Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
14-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
James6 said:
Good to know that. Good luck :)
Sir, do i have to include checklist of my personal documents like certificates and others??? thanks

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
joemar said:
Sir, do i have to include checklist of my personal documents like certificates and others??? thanks
Hehehe. Please don't call me sir. Yes, you should make 2 personal checklist (2 copies). Aside from the checklist from the CIC website..

joemar

Oct 19, 2011
Bulacan
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
14-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
James6 said:
Hehehe. Please don't call me sir. Yes, you should make 2 personal checklist (2 copies). Aside from the checklist from the CIC website..
Does it have a format or i can format the checklist on my own?? im thinking of a letter with a checklist

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
joemar said:
Does it have a format or i can format the checklist on my own?? im thinking of a letter with a checklist
I think there's no format for that. For the letter, I think there's nothing wrong if you'll include one.

nikki20

Aug 16, 2011
Hi to all! Just want to share my happiness today coz my long wait is finally over. I got my visa this morning, billed 175 for the courier (delivered by Air21). My visa was issued 10/13/2011 valid til 10/12/2012 multiple entry, category W-1 Worker. Next step is to get pdos and process the OEC. However, my employer hired an agency here w/c is Mercan to process w/ poea.
Best of luck to others.. sure you will get yours. God is really good!!!

nikki20

Aug 16, 2011
My timeline:
Application filed/pick up docs: Jun 17
Received by CEM: Jun 18
Medical request recvd: Aug 15
Med done: Aug 24
Med submitted by DME to CEM: Sept 16
Visa issued: Oct 13

By d way, I sent email last Aug 10 to cem asking if they already received my application since its been more than one and a half month and i haven't received any AOR yet. After that, i received my Med request with no more AOR last Aug 15.

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
nikki20 said:
My timeline:
Application filed/pick up docs: Jun 17
Received by CEM: Jun 18
Medical request recvd: Aug 15
Med done: Aug 24
Med submitted by DME to CEM: Sept 16
Visa issued: Oct 13

By d way, I sent email last Aug 10 to cem asking if they already received my application since its been more than one and a half month and i haven't received any AOR yet. After that, i received my Med request with no more AOR last Aug 15.
Hi Nikki, we submitted our application almost at the same time. Mine was picked up on June 25. What's your job again and what province? Congratulations.. Good Luck in Canada.

nikki20

Aug 16, 2011
@james Thanks! Food counter attendant, Tim Hortons, Squamish BC. For sure you'll be receiving yours by next week.

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
nikki20 said:
@ james Thanks! Food counter attendant, Tim Hortons, Squamish BC. For sure you'll be receiving yours by next week.
Oh yeah Silly me.. Hahaha. I'm often forgetful, now I remember. Congratulations. Best wishes..

nikki20

Aug 16, 2011
@james How bout yours? Bdway, we're 5 applicants and 2 of us got denied. They didn't undergo medical yet. Even the delivery staff of Air21 asked me if i had medicals already and i said yes. then he told me that its surely positive. Actually i opened the envelope in front of him and he's right. He attested that those who have undergone medicals received visa approval and those who were denied haven't undergo me yet. But that's based on his delivery experiences.

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
nikki20 said:
@ james How bout yours? Bdway, we're 5 applicants and 2 of us got denied. They didn't undergo medical yet. Even the delivery staff of Air21 asked me if i had medicals already and i said yes. then he told me that its surely positive. Actually i opened the envelope in front of him and he's right. He attested that those who have undergone medicals received visa approval and those who were denied haven't undergo me yet. But that's based on his delivery experiences.
I'd be hopefully working as a Housekeeper in alberta.. I'm happy to hear that. So when are you going to have your PDOS and OEC? By the way where are you from?

basic_instinct

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Hello sir James, ask ko lang po ano nilagay nyo sa IMM1295 form under education. Yung "Have you had any post secondary education?" Kasi undergrad din po ng college, hope matulungan nyo rin po ako. And what pong documents sa education pinasa nyo. TOR ng college at HS Diploma lang po ba.

nikki20

Aug 16, 2011
James6 said:
I'd be hopefully working as a Housekeeper in alberta.. I'm happy to hear that. So when are you going to have your PDOS and OEC? By the way where are you from?
Im from Paranaque, near airport and Air21 headquarters. I guess ur from Baguio. Malay mo db tom yours will be there already. Mercan will be hAndling our PDOS and processing w/ the poea. We are direct hired however just have known yesterday that it is poea policy that if ur employer is registered to be accredited with a local agency then the agency must process it unless ur employer has no accreditation then u can process directly with poea. Problem is we inquire with mercan and it will take more thAn 2mos because of the polo verification.

nikki20

Aug 16, 2011
@james actually it was also only this morning when i understood somehow what's that POLO. A distant cousin of mine arrived fr canada last wk, he's here in the phils to process his new work permit w/ a new employer. Manager already thats why he'll be processing his family's visa too. He showed me his LMO and contract authenticated by the POLO office in vancouver. First page is the red ribbon seal signed by a phil consulate & attached are his lmo & contract. He was d one who processed that b4 going home and that is what the polo verification is that is needed by the poea. He told me that my employer or husband should have processed that during the time of my application. Now, it is mercan who will do that however it will really take weeks i guess to finish that polo verification.
@ james how bout you. Is ur lmo & contract already passed polo verifiction? If not then ur employer should be processing that. But im not really sure with the process. Do you have idea re. that?

nikki20

Aug 16, 2011
@james Are you familiar with the study permit? We are really planning to apply our kids after i received my visa. Their age are 13 and 9 (twins). Im planning to also affixed a cover letter which i guess would help to expedite the processing & approval. We're sure that we can apply for their student visa as what we read from the cic website. Validity will be the same with the parent's work permit. Do you think they have chances to be approved? Im quite scared they'll be denied since school year has started (sept). Also, they might think that we have no plans of going back in the phils.