+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Time After Medical Passed

Awah

Sep 18, 2020
Medical request 16 July 2020 medical passed July 27.VO request for more documents reply on the 13 September that they have seen the docs what's my chances.anyone with the same issue?

Flong

Apr 30, 2019
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
DUBAI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Medical request 16 July 2020 medical passed July 27.VO request for more documents reply on the 13 September that they have seen the docs what's my chances.anyone with the same issue?
We are in the same boat, please update me whenever you get new update...

AzminAdeel

Sep 6, 2020
Hi,

I applied on June 22, 2020 for study permit for self and ope work permit for husband. Got Medical Examination Request on Sept 07. Medical Results updated to passed on Sept 10, 2020. Since then there is no update and below are the statuses of different steps that are being shown on Online account.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So my question is, what are the chances for study permit provisioning? How much more time it can take?

Does anybody have the same status or had the same status in past who can share their experience?
It ll be a great help.

mmorina

Jan 10, 2019
Hi,

My husband and I are in the same situation. We passed the medical exam on the 17th of August, but we have not heard about the decision yet.

Naghman1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Hi,

I applied on June 22, 2020 for study permit for self and ope work permit for husband. Got Medical Examination Request on Sept 07. Medical Results updated to passed on Sept 10, 2020. Since then there is no update and below are the statuses of different steps that are being shown on Online account.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So my question is, what are the chances for study permit provisioning? How much more time it can take?

Does anybody have the same status or had the same status in past who can share their experience?
It ll be a great help.
What is your status now? Did you get the visa along with your husband?

mmorina

Jan 10, 2019
Hi there:

I don't know what the current processing times are, but below is the timeline of my application.

Application submitted: April 4, 2020.
Biometrics: June 4, 2020
Medical check: August 17, 2020
Correspondence letter: October 21, 2020
Passport request: October 22, 2020

I hope you'll soon receive a correspondence letter!

Good luck,
M.

Andrew Tan

May 18, 2019
Hi there:

I don't know what the current processing times are, but below is the timeline of my application.

Application submitted: April 4, 2020.
Biometrics: June 4, 2020
Medical check: August 17, 2020
Correspondence letter: October 21, 2020
Passport request: October 22, 2020

I hope you'll soon receive a correspondence letter!

Good luck,
M.
hi,

I am indeed getting stressed with the delay for my application. I passed my medical on 30th October 2020 and till today, 28th January, 2021, I have yet to receive the correspondence letter. It is getting really worrying. Not sure whether the delay is an indication that they will reject my application for TRV.

mmorina

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah, that's quite some time, but I have heard similar cases, so don't lose your hopes. I hope you will soon get the correspondence letter!

All the best,
M.