobody have called me yet. I used the tracking number from Air21's receipt to track my application and based on their website(Air21 website) CIC Manila received my document the day after.

lashleah

Jul 26, 2011
@ james ah ok it was dsame on what I have done...thx for the info.... Hopping and praying for our twp will be approved asoon as posible ... :D

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
@lashlea- oo nga June 25 ako. nakakastress pla ang ganito.. ;D .. not knowing what to expect.. "The anxiety of waiting" :D :D :D

lashleah

Jul 26, 2011
;D sinabi mo pah stressful subra lalo na sa sade ko. kasih dito me nag apply sa Abudhabi dn malapit na ko mag finish contract sa work ko dto... Kaya every single minute nag woworied ako baka d dumating ng maga at mapagastos ng malaki pag nag kataon hindi dumating ...but have faith nlng tau in god's time dadating dn yun

lashleah

Jul 26, 2011
mas matagal ata jn sa pinas kasi yung nakalagay sa standard processing time nla 6weeks ang processing time pag TWP piro sabi nung mga ka kilala ko na ddlay daw mnsan umamabot ng 3monthz to 4 :-[ sana in my case hndi hehe jn ba sa pinas ilng weeks ang standard processing ng twp???

j.d

Jul 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi po.. pwede po makahinge ng tip para mapabilis visa application ko.. inaaus ko pa mga redribbon paper ko. ung lmo ko po dumating nung june 15 pa. inaaus ko pa po kc mga papers ko mga 3rd week po ng august makakapag pasa na po ako ng application for visa.. any help po or tips para ma complete ko po lahat ng ipapasa ko sa embassy.. thanks po.. godbless ;) :p