+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for ICT work permit

leolavi999

Dec 3, 2018
Hi All,

I am on ICT work permit in Canada, just wanted to check, where can I find my NOC code. I applied on specialized skill set category with LMIA exempt.

TIA!

leolavi999

Dec 3, 2018
Also, I applied for my Wife's open work permit on the 18th of Feb, nothing moved with her application since then. Does open work permit also get rejected? even for the spouses of ICT WP holders, any info would be appreciated, getting little worried because of this delay.

Jun 28, 2019
Hello,plz help me out with more info on ict visa,

Applied ICT visa,after a week got response from the ircc asked for fairness letter to submit in one month,submitted with all required documents..submitted on May 30th,still no response from them..when can expect visaa...plz help m3

krnprdp

Feb 11, 2019
My timeline for ICT Work Permit

Application Submitted: June 12
Biometrics Request: June 13
Biometrics Given: June 17
Passport Request Letter: June 24
Passport Given: June 25
Work Permit Approval Letter: June 27
Received Passport with Visa: July 1

PwC assisted with my application. I have sent my passport to NYC VAC .

adel23

May 12, 2019
My timeline for ICT Work Permit

Application Submitted: June 12
Biometrics Request: June 13
Biometrics Given: June 17
Passport Request Letter: June 24
Passport Given: June 25
Work Permit Approval Letter: June 27
Received Passport with Visa: July 1

PwC assisted with my application. I have sent my passport to NYC VAC .
Congratulations, May I ask you for your position?

adel23

May 12, 2019
ICT submitter in Dubai 30 May, my lawyer said that I’m eligible for the GSS fast track but still noting...anyone who can share his recent experience with ICT processing time ?

Mikeprat

Mar 18, 2019
Hi All,

I have reapplied for ICT as in the previous they refused to give visa and we have applied again after getting officer notes (Lawyer has put the less salary and now we have revised the salary)

on June 7 lawyer has submitted my application and they said processing time is 5 weeks.

its been more than 5 weeks but still not any update, does any one know the reason, please share your thoughts. thx

Suroy

Aug 3, 2019
Hi All,

I applied for ICT WP visa and 2 dependent visitor visas on 4th July 2019.
Processing started at CHC New Delhi from 8th July 2019, it took exactly 17 days to get all the process completed and on 31st July 2019 got email from VFS that my processed Dec's. Envlp has been dispatched. On 1st August 2019 received the packed with all passport stamped. On 2nd August 2019 received Authorization letter from CHC with all details. 3 weeks processing time.

For one of my colg. It took 5 weeks to get ICT WP to get Processed.

Hope this info. Will help someone out there.

All the best, cheers.

Thanks

Aug 14, 2019
Hi All,
Posting my timeline here for ICT work permit,my company applied for me in toronto and took care of everything and asked me to do medical upfront.
25th july - Application submission
27th july - Biometric request letter
31st july - Biometric given at VFS india
12th August - Passport request letter
13th August - Passport submitted at VFS Bangalore
14th August - Got a message that application has been processed and will collect soon

Best wishes,
Anand

aku1992

Sep 12, 2019
My ICT WP was filed by attorney on 28th Aug and Gave biometric on 30th Aug 2019 at VFS Bangalore.
Since then have had no update. I was informed that my ICT WP qualifies for 2-week processing. Since its been more than 2weeks my WP was filed
am a bit worried now. Is there something wrong with application or is this normal time for Bangalore Consulate to take? Any info/comments would be appreciated. Thanks!