+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for ICT work permit

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
I got an update from my company immigration department that they received for approval today for a person(my colleague) who filed ICT on 28-Feb
This is a good news
I have no other details related to this case...
Good to hear! Did your colleague file from India?

werehere

Jul 10, 2020
Just want to update you guys. See my previous posts for timeline. I wrote an email to IRCC COVID-Travel Exemptions inbox asking them to finalize my work permit application. WP was approved in July and I'm waiting for "passport request letter". IRCC get back to me after 3-days with the following message.
Please be advised that we are not sending original passport request letters at this time. The responsible visa office will contact you with special instructions to submit your passport during the COVID-19 pandemic.

rohtak

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Hi Friends,

I received my passport request today and it says you have 30 days to submit. ( I applied on March26 ICT from US)
But now I am in India and VAC centers are closed for month of September.
Please suggest what can be done

Thanks

KedarMann

May 27, 2020
Hi Friends,

I received my passport request today and it says you have 30 days to submit. ( I applied on March26 ICT from US)

Thanks
You can drop a note to embassy and asked them how to proceed further .

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Just want to update you guys. See my previous posts for timeline. I wrote an email to IRCC COVID-Travel Exemptions inbox asking them to finalize my work permit application. WP was approved in July and I'm waiting for "passport request letter". IRCC get back to me after 3-days with the following message.
Under which VAC office your location falls?

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hi Friends,

Thanks
Congrats!!!

Can you please post your complete timeline from application till passport request?
Hope they open office soon or have some exception to get the passport for stamp and send it back

YogeshGUSA

Jul 31, 2020
Hi Friends,

Thanks
I’m also in a similar situation. Received passport request today but need to travel back to India within a week due to H1B expiry.

vsmkrm298

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
USA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I’m also in a similar situation. Received passport request today but need to travel back to India within a week due to H1B expiry.
Hey congrats mate and good luck for your future. Do you mind sharing your timeline? Thanks

Reactions: YogeshGUSA

Shubhangi18

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
You can
Thank you ... I will check with my employer as I have just one more week.
You can file this yourself in case your employer doesn’t agree to file that. Also, it’s better to be in US cz if you travel to India you won’t be able to get your passport stamped and that might delay your process for further 3-4months

Reactions: YogeshGUSA