AINP
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
06-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Hi
My work permit extension is refused due to employer compliance fee (we didn’t pay that) I applied for bowp extension but they refused like this .
Now I’m in restoration.my employer approved to pay for compliance fee $230 and I’m planning to apply for restoration.
Does it get approved ?

rejoiceosagie

May 11, 2017
Hi
My work permit extension is refused due to employer compliance fee (we didn’t pay that) I applied for bowp extension but they refused like this .
Now I’m in restoration.my employer approved to pay for compliance fee $230 and I’m planning to apply for restoration.
Does it get approved ?
I am also in the same situation as you. My spouse graduated in April 2018. He applied for his PGWP in June 2018 while i applied for Work Permit Extension. His Study permit and my open work permit is valid till July 2019. His PGWP got approved while mine got refused, in addition to that my Temporary Resident Status and Work Permit was revoked. So i stopped working immediately and i am looking to restore my status as a worker. I am in the process of doing that but i am having troubles paying for the Restoration Fee.

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
I am also in the same situation as you. My spouse graduated in April 2018. He applied for his PGWP in June 2018 while i applied for Work Permit Extension. His Study permit and my open work permit is valid till July 2019. His PGWP got approved while mine got refused, in addition to that my Temporary Resident Status and Work Permit was revoked. So i stopped working immediately and i am looking to restore my status as a worker. I am in the process of doing that but i am having troubles paying for the Restoration Fee.
Hi my spouse work permit was also refused because i didn't submit my employment letter, so i had to reapply to restore his status and reapply for his work permit which i did in one application online . applied on Sept 29th and still waiting

rejoiceosagie

May 11, 2017
Hi my spouse work permit was also refused because i didn't submit my employment letter, so i had to reapply to restore his status and reapply for his work permit which i did in one application online . applied on Sept 29th and still waiting

I applied Oct 16. Updated my application with my spouse's Masters Certificate and last pay stub. I initially applied with only two pay stubs.

DVRT

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Hi Everyone,
I am in a confusing situation. I applied for my Visitor extension in June 2018 (status expiry was July 2018 End) and got approved today ( Nov 20). During this period I also applied my restoration of Status and work permit on Oct 10,2018 (as spouse of PGWP holder working in NOC A).
Should I inform CIC about the change of my Status (I know its silly because they have all my info).
Anyone please help!

May 23, 2010
Hi all
My status is
PR application is pending after BC PNP received and applied for open work permit.
My work permit application got refused due to less fees paid and the refusal letter status that all my previous status are expired and can be restored.
Now what I have to do?
Should I apply again for the work permit?
How much period will be required to get my work permit sanctioned and to restore my status?
Can I have to leave the Canada?
Will I be able to work till the status is restored?
I am confused, some body to please help me.
Thanks and regards

rejoiceosagie

May 11, 2017
Hi all
My status is
PR application is pending after BC PNP received and applied for open work permit.
My work permit application got refused due to less fees paid and the refusal letter status that all my previous status are expired and can be restored.
Now what I have to do?
Should I apply again for the work permit?
How much period will be required to get my work permit sanctioned and to restore my status?
Can I have to leave the Canada?
Will I be able to work till the status is restored?
I am confused, some body to please help me.
Thanks and regards

You have 90 days to apply to restore your status as a worker and i will advise that your do not leave Canada until your work permit has been approved..

DVRT

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Hi,
My Restoration application for work permit got approved after 70 days
Timeline :
Applied Restoration :October 10
Application Approved: Dec 20

Reactions: jvnjie and Muche

rejoiceosagie

May 11, 2017
Hi,
Timeline :

Congratulations!!! My status changed since last Friday to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligible requirements".
How long did you get your approval after reviewing your eligible requirements?

DVRT

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Congratulations!!! My status changed since last Friday to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligible requirements".
How long did you get your approval after reviewing your eligible requirements?
Thanks!
may be 2-3 Hours because I checked my status in the morning (reviewing your eligibility requirements) and when I again checked it in evening it was approved.

Muche

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Hi,
Timeline :
Congrats, what was the reason for refusal in the first app.did u apply online or paper.

Sabrina1980

Oct 21, 2018
Can anybody tell me what kind of proof you have to provide to show that you meet the job requirements to apply for the work permit if there is no experience letter available?

DVRT

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Congrats, what was the reason for refusal in the first app.did u apply online or paper.
Thanks! There wasn't a refusal. My work permit was expired and I wasn't able to apply for Open Work Permit on time due to the non availability of Spouse's 3 Pay Stubs. So later I applied for restoration of work permit. Applied ONLINE from Canada

DVRT

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Does anyone know the recent processing time for work permit restoration?
It differs from case to case. I saw on many posts people usually get it in 1 month + the usual processing time for Work Permit ( 69 Days Currently). I got mine in 70 days